Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phatrat

Terrible Trade Offers 2016 Edition

Give Springer to get DeGrom, keeper league with no limits, no prices, etc. Just lose a 1st-4th round pick designated for up to 4 keepers.

Own Kershaw and JoFer.

GTFO of here with that. Even as a Mets fan.

In a vacuum it's not a bad value. Given your situation, I wouldn't take it. But this is the terrible trade topic. We're looking for things like the Osuna/deGrom trade you mentioned. Not a Springer/deGrom trade that, while fine in a vacuum, just doesn't fit team needs.

Received this one yesterday...

I give Danny Salazar

I get Carlos Beltran and Jeremy Jeffress (I think that's his name)

Just lol

from my commissioner

I give : Correa, Cutch, Street

I get: Dozier, Blackmon, Liriano

I also have a punt w/k team with only Thor as my SP to make sure I make min innings

Give Springer to get DeGrom, keeper league with no limits, no prices, etc. Just lose a 1st-4th round pick designated for up to 4 keepers.

Own Kershaw and JoFer.

Umm, that's pretty dead on even.

On ESPN, Springer's ADP is 41, deGrom's is 36.8.

Own Kershaw and JoFer.

There's a very big difference between a terrible trade and a trade you don't like. This is actually a pretty even trade.

In a keeper dynasty hybrid, 12 teams, h2h keep 24 out of 28

His R Martin, Catcher

for

My Aaron Sanchez

He couldn't understand why I called him out on our mb, he actually thought it was an even and fair deal, so he polled the league to see why I thought it was a bad offer....

just got this gem

Send J.D. Martinez, Det OF from Bench to CLT
Receive Trevor Story, Col SS from CLT to Bench
Proposed by Da Wallbangers (JEFF ARTIS), Apr 7, 8:15 AM (ET)
Trade offer expires at approximately Apr 9, 8:15 AM (ET)

I was offered Perkins and Colome for DeGrom...and I am punting saves!

This just went through in my league:

Commish gives Osuna. Gets DeGrom.

Can't prove collusion, but that's just an awful trade. Commish always taking advantage of goofy deals like that.

Call himmout on it publicly, it's either collusion or the guy trading DeGrom is really clueless.

Idk if this is a bad trade or not but I need outfield help since Jay Bruce is my third outfielder behind Stanton and Pence so I was trying to grab Hanley from an owner for cheap but he wants Jay Bruce and Morales who is my utility guy anways and I could always put Victor Martinez in there if need be, pull the trigger or nah

Don't do it.

What's our leader in the clubhouse for the most even "terrible" trade offer so far?

I'm torn between Cutch for Chris Davis, and Springer for deGrom.

Springer-Degrom trade for sure.

I got this:

Give:Story, Blackmon

Get: Posey, Ryan Madson

I got this:

That's actually more reasonable than most of the Trevor Story trades posted on here the last few days.

I got this:

That's actually more reasonable than most of the Trevor Story trades posted on here the last few days.

Posey is legit but Madson just doesn't provide enough value to even this trade out.

I got this:

Posey is legit but Madson just doesn't provide enough value to even this trade out.
Yea, its not GOOD, but I saw some guy earlier say he was offering Story & JoFer for Trout & Harvey. Your offer is way better than that.

Just had an Adonis Garcia for Matt Kemp trade in my league,,,that was accepted. and I won't why I can't get an offer worth a damn

This guy keeps sending me trash offers for my trout and rizzo, such as:

Goldy, calhoun and polanco for trout, rizzo and braun.

And he puts some rubbish comment saying that 'goldy > rizzo, trout > calhoun and polanco = braun'.

Dude its more like trout = goldy and rizzo >>>>> calhoun + polanco and why would i add braun on top of that

Dynasty

Give: Correa, Soler, and Blake Snell

Get: Stanton, B. Lawrie, and Cody Reed

He dropped Brett and Cody the next day.

I also asked another owner about Street because I was looking for another closer and he said that he would need Rizzo, Altuve, Correa, Arenado, or Fernandez for a proven player like Street.

I give: Jose Fernandez and Andrew Miller

I get: Josh Reddick and Yasmany Tomas

I give Trumbo

I get K. Davis, E Santana

While it's far from the most "terrible" trade in this thread, he offered the trade just moments after Trumbo crushed his second bomb in as many games

I was just offered Steven Souza for my Wade Davis. Traditional 5x5. Lol.

Trade that just went through in my pathetic yahoo league...

Schwarber-after the end of season designation mind you- for Hosmer and Jaime Garcia...redraft league...

Trade that just went through in my pathetic yahoo league...

Schwarber-after the end of season designation mind you- for Hosmer and Jaime Garcia...redraft league...

These trades are funny. I mean, if you're going to egregiously cheat, why do it for Eric Hosmer & Jaime Garcia?

Either that, or the guy doesn't know Schwarber is out for the year. And if you're going to pay that little attention to baseball, why play fantasy?