4 minutes ago, dashoe said:

Sorry dude I verified what I said which is a fact he cheated on Giselle or Brigette, you lack of reading comprehension or creative spin turned cheating into it's not cheating if you are not married   :lol:

I'm not even sure what you are talking about at this point so I'm just gonna put you on ignore and perhaps the rest of us can talk about something related to the thread. Good day, sir.

11 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

I'm not even sure what you are talking about at this point so I'm just gonna put you on ignore and perhaps the rest of us can talk about something related to the thread. Good day, sir.

Why you mad bro?

Your'e the one that keeps coming after me. . :lol:

It's always the ones who do the attacking that feel the most hurt and then proclaim in the thread that they will "ignore" someone instead of simply ignoring. . :rolleyes:

Edited by dashoe

28 minutes ago, dashoe said:

Oh yeah I made it up alright  Mt. Brady Cabana Boy #1.

Ask Brigette or Giselle if either considered him cheating. . . . :lol:

Gisele Bündchen says she considered leaving husband Tom Brady after finding out his ex-girlfriend, actress Bridget Moynahan, was pregnant with his child in 2007.

“It was a challenging thing because here I am, you know, thinking, I’m dating this guy, we met, and we started dating and everything is great and then this happens,” Bündchen revealed during an interview with CBS This Morning‘s Charlie Rose. “So, then I felt like I didn’t know what to do. It was kind of one of those moments of like, ‘Do I just run away?’ ”

Gisele Bündchen’s relationship with Tom Brady got off to a rocky start in early 2007, with news the Patriots quarterback was expecting his first child with ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan.

“Two months into our relationship, Tom told me that his ex-girlfriend was pregnant. The very next day the news was everywhere, and I felt my world had been turned upside down,” Bündchen, 38, penned in her memoir, “Lessons: My Path to a Meaningful Life.”

Go buy her memoir and let me know if she thought it wasnt cheating:lol:

What I read I wouldn’t think what happen between Tom, Bridget & Giselle cheating. I would do anything to be in the middle of those two ladies. Dream on Gary. Tom dated Bridget they decided to go there separate ways, so a friend set up Tom with a blind date with Giselle. Tom was not dating Bridget at the time he meet Giselle. Nice try theshoe. 

7 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

What I read I wouldn’t think what happen between Tom, Bridget & Giselle cheating. I would do anything to be in the middle of those two ladies. Dream on Gary. Tom dated Bridget they decided to go there separate ways, so a friend set up Tom with a blind date with Giselle. Tom was not dating Bridget at the time he meet Giselle. Nice try theshoe. 

yeah ok buddy, whatever you say but Giselle is saying something differently:lol:

The way I read it, Tom ended it with Brigette, dated Giselle. Giselle believed 2mo in they had an exclusive relationship, then Tom says oh by the way somewhere between when we started dating  I was unsure how much I loved you so my ex came over to give me an old game jersey I left at her place and and somehow I got my ex pregnant but i am going to be honest about it before you read it in the newspapers because I realize now I don't want to be without you. . ok?

14 minutes ago, dashoe said:

yeah ok buddy, whatever you say but Giselle is saying something differently:lol:

The way I read it, Tom ended it with Brigette, dated Giselle. Giselle believed 2mo in they had an exclusive relationship, then Tom says oh by the way somewhere between when we started dating  I was unsure how much I loved you so my ex came over to give me an old game jersey I left at her place and and somehow I got my ex pregnant but i am going to be honest about it before you read it in the newspapers because I realize now I don't want to be without you. . ok?

I know you are trolling, this will be my last post on this so go ahead you keep commenting because we all know you are so obsessed with Tom Brady. You really need to start a Tom Brady addiction meeting. Your first step is admitting you have a problem . Good luck with that...

Bridget’s kid is 10 years old 

Giselle’s oldest kid is 8 years old 

On 1/29/2019 at 9:19 PM, psygolf said:

if the pats win the SB this thread will be shut down. no more debate. period!

