Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FJZ12

NEW - 20 Teams - 20 Man Roster - 10 Start Up Keepers - 162 Games

MLB NOW on ESPN - http://games.espn.go.com/flb/standings?leagueId=21447&seasonId=2016

Want to join? - post or private message me your email here with your team selection.

Alignment - will be based on which teams are chosen and or geographic location and or whatever makes sense.

20 Teams - NL and AL

10 Initial Keepers - Join and post your keepers and I will add them to your team. Your choices must currently be on the team you chose. Choose players wisely to meet min/max games started for pitchers and position requirements for batters.

18 matchups/weeks - you will face each team from your league twice; one series at home and one series away. The schedule will be edited once the league is full.

9 categories per matchup/week - 5 hitting and 4 pitching; manage your categories wisely.

Rosters - you can win now or you can look to the future; remember though rosters are small so too many prospects will hurt your chances of winning now.

Below are the 2016 Calendar/Rules

*Subject to Change*

All aspects of how the league is set are to be considered rules including this topic.
It is your responsibility to view all topics, settings, schedule, etc and stay informed.
Inactive managers will be replaced at will.
Inactive = no tran log activity during the default search cycle.
Initial Season Keepers
The total roster size will be 20 players.
SELECT 10 players from the team you chose to be your initial keepers.
You will then draft 10 players from those left in the draft pool.
Choose players wisely especially your pitching staffs to meet league min/max rules.
Choose players wisely to ensure you have players of each position (LF, CF, RF).
Division Series
NL East Division Series - NL East 2 @ NL East 1
NL West Division Series - NL West 2 @ NL West 1
AL East Division Series - AL East 2 @ AL East 1
AL West Division Series - AL West 2 @ AL West 1
League Series
NL Championship Series - NL East Division Series Winner v NL West Division Series Winner
AL Championship Series - NL East Division Series Winner v NL West Division Series Winner
*Division Champions will host League Championship Series even if they face a wild card team that had a better record. It is important to win the division.
World Series
National League Champion v American League Champion
*A team that is a Division Champion will host the World Series if they face a wild card team that had a better record. It is important to win the division.
Notes
No third place teams make the playoffs.
March 19 - Keeper Deadline
March 20 - Draft Day
April 3 - Season Begins
July 1 - Trade Deadline
Last Day of Season
The Sunday of our World Series is the last day to add players.
All players after that day will be considered part of the 2017 draft pool.
November 1 - All teams must have between 15-20 players.
Remember there will be no DL stashing of players once the season is over.
ALL players must be on the active roster even if they are on the DL.

Can't figure out PM. please send invite to guestdent@gmail.com Thanks

sending invite

I'm in! My email is bbaker7628@hotmail.com

Do we get to keep all 20 players after the initial draft? Can the scoring still be hanged to points if everyone agree to it? I'll pick the Pittsburgh Pirates. Just noticed the draft date/time and I won't be able to make it. Can that still be changed? If not then sorry but I'm out. ?

I'm in! My email is bbaker7628@hotmail.com

Do we get to keep all 20 players after the initial draft? Can the scoring still be hanged to points if everyone agree to it? I'll pick the Pittsburgh Pirates. Just noticed the draft date/time and I won't be able to make it. Can that still be changed? If not then sorry but I'm out.

Post again if you're in.

You keep 18 players in 2017 so we can have a small draft.

The scoring is set so that records mimic real MLB records; scoring will not change.

Draft date and time can be changed sooner or later depending on when the league fills.

Sounds like fun .... my email is: smfeatherstone@outlook.com .... will take the Cubs ... if taken I will take the Twins

Cubs invite sent

Sounds like fun. I will take the Astros

nstavarski@yahoo.com

Astros invite sent

Can you pick any of the 30 MLB teams or just ones in the four divisions named?

any mlb team...central teams will go in divisions that need teams...some teams like brewers and astros could switch leagues if necessary

Thanks

bobbyscraig@hotmail.com - Marlins

I also have two friends that are avid baseball fans and experienced fantasy managers who want in. Our old league recently folded.

kcbarnes@gov.pe.ca - Diamondbacks

joellen_sterling@hotmail.com - Blue Jays

Thanks

bobbyscraig@hotmail.com - Marlins

I also have two friends that are avid baseball fans and experienced fantasy managers who want in. Our old league recently folded.

kcbarnes@gov.pe.ca - Diamondbacks

joellen_sterling@hotmail.com - Blue Jays

i will send the invites when i get home ~6pm cst