Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cardsfan51

Free 16 Team H2H Cats Dynasty startup

Like the league but have two issues both of which have previously been raised.

1) There are 11 batting cats and only 10 pitching stats - I prefer them even. I have been in league with Assists and it favors two particular positions and it ruins the whole league as it makes those two positions immensely more valuable than every other position and teams that draft those positions and put them in their utility win the league with an unfair advantage, AND the assists are not predicted by ESPN in projections so there is no way of planning for it. I say this from experience assists are a horrible setting - I tried to use them thinking it made the league more lifelike, it is the opposite it really stinks even though it sounds good.

2) Draft order should be randomized

if those two things are changed I am in: ricseley@hotmail.com

oops, I would not be available for an online draft, my bad. So just a free bump - I love the stats with the exception of the assists, I hope your league does very well.

Yeah good point Palehose. I've made it a 10X10 format now as the owners concurred. draft will be randomized once full. 2 spots left

I am interested in joining the league and will be very active. Sounds like you got a nice group of guys that will be active. I hate leagues that are not active.

ajv5636@gmail.com

I would like to join the league and would certainly be active if there is still a spot open.

Kyle.Bradberry@gmail.com