1 minute ago, dmb3684 said:

This all sounds like a good thing. Smart dude. Like you are crapping on the guy for being a good businessman.

i didnt crap on Brady I crapped on the Brady Cabana Boys who spin the  false narrative that he is making huge financial sacrifices because he is a TEAM FIRST guy and not about making money.  I think his approach has been brilliant as a comprehensive strategy. No one else has done it, Manning comes close in terms of biz acumen but not creative revenue streams

8 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

You need to find a hobby dude. How can you hate someone so much that you have never met? Mind boggling to me.

I think you need to take a course in READING COMPREHENSION :lol:

Where do u see hate in my post? Oh I get it! You think because i don't think he is the GOAT i can't appreciate his accomplishments.

Re-read the post buddy I listed what he has accomplished in terms of business by agreeing to team friendly deals for the bigger picture.

19 minutes ago, dashoe said:

I think you need to take a course in READING COMPREHENSION :lol:

Where do u see hate in my post? Oh I get it! You think because i don't think he is the GOAT i can't appreciate his accomplishments.

Re-read the post buddy I listed what he has accomplished in terms of business by agreeing to team friendly deals for the bigger picture.

I'm pretty good at reading, thanks for the suggestion though. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, dashoe said:

Nope, I don't think they do.  i'm a big believer in  parental influence  and traumas as they affect a person's life choices. Brees was almost done in by career ending injury and his business acumne is suspect given he was recently scammed out of $9mm on a jewelry deal.His father was an injury trial lawyer which says a lot about his potential mindset when it comes to his long term view and contracts.

Rodgers dad was a chiropractor and he has well documented terrible family relationships.

Brady came from a father who was a wealthy entrepreneur and owned a successful insurance company.  

Did Rodgers or Brees take an equity stake as an endorsement  fee instead of cash in 2010 which was unheard of for an active athlete to do?

Did rodgers and brees start their own a sports therapy company and has their team contract with that company as a client? Does any other player do that type of deal structure?

Did rodgers or brees get their wife/gf an endorsement deal valued over $25mm?

I give Tom Brady a lot of respect for his business acumen because he thinks outside of the box in terms of how he will make his money.  He is acutely aware of the inherent value of his position

Foootball is the vehicle he uses to pursue other business interest and create multiple revenue streams.

He knows as long as he is the SB winning starting QB for the pats his brand, legacy  and non NFL opportunities will grow

So he didnt SACRIFICE income for the good of the team, he INVESTED to build his brand and off field revenues.

You selling his NE contract as a "selfish" act is one that 99.9% will not buy...and I am one.    The fruits of his endorsements are "residual effects" of his labors and his desire to have the best team on the field, they are not the catalyst behind him not demanding to be recognized as the top paid qb in the league.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, dashoe said:

i didnt crap on Brady I crapped on the Brady Cabana Boys who spin the  false narrative that he is making huge financial sacrifices because he is a TEAM FIRST guy and not about making money.  I think his approach has been brilliant as a comprehensive strategy. No one else has done it, Manning comes close in terms of biz acumen but not creative revenue streams

Tom Brady is a team player ... his deals are structured for the team. Isn’t that a fact? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, shakestreet said:

Tom Brady is a team player ... his deals are structured for the team. Isn’t that a fact? 

Yup. To rational people, it is.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

So if a player takes a market value contract or even a premium contract he is NOT A TEAM PLAYER?

Nice play on words u did there but that wasn't what I stated.

I stated he is not a team first player, he structures smart deals that benefit him and they help the team and he isn't SACRIFICING anything.

look at it another way, if he wasn't earning significant off field revs and the team contract was his only source of income he would have a very different approach to those contracts.

It's about business dude not the fantasy narrative the NFL has programmed into your head with owners who treat players like family and players who will sacrifice all for the greater good of the team.

Brady is a smart business man that make sense for his financial interests not  your hollywood fantasy of the sacrificial  high school football player  Lance harbor from Varsity Blues :lol:

1 minute ago, dashoe said:

So if a player takes a market value contract or even a premium contract he is NOT A TEAM PLAYER?

I stated he is not a team first player, he structures smart deals that benefit him and they help the team and he isn't SACRIFICING anything.

look at it another way, if he wasn't earning significant off field revs and the team contract was his only source of income he would have a very different approach to those contracts.

It's about business dude not the fantasy narrative the NFL has programmed into your head with owners who treat players like family and players who will sacrifice all for the greater good of the team.

Brady is a smart business man that make sense for his financial interests not  your hollywood fantasy of the sacrificial  high school football player  Lance harbor from Varsity Blues :lol:

I'm happy Rodgers is not a team player..

