Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sproo

MLS Salary Cap

Just wondering if there was anyone interested in joining an MLS (Soccer) Fantay Manager league. I'm already joined one with my team's supporters group, but if there were 10+ people interested I'd like to start another. I was thinking something like 20-30$ entry fees, 100% payout, with prizes split between the top 3 teams. I'm a long-time commish (dynasty hockey and baseball mainly), but last year I *really* enjoyed the MLS Fantasy League and would like to maybe step it up a notch this year with some prizes to keep interest high.

The season starts THIS SUNDAY!

Basic Rules:

Roster size

To join the game select a fantasy roster of 16 players, consisting of:

• 2 Goalkeepers
  • 5 Defenders
  • 5 Midfielders
  • 4 Forwards
Budget

Each player has been given a value. The initial value of your roster may not exceed $120 million. Over the course of the season the value of your roster is allowed to increase due to player value changes.

Players per team

You may select up to 4 players from a single MLS club.

From your 16 player roster, you select 11 starters to form your team for a round.

Your team can play in any formation providing that the following limits are adhered to at all times:

Position Minimum Maximum Goalkeepers 1 1 Defenders 3 5 Midfielders 2 5 Forwards 1 3

Your formation will automatically change based on the players you have chosen.

Selecting a Captain

From your starting 11 you nominate a captain. Your captain's score will be doubled. If they score negative points, these will also be doubled.

Full Rules here:

http://fantasy.mlssoccer.com/a/help