1 hour ago, dashoe said:

1. An actress

2. An actress he was cheating on with his now wife Giselle or  an actress who was his ex who he got pregnant while he was dating giselle. . . the story always seemed to change :lol:

3. An actress he was cheating on while she was pregnant with his child

How come nobody ever sees Brady's first born kid but his kids with Giselle are featured in magazines, family photos and on the sidelines at the SB?

For the same reason Peyton's sexual harassment case from college continues to be swept under the rug...bad for business. 

12 minutes ago, ThreadKiller said:

And you Brady haters sure do find a way to immerse yourself into Tom Brady discussions whenever you can. Kind of silly and ironic, no?

Personally, I'm not interested in constantly seeking out discussions about something I'm not a fan of or dislike. Just seems like a huge waste of time. But hey, to each their own, right?

and yet you comment on posts not directed to you specifically by your own volition. . .seems kind of silly and ironic, no? :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, psygolf said:

Wasn’t Manning’s offense just a mooning?

Depends if you believe Manning or the girl.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, dashoe said:

and yet you comment on posts not directed to you specifically by your own volition. . .seems kind of silly and ironic, no? :lol:

Hahahah what? Isn't that what a thread is? Commenting on what others say within a thread that we follow? Are we supposed to only comment on things that are addressed to me? That's a huge stretch and you are avoiding the point. Commenting on something that is included within a thread of something that someone enjoys is completely different than seeking out something someone doesn't enjoy just to talk about it and tell people how much it sucks.

Bolding parts of my comment that your point falls short on. I didn't seek you out, you're in the thread of a topic I enjoy and follow. Again, not even close to being the same thing. Nice try though.

Continue enjoying your time spent in threads dedicated to things you don't like.

Edited by ThreadKiller

2 minutes ago, ThreadKiller said:

Hahahah what? Isn't that what a thread is? Commenting on what others say within a thread that we follow? Are we supposed to only comment on things that are addressed to me? That's a huge stretch and you are avoiding the point. Commenting on something that is included within a thread of something that someone enjoys is completely different than seeking out something someone doesn't enjoy just to talk about it and tell people how much it sucks. Nice try though.

Continue enjoying your time spent in threads dedicated to things you don't like.

Maybe at some point you will realize that you are arguing simultaneously FOR and AGAINST the very posts you make. . . :D

Advice to you:  don't assume  that you know what others like/enjoy and don't assume their motives, this way you will avoid making silly arguments based on fallacious premise :)

Just now, bhawks489 said:

Intriguing discussion so far.

considering the age of the thread I concur

19 minutes ago, dashoe said:

Maybe at some point you will realize that you are arguing simultaneously FOR and AGAINST the very posts you make. . :D

Advice to you:  don't assume  that you know what others like/enjoy and don't assume their motives, this way you will avoid making silly arguments based on fallacious premise :)

1st bolded point: Negative. Your attempt to claim that I am arguing for and against the same point makes no sense as my point is very clear and consistent. That isn't really debatable. Advice from you or anyone like you isn't something I'm interested in whatsoever, but thank you for the extremely generous offer. Haha..

2nd bolded point: I make my points and form my opinion on this matter based on what I see in this forum. So I am comfortable with the conclusions I've reached based on your interactions and posts.

But sure, okie dokie! Back to the status quo.

2 minutes ago, ThreadKiller said:

1st bolded point: Negative. Your attempt to claim that I am arguing for and against the same point makes no sense as my point is very clear and consistent. That isn't really debatable. Advice from you or anyone like you isn't something I'm interested in whatsoever, but thank you for the extremely generous offer. Haha..

2nd bolded point: I make my points and form my opinion on this matter based on what I see in this forum. So I am comfortable with the conclusions I've reached based on your interactions and posts.

But sure, okie dokie! Back to the status quo.

You win. . . 

THREADKILLER :lol:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, dashoe said:

1. An actress

2. An actress he was cheating on with his now wife Giselle or  an actress who was his ex who he got pregnant while he was dating giselle. . . the story always seemed to change :lol:

3. An actress he was cheating on while she was pregnant with his child

How come nobody ever sees Brady's first born kid but his kids with Giselle are featured in magazines, family photos and on the sidelines at the SB?

Who cares? No one is saying Brady isn't an a**hole, because he is. But cheating is not illegal and even cared about.

9 minutes ago, devaster said:

Who cares? No one is saying Brady isn't an a**hole, because he is. But cheating is not illegal and even cared about.

