Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bhawks489

Community Mock Thread 2016 Three point oh.

I'm a little surprised treadwell sits atop the wrs. He's a good talent no doubt, but even from a Vikings fan I know how our offense is run. Unless they change things up. But based on what we know own right now, it would be hard for me to take draft him as a reliable source. I really hope I'm wrong though.

I'd still rather have peterson then at least half the names above him tho. Lamar miller hype is wild in those rankings.

But maybe that's the fan in me

For some reason the only rookies in the pool were Treadwell and Zeke. We'll need to fire up another soon with the full rookie updates.

Yahoo has it updated, Iron?

For some reason the only rookies in the pool were Treadwell and Zeke. We'll need to fire up another soon with the full rookie updates.

Yahoo has it updated, Iron?

Yeah, it looks like they have everyone that was drafted, but not the UDFA's. Keith Marshall is in there, but De'runnya Wilson isn't.

Josh Gordon in 5th? What am I missing lol

I went a bit overboard with the running backs because it's early to be drafting so it's a pretty hard position to predict. Taking 3 first meant I would be limited at WR. Having Cobb available was nice, but when I swung back around I figured taking a chance on Gordon made more sense than picking Maclin or Baldwin. Baldwin maybe has some sneaky upside, but Gordon offers someone who can possibly finish as the first WR overall at the 50th pick. With my running backs being pretty solid if I hit it out of the park with one of my WR's I'm going to be solid, if I hit on two, lookout.

Also, I think Goodell is looking for an example of himself showing mercy regarding one of these players with a drug problem. I think there is a good chance Gordon still gets reinstated when he applies again in August.

Josh Gordon in 5th? What am I missing lol

I went a bit overboard with the running backs because it's early to be drafting so it's a pretty hard position to predict. Taking 3 first meant I would be limited at WR. Having Cobb available was nice, but when I swung back around I figured taking a chance on Gordon made more sense than picking Maclin or Baldwin. Baldwin maybe has some sneaky upside, but Gordon offers someone who can possibly finish as the first WR overall at the 50th pick. With my running backs being pretty solid if I hit it out of the park with one of my WR's I'm going to be solid, if I hit on two, lookout.

Also, I think Goodell is looking for an example of himself showing mercy regarding one of these players with a drug problem. I think there is a good chance Gordon still gets reinstated when he applies again in August.

It's not a bad move really I was just wondering. These types of gambles can win you leagues, or lose them lol. Trying to gauge where I might take that gamble.

Must've been nice to catch up with the Axe

Must've been nice to catch up with the Axe

Sure was. He's as irreverent as ever.

I have his email so we'll get him in some more mocks

I thought it was pretty clear I dominated that mock. :D

I like your team for sure. Sniped Reed just before I could get him.

Mock tonight boys. 10pm est fantasyfootballcalculator.Com join up the first 12 teamer after 10

Let's get one going tomorrow. Is 10 teamer too rookie for y'all? That's all I play in.

Ill do it if im awake

Would anyone be interested in doing a dynasty rookie mock draft, once FFC gets around to actually putting the rookies in?

Hitting up some mocks on ESPN if anyone is interested

Pick the first 12 team standard snake option available at 7- Oakland, 7:05- Houston, 7:10- San Diago