Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComericanPie

"Cool Story Bro" 2015-2016

Hey, get to watch my first Pistons game this season. Haven't caught them at all this year because I live in SC and missed any other time they might have played the Hawks/Hornets/Pelicans this year. Hopefully this can be one of Drummond's 20-20 games.

Hey, get to watch my first Pistons game this season. Haven't caught them at all this year because I live in SC and missed any other time they might have played the Hawks/Hornets/Pelicans this year. Hopefully this can be one of Drummond's 20-20 games.

Or not, still had to watch the Pelicans game even though my guide said it was going to be Hawks-Pistons

Close game between my match-up today. Alternating FG% and Points. He was leading 1 3PTM and i was leading 1 BLK. Then Sweet Lou erupted in the 3rd and made me pull away on those 3 stats and luckily he had no more block. Won it big.

Had a 6-2 win locked up when my players were done on the day. Then his team finishes the day 8/14 from the line which dropped his FT% enough to turn it into a 7-1 for me.

My Team - 136/168 = .8095

His Team - (Before Sunday) 88/106 = .8301

His Team - (After Sunday) 96/120 = .8000

I had Staps, Hayward, Kemba going into double OT today and Matthews into OT. Granted Staps didn't play in OT and Matthews hasn't done s--- all second half but still. That's a lot of OT

Well, this is a first for me... I won my match up due to a stat correction!!! Matchup was tied at 4-4-1 with TO's tied. Opponent was leading by 2 blocks. Then Mason Plumlee got a stat correction plus 2 blocks for me. Ended up winning 4-3-2 with TO's and Blks tied. :D Thank you Yahoo!

I drafted aaron gordon and had the league laugh at me when I tried to advertise him as an option for some of the cellar dwellers to trade for in a keeper league. hopefully he continues to shine and I can cram the trophy down their throats :)

In my yahoo money league manager mistakenly dropped Noel (was drunk maybe?), I had the 5th waiver and somehow was able to get him.

so glad i traded him and reggie for zinger and kemba... dont miss those board headaches at all

Wow that is a steal. nice trade bro

so glad i traded him and reggie for zinger and kemba... dont miss those board headaches at all

Wow that is a steal. nice trade bro

thanks bro! yeah kemba and zing both had 3 very average games in a row, guess i caught him at a good time.

So happy when all my 5 players who played tonight scored a total of 138 pts.

Ish Smith - 22

Fournier - 21

Cousins - 39

Oladipo - 22

McCollum - 34

I really love my team :)

CSB for lucking into free tickets for Kobe v. LeBron (final version) tonight. Also CSB for grabbing this pic of LeBron at the line, watching Kobe walk off the court. It won't happen again ever . . .

LBKOBES_zpsk4h35esr.png

Week 1 playoff analysis, FA pickups, and some rant of course

Good point on 5 game raptor week. Maybe even Cory Joseph if Lowry rests one. Game

Off the top of my head, I see..

Good sched for OKC bigs vs Portland, Boston and Indiana this week.

Marcus Smart with Crowder out for steals vs Indiana (Monta), OKC (Westbrook), Toronto (Lowry), Philly

Tough stretch for Milwaukee players vs Toronto, Memphis, Utah

Possible big games from Al Jeff vs Dallas, Orlando and Denver. Dicey vs Miami

Big games from Brooklyn's bigs vs Philly, Chicago (no pau?), Detroit (lopez loves playing vs detroit)

Back to my sandwich for now

hats off to anyone who got up early to be the first to claim players off wire!

2 of my big 3 only have 3 games this week and i'm going against curry AND green.

Hope my waiver wire pickups for this week (portis and winslow) put up decent lines.

For teams who play H2H daily, Denver and Toronto play the Monday and Tuesday. You can pick stream for 2 days making one move.

Final playoff spot in my league was decided by a 0.3% win percentage difference.

In my yahoo money league manager mistakenly dropped Noel (was drunk maybe?), I had the 5th waiver and somehow was able to get him.

That's why I am so appreciative of the commish in one league I am in. I dropped Marc by mistake earlier in the season and the commish just put him back in my roster. He knows mistakes happen and really is fair when it comes to these kinda stuff.

Final playoff spot in my league was decided by a 0.3% win percentage difference.

Are you in my league? Coz same thing happened in mine and thankfully I was able to make it to playoffs being ahead 0.3%. Was trailing pretty much all through the season after first couple of months and SOMEHOW, by SOME miracle, made up the difference last week of the season with an 8-1 win and needed every single one of those 8 CATs to squeak through. Couldn't believe my luck. Hope I can pull another miracle. Facing the guy who I think has the best team in our league. Let's see how it goes.

hats off to anyone who got up early to be the first to claim players off wire!

Got up early?

I stay up and add at 12:00 and 12:01. B)