Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mjb03003

Josh Gordon 2016 Season Outlook

1 hour ago, Luck4prez said:

Maybe he failed but they made a deal if he went to rehab he could come back in a couple weeks...??:ph34r:

A couple more weeks in a rehab center and be fit to play on the highest level? For some reason you seem to believe that a drug rehab facility has something like this...

training01.jpg

when it probably has something more like this....

broken-down-gym.jpg

The girl on My Strange Addiction tonight is addicted to eating mattresses.

Perhaps it is just a case of that and has nothing to do with drugs.

Depends on:

A ) whether the league still considers gordon suspended after week 4

B ) whether gordon is still a member of the Cleveland browns after week 4

If the league no longer considers him suspended and he is still a member of the browns then I THINK he will get an "Out" status each week and be IR eligible in ESPN.

It was a good question, even if asked in the wrong place.

Baby mama drama drove the poor kid back to the weed. I wonder if Fantasy Player Insurance covers Rehab.

21 minutes ago, Buddha said:

well done, I just shared this on my FB. I've seen alot of these made (usually Hitler's going off on some GoT character dying), but this one is pretty good.

LOL

This could actually be a good thing for "Flash" Gordon. He clearly needed to get out of Cleveland and could land in a fantasy utopia like Green Bay or New England. I'm holding and waiting for the big payoff come playoff time. This guy just has too much talent to be sitting on the waiver wire.

Smokin Jay aint got nothing on ^^^ Smokin Gordon ^^^

1 minute ago, GottaGetTheWin said:

Blackmon-Gordon-Afroman.jpg

No love for martevis Bryant?

2 minutes ago, Spicoli56 said:

This could actually be a good thing for "Flash" Gordon. He clearly needed to get out of Cleveland and could land in a fantasy utopia like Green Bay or New England. I'm holding and waiting for the big payoff come playoff time. This guy just has too much talent to be sitting on the waiver wire.

I've seen this one too many times before.
We'd love to see him in GB, CAR, NO, or NE..... but he's probably going to sign with the Bears or Miami or something...
I never get my hopes up. There are worse spots than Cleveland where he would be the clear cut #1 WR and a target hog possibly for Josh McCown depending on his return. And if we're talking 2017, it would be Watson or Kizer.

Just now, cyberer said:

No love for martevis Bryant?

He's still got a shot.

And I thought Dez being out hurt my soul...

MY HEART JUST CANT TAKE IT JOSH WHY!!!!!

5 minutes ago, CL3VELANDBR0WNS said:

I've seen this one too many times before.
We'd love to see him in GB, CAR, NO, or NE..... but he's probably going to sign with the Bears or Miami or something...
I never get my hopes up. There are worse spots than Cleveland where he would be the clear cut #1 WR and a target hog possibly for Josh McCown depending on his return. And if we're talking 2017, it would be Watson or Kizer.

Hypothetically, lets say he goes to rehab for 30 days and is successful. Cleveland is done with him and cuts him and he doesnt play in 2016. In the offseason, the Saints pick him up. You are thinking WOW! This is awesome.

You draft him AGAIN very high (whatever/wherever that may be).

Still dreaming.......

BAMMMM!! Nightmare begins. 2 days before the damn season he fails another damn drug test. I'm tired of this bull**** and refuse to be subject to this crap. I have feelings :)

Cleveland is turning into the land of dashed fantasy hopes.

Manziel, RGIII, Gordon...

Brady owners need to be worried. I'll be he shows up early at FirstEnergy Stadium next week and gets caught deflating game balls...:P

10 minutes ago, nonstopfan said:

Hypothetically, lets say he goes to rehab for 30 days and is successful. Cleveland is done with him and cuts him and he doesnt play in 2016. In the offseason, the Saints pick him up. You are thinking WOW! This is awesome.

You draft him AGAIN very high (whatever/wherever that may be).

Still dreaming.......

BAMMMM!! Nightmare begins. 2 days before the damn season he fails another damn drug test. I'm tired of this bull**** and refuse to be subject to this crap. I have feelings :)

Great player in a great offense?
Looks like you haven't experienced the Martavis Bryant nut punch.

I feel like there is a pendulum swinging at my nuts. In one dynasty league, first Blackmon then Aldon then Martavis then Josh

2 minutes ago, Dizzy said:

Any hope he comes back this season?

there's a better chance he rolls up a blunt in the bathroom of the rehab center.