Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, devaster said:

No. I expect you to defend your point instead of making me search myself. Fair enough. Your point is meaningless.

 

 I'm a Pats fan and have no clue what he is referring to. Assuming another made up thing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Manning, Manning, and Brees won Super Bowls with defenses ranked 20+. Brees was bounty gate.

BB won 2 Super Bowls as a defensive coordinator with the Giants in 1986 and 1990 with Parcells.  Got close with the Jets in 1998.

The list is lots of teams with great defenses and good QBs: 52 men on the team with great coaches.  You can't give all the credit to the QB.  That's weird.

 

I respect QBs who won rings without a defense.  You can say Eli sucks, but he's had a lot of crappy teams, two rings, and very little help.

 

Also, I don't have to respect a guy to got famous and ended a long term relationship with a kid because he wanted to start dating a supermodel.  

 

Peyton was first team all-pro 7 times.  Looks like Brady is 2nd highest with 3.  That's a huge difference.

 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/leaders/all_pros_first_team_career.htm

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eli won both SB's with dominant defensive lines that got after Brady. He had plenty of help on the defensive side.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

 

 I'm a Pats fan and have no clue what he is referring to. Assuming another made up thing.

 

Are you?

Are you truly a Pats fan?

Hmmmmmmm. . . . .:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

03 and 04 Pats were an absolute wagon. I think what gets lost in the Brady hoopla is how great those two teams were top to bottom. 21 straight wins including playoffs. The 04 version was the best team I've ever watched hands down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, jmausen said:

 

Manning, Manning, and Brees won Super Bowls with defenses ranked 20+. Brees was bounty gate.

BB won 2 Super Bowls as a defensive coordinator with the Giants in 1986 and 1990 with Parcells.  Got close with the Jets in 1998.

The list is lots of teams with great defenses and good QBs: 52 men on the team with great coaches.  You can't give all the credit to the QB.  That's weird.

 

 

 

Also, I don't have to respect a guy to got famous and ended a long term relationship with a kid because he wanted to start dating a supermodel.  

 

 

 

Are you tight with Brigette and Tom? Can you give them my contact info?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, fingers said:

03 and 04 Pats were an absolute wagon. I think what gets lost in the Brady hoopla is how great those two teams were top to bottom. 21 straight wins including playoffs. The 04 version was the best team I've ever watched hands down.

 

And yes, Manning is an all time great and if he and Brady switched places those two seasons I believe the end result would have been the same. Would still take Brady over Manning. Brady's durability and drive to win 18 years later seal the deal for me. If I'm TB12 I would have lost interest and retired by now. I do trend lazy tho..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who’s “Brigette”?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BMcP said:

Who’s “Brigette”?

 

Tom's ex.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/31/2019 at 3:46 AM, BMcP said:

Who’s “Brigette”?

 

1. An actress

2. An actress he was cheating on with his now wife Giselle or  an actress who was his ex who he got pregnant while he was dating giselle. . . the story always seemed to change :lol:

3. An actress he was cheating on while she was pregnant with his child

 

How come nobody ever sees Brady's first born kid but his kids with Giselle are featured in magazines, family photos and on the sidelines at the SB?

 

Edited by dashoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, dashoe said:

How come nobody ever sees Brady's first born kid but his kids with Giselle are featured in magazines, family photos and on the sidelines at the SB?

 

C’mon man...everyone knows that you throw away the first pancake off the griddle.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, dashoe said:

 

1. An actress

2. An actress he was cheating on with his now wife Giselle or  an actress who was his ex who he got pregnant while he was dating giselle. . . the story always seemed to change :lol:

3. An actress he was cheating on while she was pregnant with his child

 

How come nobody ever sees Brady's first born kid but his kids with Giselle are featured in magazines, family photos and on the sidelines at the SB?

 

 

She pulled the goalie. This is common knowledge in New England 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, fingers said:

 

She pulled the goalie. This is common knowledge in New England 

 

 

That particular idiom is not part or my lexicon, possibly because I am not privy to hockey culture :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dashoe said:

 

1. An actress

2. An actress he was cheating on with his now wife Giselle or  an actress who was his ex who he got pregnant while he was dating giselle. . . the story always seemed to change :lol:

3. An actress he was cheating on while she was pregnant with his child

 

How come nobody ever sees Brady's first born kid but his kids with Giselle are featured in magazines, family photos and on the sidelines at the SB?

 

 

If we are doing personal stuff ( not sure why that is relevant), Manning sexually assaulted a girl at Tenn. That seems a good amount worse than cheating.

 

Also, TB found out his ex was pregnant after he started dating Giselle. And he started dating Giselle like a week after he broke up with his ex, so cheating is another thing you just made up.

Edited by dmb3684
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, dashoe said:

 

1. An actress

2. An actress he was cheating on with his now wife Giselle or  an actress who was his ex who he got pregnant while he was dating giselle. . . the story always seemed to change :lol:

3. An actress he was cheating on while she was pregnant with his child

 

How come nobody ever sees Brady's first born kid but his kids with Giselle are featured in magazines, family photos and on the sidelines at the SB?

 

Theshoe is one crazy Tom Brady fan. 😃

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

Theshoe is one crazy Tom Brady fan. 😃

 

He is also a hell of a fiction writer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

 

If we are doing personal stuff ( not sure why that is relevant), Manning sexually assaulted a girl at Tenn. That seems a good amount worse than cheating.

 

That's nice. Not sure why you have to do "what about manning?" when the question was asked WHO is Brigette? 

She wasnt  a regular girl he dated, there is a complete backstory to her that made the news. 

Geez you Brady Cabana Boys are so protective. . . :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

 

He is also a hell of a fiction writer.

 

and u obviously write the FAN-fiction :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

Theshoe is one crazy Tom Brady fan. 😃

 

I'm a fan of all of the top 100 fantasy players

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

 

He is also a hell of a fiction writer.

You mean like those rag tabloid papers I see in checkout line at the supermarket. National Enquirer etc. ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

 

If we are doing personal stuff ( not sure why that is relevant), Manning sexually assaulted a girl at Tenn. That seems a good amount worse than cheating.

 

Also, TB found out his ex was pregnant after he started dating Giselle. And he started dating Giselle like a week after he broke up with his ex, so cheating is another thing you just made up.

Wasn’t Manning’s offense just a mooning?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, dashoe said:

 

That's nice. Not sure why you have to do "what about manning?" when the question was asked WHO is Brigette? 

She wasnt  a regular girl he dated, there is a complete backstory to her that made the news. 

Geez you Brady Cabana Boys are so protective. . . :lol:

 

And you Brady haters sure do find a way to immerse yourself into Tom Brady discussions whenever you can. Kind of silly and ironic, no?

 

Personally, I'm not interested in constantly seeking out discussions about something I'm not a fan of or dislike. Just seems like a huge waste of time. But hey, to each their own, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.