Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phatrat

Terrible Trade Offers 2016 Edition

I send: Springer, Sano, Wright, and Sanchez

I get: CDavis, Rendon, Jepson, and Miller

Honestly I think you might get the better side here. In no way is this a "terrible" offer

Might be team context then.

I only carry four SP and those are my best

RP- Davis, Jansen, Famila, Colome, Vizcaino

2nd-Castro, Diedrick, Holt

of-Springer, Sano, Martinez, Bradley JR, Calhoun, Drury

That make a difference?

I was offered Hernandez and Sonny Gray. The other owner said he knows he would be getting the best player, but that I would be getting two top pitchers. Maybe they used to be, but not anymore. I laughed out loud and I hit the reject button.

I haven't been offered any crazy ridiculous trades.

I was offered Hernandez and Sonny Gray. The other owner said he knows he would be getting the best player, but that I would be getting two top pitchers. Maybe they used to be, but not anymore. I laughed out loud and I hit the reject button.

I haven't been offered any crazy ridiculous trades.

Who did he offer them for?

I send: Springer, Sano, Wright, and Sanchez

I get: CDavis, Rendon, Jepson, and Miller

Honestly I think you might get the better side here. In no way is this a "terrible" offer

Might be team context then.

I only carry four SP and those are my best

RP- Davis, Jansen, Famila, Colome, Vizcaino

2nd-Castro, Diedrick, Holt

of-Springer, Sano, Martinez, Bradley JR, Calhoun, Drury

That make a difference?

I think if you have to put that much effort into explaining why you think it's terrible... it's really not that terrible.

I just recently made a trade of Lackey and Jeffress and I got R. Iglesias. Not terrible but tough timing with Iglesias's shoulder issues (although coach recently came out and said he's pain free, shoulders are tricky). Still not awful but back luck on my part. I didn't keep Arrieta in a keeper league going into the 2015 season haha. That's my horror story.

I just recently made a trade of Lackey and Jeffress and I got R. Iglesias. Not terrible but tough timing with Iglesias's shoulder issues (although coach recently came out and said he's pain free, shoulders are tricky). Still not awful but back luck on my part. I didn't keep Arrieta in a keeper league going into the 2015 season haha. That's my horror story.

Those are more just unfortunate moves, not terrible trade offers.

I'll throw in what I thought was a pretty bad trade rejection. A couple weeks ago, in a move of desperation in my 14 team, OPS league, I offered Brandon Moss for Matt Wieters. In his rejection, he stated he didn't want/need a guy hitting .200. Moss' OPS was, and still is over .800 dude! :-D

Anyway, glad he rejected it, cause Wieters has been atrocious since then, and has since been dropped.

I'll throw in what I thought was a pretty bad trade rejection. A couple weeks ago, in a move of desperation in my 14 team, OPS league, I offered Brandon Moss for Matt Wieters. In his rejection, he stated he didn't want/need a guy hitting .200. Moss' OPS was, and still is over .800 dude! :-D

Anyway, glad he rejected it, cause Wieters has been atrocious since then, and has since been dropped.

This is why I visit, folks.

This is why I visit, folks.

Why's that?

People must think that JD Martinez's price is dirt cheap. Got offered Jay Bruce for him in one league and another offer of Aaron Sanchez for him...

i got offered his justin upton and kyle hendricks for my dexter fowler and aroldis chapman

ugly ..... I would reject and shoot a little note calling him a retard

i got offered his justin upton and kyle hendricks for my dexter fowler and aroldis chapman

this is a very fair offer imo

Guy offered me Calhoun, Doolittle (now dropped), and Desmond for Bogaerts and DRobertson in a keeper league and legitimately had no idea why I declined.

Agreed. That could actually be a pretty savvy buy low/sell high with Upton & Fowler.

you would trade your Fowler & Chapman for JUP & Hendricks?

Ummmm...NO

Absolutely. You'd be getting a top tier OF (granted, he's struggling right now) and a pitcher who's doing very well and has an FIP, xFIP, and SIERA lower than his current ERA. All for an overperforming OF that has a career .269 AVG, with a current BABIP of .429, and a top tier closer.

By season's end, I think OP will regret not taking that deal.

Not a terrible offer at all..

Give: Altuve, Nola

Get: Reddick, Profar, Forsythe, Tillman

That is a horrible offer!

Which side:

duda, pujols, g polanco and kershaw

for

rizzo, calhoun, zimmerman and rodney

eta it's a roto league and I'm the side without kershaw. I'm in first and the team with kershaw, who offered, is in 2nd

Which side:

duda, pujols, g polanco and kershaw

for

rizzo, calhoun, zimmerman and rodney

eta it's a roto league and I'm the side without kershaw. I'm in first and the team with kershaw, who offered, is in 2nd

Wrong thread dude.

Give: Altuve, Nola

Get: Reddick, Profar, Forsythe, Tillman

That's the ultimate, "maybe if I throw in enough guys he'll go for it" offer. Gross.