Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DivisionVision

Manage A Division - Yahoo H2H need 4 more

DivisionVision my eyeball! Be wary, this guy's real name is SoulCrusher! He be scary! Help! I'm his prisoner now and have currently been sent to live somewhere in the upper midwest. It is very cold here!!

(AKA bump).

DivisionVision my eyeball! Be wary, this guy's real name is SoulCrusher! He be scary! Help! I'm his prisoner now and have currently been sent to live somewhere in the upper midwest. It is very cold here!!

(AKA bump).

Umm yeah, I forgot to mention that part.

Still available: NL East

Damn just been away for a couple hours and leagues already close to filled up!

Great work everyone. Whoever gets that NL east would be set for pitching

Didn't get the invite. Emailed Division Vision with another email adress to try.

Heck yeah they will be!

Scherzer, Strass, Harvey, deGrom, Syndergaard, Matx, JoFer

Didn't get the invite. Emailed Division Vision with another email adress to try.

Yahoo is showing 2 successful invites to each of the two emails. Spam folder perhaps?

I'll hold the NL-West open for you until we get this sorted out.

I should have thought of this earlier:

I sent you a forum message with an invite link.

Got the invite on the second email adress. In there!

Got the invite on the second email adress. In there!

Excellent. Check out the settings, change your team name to NL West if you'd like to join.

If someone grabs the NL East today, I'll draft the league today. :)

Heck yeah they will be!

Julio Teheran too. And Giolito in the wings. The NL East is the SP Dream Staff.

And with only a roster of 23 you don't need deep depth with your hitters. Just a good starting line-up with a couple of bench players. And owning Bryce Harper and Stanton and Dee Gordon all on the same team would be great fun. Throw in Freddie Freeman, Cespedes, Franco, Rendon, Wright, d'Armand etc and it fills up quickly. Also three of the top SS prospects are in the NL East with Trea and Dansby up this season and JP Crawford by next at the very latest.

So oh great Crusher of Souls I can't re-name my AL Central the ALC Rustbelters then? What a romantic "division vision" for my team that would be. Conjures up such wonderful images of ... umm ... well ... eh ... never mind.

May I ask why we bother having a waiver period if you can only add players from your division?

May I ask why we bother having a waiver period if you can only add players from your division?

The 2 day waiver period serves to add a strategic element to streaming studs off the wire on off days.

Welcome aboard!

Heck yeah they will be!

Julio Teheran too. And Giolito in the wings. The NL East is the SP Dream Staff.

And with only a roster of 23 you don't need deep depth with your hitters. Just a good starting line-up with a couple of bench players. And owning Bryce Harper and Stanton and Dee Gordon all on the same team would be great fun. Throw in Freddie Freeman, Cespedes, Franco, Rendon, Wright, d'Armand etc and it fills up quickly. Also three of the top SS prospects are in the NL East with Trea and Dansby up this season and JP Crawford by next at the very latest.

So oh great Crusher of Souls I can't re-name my AL Central the ALC Rustbelters then? What a romantic "division vision" for my team that would be. Conjures up such wonderful images of ... umm ... well ... eh ... never mind.

AL Central, I hereby dub thee knight. Arise Sir ALC Rustbelters!!!

In other news, If someone grabs the NL East today, I'll draft the league today.

Woot!!!! That is so gonna be my name for sure. I just need to find a good team avatar to go with it. Like a half falling down factory pouring out pollution against a gray-leaden sky.

And someone grab the NL East cause this is going to be a just for fun, relaxing league to de-pressure you from the high intensity leagues you are in. And your share of the FA pool is off limits to others so no endless battles over picking up guys too.

The 2 day waiver period serves to add a strategic element to streaming studs off the wire on off days.

Welcome aboard!

Doesn't the acquisition limit do that?

Welcome aboard!

Doesn't the acquisition limit do that?

Yes, you are correct, these two limitations will work hand in hand to force some strategy.

*NL East is the last available team*

This sounds like a terrible idea. I'll take the NL east. What do you need from me?

Email onkojo@gmail.com for invite

Check out the settings, if you are OK with them change your team name to NL East.

This sounds like a terrible idea. I'll take the NL east. What do you need from me?

Invite sent

Check out the settings, if you are OK with them change your team name to NL East.

I'm signed up. Any idea are pickups unlimited before the season starts? Thought maybe espn starts pulling them off week 1.

I'm signed up. Any idea are pickups unlimited before the season starts? Thought maybe espn starts pulling them off week 1.

Unlimited pickups until week 1. Then 6 per week.

Thanks for jumping in!

(League Full)