5 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

does josh gordon get a ring when the pats win? serious question.... edit..sorry thought this was the superbowl thread

I believe that is up to the Patriots. I doubt he will.

24 minutes ago, dashoe said:

Whats the BEST FLAVOR  ever chocolate or vanilla?? :lol:

Strawberry 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, dashoe said:

It's obviously chocolate. No matter how much vanilla tries to cheat.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, SyNdicateZ said:

does josh gordon get a ring when the pats win? serious question.... edit..sorry thought this was the superbowl thread

Interesting question because clearly the team loved him and he did bail them out of highly probable  losing season with gronk out and edelman adjusting to non PED performance.

• Haha 1

On 3/23/2016 at 12:53 PM, OneOfThaRealistBruh said:

A side from the SB wins, why would you say that Brady is better then Manning? And aside for Manning being better staticially why would you say hes better then Brady? I just want to hear a healthy debate without people fighting. Carry on.

Manning. Not particularly close.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, dashoe said:

When it comes to ice cream its vanilla running away. You can always add chocolate syrup which makes it the best of both worlds. 

5 hours ago, weakkneeswilly said:

When it comes to ice cream its vanilla running away. You can always add chocolate syrup which makes it the best of both worlds. 

Interesting perspective now that i think about it i never saw chocolate ice cream with vanilla syrup:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, dashoe said:

Interesting perspective now that i think about it i never saw chocolate ice cream with vanilla syrup:lol:

/Thread.

• Haha 1

On 1/23/2019 at 7:20 PM, SyNdicateZ said:

The pats should just cut out the middle man and give his ring to the local pawn shop.

1 hour ago, psygolf said:

The pats should just cut out the middle man and give his ring to the local pawn shop.

lol haha. yea cause when josh blows all his money on blow he gon pawn it fo mo money on blow. nice point.

I think Tom Brady is absolutely amazing. I love to watch him play and if I needed one quarterback for one game it would be either him or John Elway. Hearing him try to portray the Patriots as underdogs or unwanted, well that comes up a little short with me. He's back for a 9th time and that's all I need to be impressed and to pay attention. One QB, 9 Super Bowls!!! Incredible!!! 

11 hours ago, cashvillesent said:

One QB, 9 Super Bowls!!!

Which only means he's going to lose his 4th. 😎

On 1/23/2019 at 6:26 PM, devaster said:

I think he'll get his ring.  I just read that Patriots are paying for his rehab.  

• Like 1

On 1/24/2019 at 3:24 AM, LuckBox1 said:

Manning. Not particularly close.

I think if Manning played in the Bellichek system his whole career the Patriots results would have been pretty much the same. 

• Like 1

I’d be grateful he just has been allowed back into the league to play football again!  Not everyone gets that.

10 hours ago, MrWannaBee said:

I think if Manning played in the Bellichek system his whole career the Patriots results would have been pretty much the same. 

Not a chance. His ego would have never let him take the paycuts that Brady has in order to allow the team around him to remain great for nearly 2 decades. It's the biggest difference between him and Brady.

13 hours ago, MrWannaBee said:

Obligatory Link

On 1/23/2019 at 7:26 PM, devaster said:

If the Patriots win, Josh Gordon will get a ring.

On 1/28/2019 at 5:52 AM, cashvillesent said:

I think Tom Brady is absolutely amazing. I love to watch him play and if I needed one quarterback for one game it would be either him or John Elway. Hearing him try to portray the Patriots as underdogs or unwanted, well that comes up a little short with me. He's back for a 9th time and that's all I need to be impressed and to pay attention. One QB, 9 Super Bowls!!! Incredible!!! 

I think it comes from the disrespect that some give them. Is it the majority? Who knows, but I would argue that it's the majority outside the Patriots fan base. No real way to know for sure though. There are those who show no respect and jump at signs of falter to proclaim their demise (when they lose a game, etc). It happens basically every year. Some in the media seem to do it annually with hopes that eventually they will be right while some NFL fans are either tired of seeing them on top and/or let ESPN form their opinions for them.

The Patriots use this to fuel their "We're Still Here" saying.

Colin Kaepernick 2016: 196 CMP / 331 ATT / 2,241 YDS / 16 TD / 4 INT / 90.7 RATING Tom

Brady in his 9 Conference Championship Game wins: 203 CMP / 306 ATT / 2,255 YDS / 14 TD / 9 INT / 91.1 RATING

Interesting..

Edited by cashvillesent

10 minutes ago, cashvillesent said:

Colin Kaepernick 2016: 196 CMP / 331 ATT / 2,241 YDS / 16 TD / 4 INT / 90.7 RATING Tom

Brady in his 9 Conference Championship Game wins: 203 CMP / 306 ATT / 2,255 YDS / 14 TD / 9 INT / 91.1 RATING

Interesting..

What I find interesting is how so many people try to defend Kaepernick being out of the league and claim it's because of his ability or "lackthereof". There is literally no debate that he's only out of the league because of his kneeling, etc. Whichever side of that debate someone is on is irrelevant when understanding that. It's black and white (no pun intended) that he is out of the league because of that and that alone.

A shame really. But that's a whole other debate. Let's not derail this thread.

Edited by ThreadKiller

39 minutes ago, cashvillesent said:

Interesting..

This is the most asinine stat of all time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ThreadKiller said:

What I find interesting is how so many people try to defend Kaepernick being out of the league and claim it's because of his ability or "lackthereof". There is literally no debate that he's only out of the league because of his kneeling, etc. Whichever side of that debate someone is on is irrelevant when understanding that. It's black and white (no pun intended) that he is out of the league because of that and that alone.

A shame really. But that's a whole other debate. Let's not derail this thread.

Well he sucks too. You left that part alone. And what does skin color matter anyway?

Edited by cashvillesent

26 minutes ago, cashvillesent said:

Well he sucks too. You left that part alone. And what does skin color matter anyway?

What? Show me where I said it did matter?...What?

• Haha 1