Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DivisionVision

Manage A Division - Yahoo H2H need 4 more

Need

NL East - NL Central - NL West - AL Central

Standard Yahoo settings except

OBP for AVG
+hits
+Quality Starts
Email onkojo@gmail.com for invite

mrnicejunk / ShadyS,

Sent an invite, have a look around, choose an open division name if you'd like to join.

I will conduct an off-line draft within a day or two as soon as each of the six divisions are taken.

I will use Yahoo’s ranking system to select your players for your division. (NL - Central)

All players become free agents after the draft and you can start making player moves, to set up your team.

You are only allowed to select players from your division during the season.

Big Bat,

I get your drift, but this league is about getting a closer look at the division your favorite team plays in.

It's not about the size of your bat / league, it's about what you do with it. ;)

Big Bat,

I get your drift, but this league is about getting a closer look at the division your favorite team plays in.

It's not about the size of your bat / league, it's about what you do with it. ;)

That's fine but posting for a 6 team league isn't typical here. Like Yahoo doesn't even count finishes in any league under 8 teams in their history percentages. That's all.

And what if everyone likes the NL West say? :-)

Anyway good luck to you. Didn't mean to give you a hard time. Just found it strange that for that small a league you'd have to post for owners to start with.

Thanks Big Bat, I can see how in this environment I look to be coming from left field.

As you say it's an unusual format so it's not super easy to fill a league.

Divisions are filled first come first serve.

So which division do you want to sign up for NL East - NL West or AL Central?

:)

Thanks for the offer but think I'll pass. :-)

But if I did join this league I'd probably go with the NL West though I'd also want 4/5 of the Mets and 3/5 of Cleveland's starting rotations. See, that's why I couldn't play in a league like this. I want access to them all, haha.

Hope you thought out what happens when teams trade players between divisions in real life. I take it the are no trades in your league for that very reason of course.

Anyway good luck with your league.

If a real life player gets traded away from your division, you gotta drop him. If a stud gets picked up by your division, you can pick him up as well.

The NL West is a pretty loaded division, you should go for it.

If a real life player gets traded away from your division, you gotta drop him. If a stud gets picked up by your division, you can pick him up as well.
The NL West is a pretty loaded division, you should go for it.

Yeah I admit a nice and easy 6 teamer would be fun on the side but but but... .

Quit temping me, haha!

(At least I keep bumping you to the top this way).

I'm taking partial credit for getting you mysonx3 with all my bumps!

BB, You just lost your NL West slot. Now you have to create your own division league.

Let me know when you get around to it and I'll take the AL West.

Thanks for the bump luv!

I'm taking partial credit for getting you mysonx3 with all my bumps!

You should take full credit! I initially dismissed this league completely but with all your bumps I reconsidered and thought it would be a fun experiment that wouldn't be quite as time intensive as a regular league due to the lack of a draft and the limited pool of players

Okay you are both talking me into this. It would be a fun, non pressure league. Hmmmm ... yeah why not have some fun this season. I'll take the AL Central and I'll email you.

Okay you are both talking me into this. It would be a fun, non pressure league. Hmmmm ... yeah why not have some fun this season. I'll take the AL Central and I'll email you.

Sweet!

Still available: NL East