10 minutes ago, dashoe said:

Repeat after me 

Tom Brady is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. ..

1 hour ago, dashoe said:

Nope, I don't think they do.  i'm a big believer in  parental influence  and traumas as they affect a person's life choices. Brees was almost done in by career ending injury and his business acumne is suspect given he was recently scammed out of $9mm on a jewelry deal.His father was an injury trial lawyer which says a lot about his potential mindset when it comes to his long term view and contracts.

Rodgers dad was a chiropractor and he has well documented terrible family relationships.

Brady came from a father who was a wealthy entrepreneur and owned a successful insurance company.  

Did Rodgers or Brees take an equity stake as an endorsement  fee instead of cash in 2010 which was unheard of for an active athlete to do?

Did rodgers and brees start their own a sports therapy company and has their team contract with that company as a client? Does any other player do that type of deal structure?

Did rodgers or brees get their wife/gf an endorsement deal valued over $25mm?

I give Tom Brady a lot of respect for his business acumen because he thinks outside of the box in terms of how he will make his money.  He is acutely aware of the inherent value of his position

Foootball is the vehicle he uses to pursue other business interest and create multiple revenue streams.

He knows as long as he is the SB winning starting QB for the pats his brand, legacy  and non NFL opportunities will grow

So he didnt SACRIFICE income for the good of the team, he INVESTED to build his brand and off field revenues.

That is a very interesting idea. One that I think is brilliant. So either hes a team first guy or hes motivated by self interests that also benefit the team.

Seems like a win-win.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

That is a very interesting idea. One that I think is brilliant. So either hes a team first guy or hes motivated by self interests that also benefit the team.

Seems like a win-win.

Definitely a win win. Not sure why the Brady boys are uncomfortable with the view that Tom is a smart business man and thinks of his interests FIRST and the teams SECOND. . . but not grasping the nuance that he is acutely aware that his interests are perfectly aligned with the success of the team :lol:

22 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

Repeat after me 

Tom Brady is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. . . RIGHT AFTER PEYTON IMMORTAL MANNING

I agree :lol:

Definitely a win win. Not sure why the Brady boys are uncomfortable with the view that Tom is a smart business man and thinks of his interests FIRST and the teams SECOND. . . but not grasping the nuance that he is acutely aware that his interests are perfectly aligned with the success of the team :lol:

Perhaps the 'Brady Boys' don't like their intelligence questioned. Say whatever you want, but you pretty clearly hate TB12 an insane amount so it's hard to really have an argument with you. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, psygolf said:

I'm happy Rodgers is not a team player..

Dude wins games on 1 leg and had his coach fired because he CARES TOO MUCH. . . :)

1 minute ago, dmb3684 said:

Perhaps the 'Brady Boys' don't like their intelligence questioned. Say whatever you want, but you pretty clearly hate TB12 an insane amount so it's hard to really have an argument with you. 

Brady Boys and intelligence which of these does not work well with the other? :lol:

I obviously don't like Tom Brady  enough to refer to him with that gawdawful moniker of adulation   "TB12".:rolleyes:

Oh yes I will admit I think he has some mental and personality disorders and his only saving grace was he admitted Josh Gordon saved his azz this season. 

But I do respect his business acumen

16 minutes ago, dashoe said:

Brady Boys and intelligence which of these does not work well with the other? :lol:

This isn't even a coherant sentence. Try again.

But we are the dummies.....

• Like 1

How did Josh Gordon save Brady this season?

Don't think I've ever seen anyone as obsessed with TB12 as Dashoe. TB12 is in head 24/7.

@dashoeJust let me know and I'll save you a seat in the cabana.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, dashoe said:

Dude wins games on 1 leg and had his coach fired because he CARES TOO MUCH. . . :)

Drama Queen...Leftwich played on a broken leg.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, psygolf said:

Drama Queen...Leftwich played on a broken leg.

And Logan Mankins played an entire season with a torn ACL 💪

43 minutes ago, devaster said:

How did Josh Gordon save Brady this season?

Check bradys social media since the first game Josh played . .  that's all you need to know buddy:)

Check bradys social media since the first game Josh played . .  that's all you need to know buddy:)

What does that mean? Care to explain?

17 minutes ago, devaster said:

What does that mean? Care to explain?

Did u check Brady's social media? :lol:

11 minutes ago, dashoe said:

Did u check Brady's social media? :lol:

No. I expect you to defend your point instead of making me search myself. Fair enough. Your point is meaningless.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, devaster said:

No. I expect you to defend your point instead of making me search myself. Fair enough. Your point is meaningless.

Sooooo  you did NOTHING. . gotcha. . .:)