Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Dinner With Andre

Alma Matters (Stump the Schwab Tribute)

I've always had a knack for recalling players' alma maters so I thought I'd propose a game thread. It's simple: You post the name of a professional athlete (past or present) and the next poster posts that player's alma mater. The poster also will post a new player and so on. Honor code people!

So if I post "Jalen Rose", a reply would be:

Michigan

Larry Fitzgerald

(let's start with Fitz)

I've always had a knack for recalling players' alma maters so I thought I'd propose a game thread. It's simple: You post the name of a professional athlete (past or present) and the next poster posts that player's alma mater. The poster also will post a new player and so on. Honor code people!

So if I post "Jalen Rose", a reply would be:

Michigan

Larry Fitzgerald

(let's start with Fitz)

Pitt

Randy Moss

Ohio St.

Dallas McPherson

The Citadel.

Dallas Drake

Ohio St.

Dallas McPherson

The Citadel.

Dallas Drake

Michigan I believe

Monta Ellis

I looked up Dallas Drake since I had absolutely no idea where he went, and Michigan is not correct(although close).

Monta Ellis didn't go to college, and I don't know what his high school's name was. Are we expected to name his high school, which I guess is techinically his alma matter?

I looked up Dallas Drake since I had absolutely no idea where he went, and Michigan is not correct(although close).

Monta Ellis didn't go to college, and I don't know what his high school's name was. Are we expected to name his high school, which I guess is techinically his alma matter?

Nope, it was a trick question that you got correctly, he didn't get to college.

Northern Michigan University! 440 miles and 6 hours and 54 minutes North from the University of Michigan!