Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kjbruin

$250 LeagueSafe - 12 Team - H2H - 5x5 - FAAB - Deep Roster - Yahoo Draft 3/19 at 4pm PST

and how good really is the last team remaining.... ill take half of what i would normally get if i end up in a money-making slot

since the original owner doesnt want it this year, and out of all the new people that joined this year, none of them wanted it

how about if i win then ill take half of the money and the other 825 goes to the other 2 ppl that woukld make money

or if i get 2nd then the other 475 bucks can go to 1st or 3rd... if i get 3rd then the other 200 goes to first or 2nd

Lol why would any of the other 11 teams who have already paid in full be okay with that???

Pretty simple: we have one slot left for the first person to go on LeagueSafe and pay in full.

because if they finish in the top 3, then they get extra money if i also make top 3... and there is a pretty good chance i will. and if im not in the top 3 nothing changes... besides if i join right now, then you can get your league underway instead of going into draft day without a full league. ask yourself: what are you losing

also all the other people are gonna know i didnt pay and they will be even more motivated to beat me... that will be a lot of motivation on top of that money... it will be such a competitive. and if i do make the top 3, then the two others in the top 3 will get more money because they will get my money

Well I love your rationalization, but no, this league is for 12 equal competitive managers. Not 11 people who paid, then 1 who didn't and either gets free money(???) or just quits after a month once you're losing....

We have plenty of time, and we will definitely find a 12th. If you think you can make top 3, then pay up and the spot is yours. If not, go find a different league who is willing to let a freeloader join a redraft money league where everyone else paid...

well let me know if you are desperate tomorrow for an owner and ill throw in 20... but i bet ur league is desperate to fill up and when you have only gotten 3 new owners in the last couple weeks you may need to take a pay cut... do you want this league to work at all? or do you want 11 guys who already paid 250 to not have a full league....

This happens every year. And it's always fine every year. Some people just always wait till the last minute. People keep shuffling in, only a matter of time until the last person pays.

Don't hold your breath!

I completely understand your position. If I were an owner already in the league, I would partially understand you point. Because as an owner, I would want to get a fair return on my investment. However, the prospect of getting extra cash for placing should I place and understanding that a guy who didn't pay in will defer half of his winnings split to the other two would be a huge bonus for me. On top of that, you will know that the league is filled and ready for the draft tomorrow.