Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phatrat

Terrible Trade Offers 2016 Edition

These have been ACCEPTED trades btw. I don't even want to see what kind of other garbage has been offered up.

2nd one is not bad. Goldy is my # 1 pick in the draft for redraft leagues and Seager is my 2nd ranked SS.

no its pretty awful

2 1st rders for a 1st and at highest 5th rder (who really hasnt done much)

2nd one is not bad. Goldy is my # 1 pick in the draft for redraft leagues and Seager is my 2nd ranked SS.

no its pretty awful

2 1st rders for a 1st and at highest 5th rder (who really hasnt done much)

Only to you since you own those guys. I dont have rizzo as a 1st rounder. I have Seager much higher then you. If you have a problem with that offer then you will have problems all year with offers. Post some that you thought were fair you offered to people that they rejected.

already a thread ha my bad

rizzo is a consensus top 12 player ... even as a top 20 player that trades awful

here are some offers i have sent that i dont find low ball at all... if they rejected them cool no biggie but doesnt mean they should counter with the trades i listed above

give machado pence 4 goldy c seager

give fowler get yelich

give machado get c davis and c seager

give macahdo pence kemp get pollock springer xander

give machado mccullers fowler get springer xander waino (so glad this didnt get accepted) was before fowler was on a team

so yea no where near the trash what was offered to me

I like Goldy/Seager way more then Machado/Pence. I think the Rizzo deal is more fair then this one.

ha 2 each his own but i think you would in the minority here

machado and rizzo rds 1 and 2 for goldy and seager rds 1 and 7

doesnt make alot a sense right after a draft when its the same positions getting moved

In a 10 team redraft I have done Goldy was 1st overall. Rizzo and Machado were both 2nd round picks and Seager was a 4th. 1st overall and 4th for two 2nd's.

In a 10 team redraft I have done Goldy was 1st overall. Rizzo and Machado were both 2nd round picks and Seager was a 4th. 1st overall and 4th for two 2nd's.

cool for that league

anyway you want to slice it... its an awful trade just go calculate the projections of rizzo and machado vs goldy and seager...then factor in the risk of rookie, and then where they were drafted

anyways im done explaining how bad that trade is

your probably the guy offering this rubbish in my league

Run the numbers on all your bad offers.

LOL....I reject that if I am the owner even if you took out Xander...Pollock is going ahead of Machado.

Was looking for a SS in my dynasty league and one owner has Correa, Seager & Bogaerts; he wanted deGrom, Lester & Puig for Bogaerts. Wouldn't take any less, so I guess I'm stuck with a Miller/Semien combo at SS

Run the numbers on all your bad offers.

LOL....I reject that if I am the owner even if you took out Xander...Pollock is going ahead of Machado.

Site dependent. Yahoo Machado is ADP 10, Pollock ADP 16, Springer is ADP 31, Bogaerts ~75, Pence ~85, kemp I have no idea

Still the side getting machado is losing value. Not a terrible trade but one I doubt would ever be accepted.

Even with your numbers Pollock side wins easily. 16 and 31 vs 10 and 85 for the top 4 guys.

Yes but when doing trades you don't add up the ADP to determine good or bad. I was just commenting on your Pollock was a 1st rounder (which I have yet to see in any draft) and Rizz0/Machado going in the 2nd. Going 12 teams or less any way.

Someone just offered me: Joc Pederson, Jay Bruce and Edinson Volquez for my Charlie Blackmon, Ian Kinsler and Tyson Ross.

I got offered Joey Votto for my Noah Syndergaard and Bradley Zimmer in a dynasty... while that doesn't seem like a god awful offer, I have E5 at first and Sano in my Util spot. Some people just don't get that a trade has to make sense for both sides.

was trying to wait closer to season but have received so many recently

redraft

give machado braun

get marte xander

give rizzo machado

get goldy c seager

give machado mccullers

get waino xander

I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with any of those.

Man, if these are 'terrible' trade offers your league must be much smarter than mine. We have been in a slow draft for a couple weeks and I've seen 6 or so worse than those! Lol.

Goldy and Stroman for Rendon and Bum

Lorenzo Cain and Gray for Starling Marte, Castellanos and a higher draft pick.

Chris Davis for Cutch....

Those are hardly bad either. Maybe the first Goldy trade, but the other 2 are fine. Heck, I probably would have taken the Cutch trade.

I guess we all have different interpretations of what a "terrible" offer is. To me, "terrible" means Brandon Belt & Wei Yin Chen for Miguel Cabrera.

Offering 2nd & 3rd rounders for 1st rounders is not "terrible" IMO.

I guess we all have different interpretations of what a "terrible" offer is. To me, "terrible" means Brandon Belt & Wei Yin Chen for Miguel Cabrera.

Offering 2nd & 3rd rounders for 1st rounders is not "terrible" IMO.

I agree. Those are totally legitimate trade offers. Of course people are going to offer trades that benefit them slightly. Otherwise, why would they trade??

was trying to wait closer to season but have received so many recently

redraft

give machado braun

get marte xander

give rizzo machado

get goldy c seager

give machado mccullers

get waino xander

could you explain to me why these deals are bad in your opinion?

Even with your numbers Pollock side wins easily. 16 and 31 vs 10 and 85 for the top 4 guys.

I have to disagree. The trade is pretty even. ADP don't mean crap once the season starts.