Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

b10wick

$50 ESPN 12 tm H2H KEEPER 9x9 Cat

Hey guys,

I need two replacement owners for my 12 team keeper league. We are in our third year of the league. I will include a link to the league page at the bottom where you can check out the three teams available (all marked) and settings of the league. There is a $50 entry fee with payouts to the top four in the league. It is a keeper league and you must keep a minimum of 5 players with a maximum of 8. The keepers selected will forfeit your first 5-8 round picks, depending on the amount you keep.

The draft date has not been officially set yet, but it will 100% be on a Sunday night. I'm looking at March 20th or 27th and it will start around 8 pm EST.

Any other questions or anybody interested please feel free to email me at zacberwick @ comcast dot net. I will fill this on a first come, first pay basis. Payment will be expected within a reasonable amount of time to ensure your spot in the league through LeagueSafe.

Link to the league: http://games.espn.go.com/flb/leagueoffice?leagueId=37873&seasonId=2016