Just now, SyNdicateZ said:

Can't believe this is really a debate. Manning was one of the 3-4 best to do it, but Brady is the goat. Since the thread was started Brady has been to 2 more Super Bowls and put another ring on his finger. Statistics are important when deciding who was the best, but it's not the only tell of the tape. Brady has that clutch factor that the box score doesn't show. The crucial 2 minute drives to win big games. Doing whatever the team needs him to do to win, whether it be throw for 200 yards or 500 yards. No other QB leads a comeback against ATL other than Tom. Peyton had more skill than Tom. Threw a better pass, commanded the offence in a way I'm not sure Brady ever has (certainly not for most of his career) and I will admit while having the better options on offence for much of his career probably had the inferior DEF most years as well (except in DENVER lol). In the end, despite me claiming this shouldn't be a debate I don't hate on anyone who thinks Peyton > Tom. I think you can make a good argument for both. The people I can't stand are the "Peyton sucks" or "Tom Sucks" people. I think we are the luckiest generation to have been able to grow up and watch these two match up once a year in the regular season and then again almost every year in the playoffs. 

I will add, I don't think there will ever be a better story than the Tom Brady story. 6th round pick, too slow, not athletic enough, not starter quality, etc. Fights his way up, gets his 1 opportunity (late round picks typically get 1 shot) and runs away with it. The man is defying what we thought about age and one could argue he was as good at age 40 as he was at age 30. His compete level is right there with the likes of guys like Michael Jordan. The man hates to lose and has dedicated the last 20 years of his life to not losing. 

38 minutes ago, corey_rideout said:

Can't believe this is really a debate. Manning was one of the 3-4 best to do it, but Brady is the goat. Since the thread was started Brady has been to 2 more Super Bowls and put another ring on his finger. Statistics are important when deciding who was the best, but it's not the only tell of the tape. Brady has that clutch factor that the box score doesn't show. The crucial 2 minute drives to win big games. Doing whatever the team needs him to do to win, whether it be throw for 200 yards or 500 yards. No other QB leads a comeback against ATL other than Tom. Peyton had more skill than Tom. Threw a better pass, commanded the offence in a way I'm not sure Brady ever has (certainly not for most of his career) and I will admit while having the better options on offence for much of his career probably had the inferior DEF most years as well (except in DENVER lol). In the end, despite me claiming this shouldn't be a debate I don't hate on anyone who thinks Peyton > Tom. I think you can make a good argument for both. The people I can't stand are the "Peyton sucks" or "Tom Sucks" people. I think we are the luckiest generation to have been able to grow up and watch these two match up once a year in the regular season and then again almost every year in the playoffs. 

I will add, I don't think there will ever be a better story than the Tom Brady story. 6th round pick, too slow, not athletic enough, not starter quality, etc. Fights his way up, gets his 1 opportunity (late round picks typically get 1 shot) and runs away with it. The man is defying what we thought about age and one could argue he was as good at age 40 as he was at age 30. His compete level is right there with the likes of guys like Michael Jordan. The man hates to lose and has dedicated the last 20 years of his life to not losing. 

Yeah, like Jimmy Butler.

1 hour ago, SyNdicateZ said:

The debate will just shift...after Mahomes wins his next year - lol

2 hours ago, psygolf said:

The debate will just shift...after Mahomes wins his next year - lol

not with that defense.

11 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

not with that defense.

Why not? They were a coin flip away from going to the SB. Patriots weren't stopping anyone in that game either and went to the SB. Last year there was one punt in the entire SB.

28 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

not with that defense.

+1

All that was needed was the other side of a coin-flip to go his way this year.

Edited by psygolf

19 hours ago, dashoe said:

You do know that two months is still plenty of time for Brigette to be pregnant from sex before they were dating, right?

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/pregnancy/how-pregnancy-happens

• Haha 1

This banter has me chuckling about this scene:

giphy.gif

Edited by fingers
Perfect Spiral

9 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

If NE loses to the Rams today, they will be halfway to tying the Bills’ great accomplishment.

Edited by psygolf

17 minutes ago, psygolf said:

If NE loses to the Rams today, they will be halfway to tying the Bills’ great accomplishment.

I see it

The New England Patriots have went to three straight Super Bowls 

Let’s also add five out of the last eight years. 

4 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

I see it

The New England Patriots have went to three straight Super Bowls 

Let’s also add five out of the last eight years. 

The biggest hurdle would be getting past the league MVP the next two years, losing to the Rams is the easy part.

3 hours ago, fingers said:

Meme thread

s24EvdJ_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Yep...that’s the smile I imagine Brady would have if you told him he could have Pat’s legs wrapped around his neck.

Brady would not have been able to do that SB intro promo like Peyton did. 

2 hours ago, ginocan said:

Brady would not have been able to do that SB intro promo like Peyton did. 

I thought it kinda sucked tbh.

1 hour ago, dmb3684 said:

I thought it kinda sucked tbh.

It did. Dragged on too long