Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SFGiants333

Startup keeper league yahoo $25 leaguesafe

4 keepers total, kept at round drafted, OBP and QS are swapped with avg and wins, 12 teams total. If u have questions let me know and if u want to join send me ur email, thanks!

how many teams you got?

just setting it up now after my first league filled, but already have a few that will be joining.

This may be a longshot, but I thought I would reach out given the similarities in our leagues. I also have started a new Yahoo keeper league, $55 entry through Leaguesafe. We’re doing 3 keepers per team with no specific cost associated with them (just keep your best 3 each year). Our league is 14 teams, H2H, 5x5 scoring, also with OBP and QS. We also swap out SB with netSB, and Saves with net Saves plus Holds. We are going to do an offline slow draft. It will still be a snake draft, but it will go through the middle portion of March instead of being held on one day.

We have filled 9 of 14 spots at this point. I’m reaching out to see if either you would have any interest in joining my league, or possibly combining leagues if your current league only has a few teams in it.

If you have any interest, or know anybody else that might be interested, feel free to contact me at mdiff8@yahoo.com. If not, no worries.

Possibly interested if still available. Can you send me league settings? rs868412@gmail.com thanks