7 hours ago, BMcP said:

Maybe more pizza, less beer

Ok, I will try this. But only for a short while. :D I am on cloud 9 his week. Life is good being a Pats fan. Haha

On 2/4/2019 at 2:44 PM, devaster said:

I see Brady continuing to play until he suffers a serious or career-ending injury. Which becomes increasingly likely with his advanced age in a contact sport. Tough to see him give up playing for anything else. I don't think his wife or family will have much of an influence.

Pretty much, i second this statement 

7 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

Brady gone = gronk gone? I bet they retire together 

Gronk will prob retire first. Maybe this year.

14 minutes ago, fingers said:

You my friend are a true patriot. Also portnoy is not a great judge of pizza north of mass. I got a guy that makes better pizza he could imagine. However, I love portnoy. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

You my friend are a true patriot. Also portnoy is not a great judge of pizza north of mass. I got a guy that makes better pizza he could imagine. However, I love portnoy. 

I’m glad you are finally taking my advice to heart

42 minutes ago, BMcP said:

Yes.. we are truly on the same page finally. :)

44 minutes ago, BMcP said:

My young son. You will learn your yanks hat is a false sense of hope.  

19 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

My young son. You will learn your yanks hat is a false sense of hope.  

In time, I will learn the true solution: alcohol.  And it shall be glorious!

2 hours ago, BMcP said:

In time, I will learn the true solution: alcohol.  And it shall be glorious!

You have no idea the drought we went through. I had nothing but hardship, after hardship, and so on. No. This is our time. 

• Haha 1

After the end of the day I still hold true... Go F Screw!!!! 

Taste my salty balls you haters! Hahahahahaaaa

On 2/4/2019 at 7:41 PM, dmb3684 said:

Rodgers isn't getting to another

And after the way his seasons keep ending, you have to wonder about Brees too lol

6 hours ago, apap414 said:

And after the way his seasons keep ending, you have to wonder about Brees too lol

Brees is now cursed.

• Like 1

On 2/9/2019 at 5:43 PM, apap414 said:

They should be right in the mix again next year anyhow 

• Like 1

To me, the comparison is like Lebron vs Kobe.

Sure, Lebron has better stats for the majority of his career, Sure Lebron was a better athlete. However, the point of the game is to win. There's a lot more that goes into winning such as leadership, drive, impact on teammates, and etc. Kobe had a drive and discipline like no other and it clearly rubbed off on teammates allowing him to get 5 rings.

Manning is good and on the surface, some of his numbers were more impressive but Brady had the "IT" factor. It's not even close. You don't get 6 rings with luck. I don't even like Brady and even think he is overrated by some but he is still the GOAT.

6 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Sure, Lebron has better stats for the majority of his career, Sure Lebron was a better athlete. However, the point of the game is to win. There's a lot more that goes into winning such as leadership, drive, impact on teammates, and etc. Kobe had a drive and discipline like no other and it clearly rubbed off on teammates allowing him to get 5 rings.

Manning is good and on the surface, some of his numbers were more impressive but Brady had the "IT" factor. It's not even close. You don't get 6 rings with luck. I don't even like Brady and even think he is overrated by some but he is still the GOAT.

I HATE Lebron.

That said. LeBron had a good amount more to do with his team winning rings than LeBron. Kobe was the 2nd best player on the team for three of his.  If anything I'd say LeBron and Brady are most alike here.

Is there anyone out there still saying Kobe is better than LeBron at this point? I'd liken them to Manning truthers.

Edited by dmb3684

6 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Poor comparison in my opinion. Lebron is largely responsible for getting his teams to the Finals something like 8 straight years. He hasn't always had a great amount of talent around him. And has carried some really weak teams to the Finals. Kobe was a part of much better teams when he went to the Finals.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, devaster said:

Poor comparison in my opinion. Lebron is largely responsible for getting his teams to the Finals something like 8 straight years. He hasn't always had a great amount of talent around him. And has carried some really weak teams to the Finals. Kobe was a part of much better teams when he went to the Finals.

The more I think about it, the exact opposite comparison would be more apt.

3 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

I HATE Lebron.

That said. LeBron had a good amount more to do with his team winning rings than LeBron. Kobe was the 2nd best player on the team for three of his.  If anything I'd say LeBron and Brady are most alike here.

Is there anyone out there still saying Kobe is better than LeBron at this point? I'd liken them to Manning truthers.

Not to turn this into a basketball conversation but I rather have Kobe for reasons mentioned above

2 minutes ago, devaster said:

.Brady was also part of better teams. Lakers teams aren't great. Kobe just made them great. Bynum was a bum other years. Gasol was the only really good player they had.

Just now, Gohawks said:

Not to turn this into a basketball conversation but I rather have Kobe for reasons mentioned above

.Brady was also part of better teams. Lakers teams aren't great. Kobe just made them great. Bynum was a bum other years. Gasol was the only really good player they had.

Umm that Shaq guy was pretty good.

Just now, dmb3684 said:

The more I think about it, the exact opposite comparison would be more apt.

The exact opposite comparison makes no sense.

Manning was more dominant than Brady

Lebron was more dominant than Kobe

Kobe won more than Lebron

Brady won more than Manning

Kobe played for a better organization and coach than Lebron

Brady played for a better organization and coach than Manning