The question asked  was WHO IS BRIGETTE .. . and the answer revolves around cheating ,  a baby he fathered and generated a lot of press and attention, so obviously people cared it. :lol:

35 minutes ago, dashoe said:

The question asked  was WHO IS BRIGETTE .. . and the answer revolves around cheating ,  a baby he fathered and generated a lot of press and attention, so obviously people cared it. :lol:

Again, the cheating is just something you made up.

1 hour ago, devaster said:

Depends on the state.

45 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

Depends on the state.

Not sure if this is a joke over my head, but no it doesn't.

1 minute ago, dmb3684 said:

Not sure if this is a joke over my head, but no it doesn't.

Yes it does. Adultery is a crime depending on state 

2 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

Yes it does. Adultery is a crime depending on state 

Adultery requires the couple to be married. Was just his GF.

Just now, dmb3684 said:

True but based on dashoes comment (I'm not familiar with that incident) it might of happened when they were married? 

Dont think it it matters one way or another, it doesnt take away from him as a football player which is what this debate is about eh?

18 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

True but based on dashoes comment (I'm not familiar with that incident) it might of happened when they were married? 

Dont think it it matters one way or another, it doesnt take away from him as a football player which is what this debate is about eh?

They were never married.

Dashoe has been making stuff up/trolling for pages now. He's doing a hell of a job TBH.

And I think people are mostly bored biding time until the Super Bowl, hence the random direction of the thread.

1 hour ago, dmb3684 said:

Again, the cheating is just something you made up.

Oh yeah I made it up alright  Mt. Brady Cabana Boy #1.

Ask Brigette or Giselle if either considered him cheating. . . . :lol:

Gisele Bündchen says she considered leaving husband Tom Brady after finding out his ex-girlfriend, actress Bridget Moynahan, was pregnant with his child in 2007.

“It was a challenging thing because here I am, you know, thinking, I’m dating this guy, we met, and we started dating and everything is great and then this happens,” Bündchen revealed during an interview with CBS This Morning‘s Charlie Rose. “So, then I felt like I didn’t know what to do. It was kind of one of those moments of like, ‘Do I just run away?’ ”

Gisele Bündchen’s relationship with Tom Brady got off to a rocky start in early 2007, with news the Patriots quarterback was expecting his first child with ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan.

“Two months into our relationship, Tom told me that his ex-girlfriend was pregnant. The very next day the news was everywhere, and I felt my world had been turned upside down,” Bündchen, 38, penned in her memoir, “Lessons: My Path to a Meaningful Life.”

Go buy her memoir and let me know if she thought it wasnt cheating:lol:

1 minute ago, dashoe said:

Oh yeah I made it up alright  Mt. Brady Cabana Boy #1.

Ask Brigette or Giselle if either considered him cheating. . . . :lol:

Gisele Bündchen says she considered leaving husband Tom Brady after finding out his ex-girlfriend, actress Bridget Moynahan, was pregnant with his child in 2007.

“It was a challenging thing because here I am, you know, thinking, I’m dating this guy, we met, and we started dating and everything is great and then this happens,” Bündchen revealed during an interview with CBS This Morning‘s Charlie Rose. “So, then I felt like I didn’t know what to do. It was kind of one of those moments of like, ‘Do I just run away?’ ”

Gisele Bündchen’s relationship with Tom Brady got off to a rocky start in early 2007, with news the Patriots quarterback was expecting his first child with ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan.

“Two months into our relationship, Tom told me that his ex-girlfriend was pregnant. The very next day the news was everywhere, and I felt my world had been turned upside down,” Bündchen, 38, penned in her memoir, “Lessons: My Path to a Meaningful Life.”

Go buy her memoir and let me know if she thought it wasnt cheating:lol:

Huh? You just verified what I said...

24 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

Adultery who said adultery? Reading comprehension is critical when you respond in opposition

The operative word is CHEATING.

Yeah I don't think  being married is a prerequisite for cheating in a relationship :lol:

1 minute ago, dmb3684 said:

Huh? You just verified what I said...

Sorry dude I verified what I said which is a fact he cheated on Giselle or Brigette, you lack of reading comprehension or creative spin turned cheating into it's not cheating if you are not married   :lol:

27 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

it's typical fanboy overreaction to facts they don't like. Someone asks who is  Brigitte, I explained who she was and the Brady Boys come out with all sorts of spin and attacking the messenger. The guy cheated and i didnt even give an opinion about it, just stated the fact that he did.

HILARIOUUUUUSSSSSS. . . :lol: