Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

Great game manager.

Couldn't ask for a better one 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SyNdicateZ said:

insert that in Mannings Bottom.

 

shut this thread down now. no debate.

Is that every patriot fan’s fantasy?  To have their dream boy personally check Manning’s prostate.

 

Is B.B. watching in this scene?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, psygolf said:

Is that every patriot fan’s fantasy?  To have their dream boy personally check Manning’s prostate.

 

Is B.B. watching in this scene?

No, silly... every patriots fan's fantasy is number 7. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

No, silly... every patriots fan's fantasy is number 7. 

typical.

 

Today is a good day for the rest of the NFL.  Brady & BB are 1 game closer to retirement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, psygolf said:

typical.

 

Today is a good day for the rest of the NFL.  Brady & BB are 1 game closer to retirement.

 

Brady is getting extended. Got a couple more years of complaining at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dmb3684 said:

 

Brady is getting extended. Got a couple more years of complaining at least.

still...the # they have left is a finite one, which they are one game closer to playing.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, psygolf said:

still...the # they have left is a finite one, which they are one game closer to playing.  

 

You are leaving out the possibility that TB is a vampire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dmb3684 said:

 

You are leaving out the possibility that TB is a vampire.

Nah...but a past deal with the Devil is probable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see Brady continuing to play until he suffers a serious or career-ending injury. Which becomes increasingly likely with his advanced age in a contact sport. Tough to see him give up playing for anything else. I don't think his wife or family will have much of an influence.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bhawks489 said:

Why wouldn't Brady retire now? Great ending to a great career. 

Because he can keep playing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, devaster said:

Because he can keep playing?

So did farve I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

Why wouldn't Brady retire now? Great ending to a great career. 

 

Because he likes playing football and he is still good at it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

 

Because he likes playing football and he is still good at it.

Very simple answer but could be what convinces him to keep going. 

 

Seems like a perfect ending to his career though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bhawks489 said:

Very simple answer but could be what convinces him to keep going. 

 

Seems like a perfect ending to his career though.

 

Back to back Super Bowls would be even more perfect. I'll guess he plays 2 more years 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Football is the perfect outlet for Brady. Control and competitive freak. Going to have to drag him off the field.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Brady will play until he beats both Drew Brees and Rodgers in a superbowl. 

 

 

Rodgers isn't getting to another

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SyNdicateZ said:

why not?

 

He makes too much money and isn't good enough to justify it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

 

He makes too much money and isn't good enough to justify it. 

So... making money means you can't reach or win a SB? Your logic is baffling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...