Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CoorsFieldRox

20-80 Baseball Top 125

Every list has JP Crawford so high.... Crawford doesn't even crack my top 12... Maybe it's just me. Just doesn't seem all that exciting to me. Especially with the steals continuing to decline.

Every list has JP Crawford so high.... Crawford doesn't even crack my top 12... Maybe it's just me. Just doesn't seem all that exciting to me. Especially with the steals continuing to decline.

Same things were said about Francisco Lindor , these scouts see a lot of things we keyboard warriors don't. He's going to be a solid ss, he's definitely got upside as almost everyone has his lower projections at being a top 10-12 ss.

Same things were said about Francisco Lindor , these scouts see a lot of things we keyboard warriors don't. He's going to be a solid ss, he's definitely got upside as almost everyone has his lower projections at being a top 10-12 ss.

People underestimate how having an off the charts baseball IQ like Lindor does allows all of your tools to play up.

People underestimate how having an off the charts baseball IQ like Lindor does allows all of your tools to play up.

Lindor was a level higher than JP at the same age and hitting much better in AA.

Also I will say Lindor if I had him in dynasty keeper I'd be cashing in on him.... Yes Lindor is a good player and all I just think the hype has past the development. Honestly Jose Ramirez for being an unknown I bet triple slashes within reach of Lindor this year.

Lindor was a level higher than JP at the same age and hitting much better in AA.

Also I will say Lindor if I had him in dynasty keeper I'd be cashing in on him.... Yes Lindor is a good player and all I just think the hype has past the development. Honestly Jose Ramirez for being an unknown I bet triple slashes within reach of Lindor this year.

FoulLine I agree 100% with you in regards to Lindor and Crawford.. Lindor played out of his mind last year and will come back down to earth this year..

When I did my top 100 I had Crawford at #36 because I think he's a better real life player than for fantasy (By the way I got blasted for that).

I couldn't agree more! Great point.

Not every day that a Right-hand pitcher throws this type of curveball (TIC)

"Glasnow is arguably the most uncomfortable at-bat for any hitter in the minor leagues. His high-90s fastball comes to the plate on an extreme downhill plane with armside movement. It's a borderline elite-level pitch. Along with his tight 11-to-5 curveball and developing changeup, the profile gives him a chance to be a quality #2/3 starter."