Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rsabin117

New 12 Team Keeper League Needs Active Owners

Head to head: 6 playoff teams (2 byes). 26 roster spots total. C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, CI, MI, OF, OF, OF, UTL, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, P, 6 Bench Spots, 3 DL Spots, and 1 N/A Spot to hold a minor leaguer. 6 x 6 with Runs, HRs, RBIs, SBs, Avg. and OPS as the hitting categories and Wins, K's, Saves, Holds, ERA, and WHIP as the pitching categories.

The league will be a 5 player keeper league. Keeper costs will be based on the round they were drafted in the previous year. You can only have a player on your team for three years: the year you drafted the player plus two additional keeper years. After the third year, the player will go back into the player pool to be redrafted.

You can keep a player with a pick from the round they were drafted or a better pick. For example, if I deal for a player who was drafted in round 5, giving me two players I want to keep that were drafted in round 5 of the prior year, I can keep one with a 4th round pick and one with a 5th round pick. This means, 1st round keepers can only be kept with a 1st round pick. Draft picks can be traded, so if you're a team that is out of contention, you could sell off players for picks or better keepers for next year.

The draft would be a slow draft via the message board. This allows for the draft to begin as soon as the league is full. The order will be randomized prior to the draft starting. I would like active owners only to join. Preferably with deep league experience since the rosters are larger. By active I mean owners who change lineups daily, make pickups as needed / wanted, and are active in the trade market. If you're a causal fantasy player who gets bored easily, this is not the league for you.

If interested, leave your info here or contact me at yahoo: rsabin117.

Sounds interesting, what's the buy in?

Email me at: dan.venables@blueyonder.co.uk

Payments setup through yahoo. Yahoo now does cash leagues as long as you set it up that way and payments are made when you join.

I'm interested. Around when do you expect the draft to be starting?

Email- hinsonjustin@gmail.com

The goal is to begin the draft tomorrow. I need more owners to join first, but have a some invites out there and should have the league full by noon est. hopefully

Head to head: 6 playoff teams (2 byes). 26 roster spots total. C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, CI, MI, OF, OF, OF, UTL, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, P, P, P, 6 Bench Spots, 3 DL Spots, and 1 N/A Spot to hold a minor leaguer. 6 x 6 with Runs, HRs, RBIs, SBs, Avg. and OPS as the hitting categories and Wins, K's, Saves, Holds, ERA, and WHIP as the pitching categories.

The league will be a 5 player keeper league. Keeper costs will be based on the round they were drafted in the previous year. You can only have a player on your team for three years: the year you drafted the player plus two additional keeper years. After the third year, the player will go back into the player pool to be redrafted.

You can keep a player with a pick from the round they were drafted or a better pick. For example, if I deal for a player who was drafted in round 5, giving me two players I want to keep that were drafted in round 5 of the prior year, I can keep one with a 4th round pick and one with a 5th round pick. This means, 1st round keepers can only be kept with a 1st round pick. Draft picks can be traded, so if you're a team that is out of contention, you could sell off players for picks or better keepers for next year.

The draft would be a slow draft via the message board. This allows for the draft to begin as soon as the league is full. The order will be randomized prior to the draft starting. I would like active owners only to join. Preferably with deep league experience since the rosters are larger. By active I mean owners who change lineups daily, make pickups as needed / wanted, and are active in the trade market. If you're a causal fantasy player who gets bored easily, this is not the league for you.

If interested, leave your info here or contact me at yahoo: rsabin117.

$25 buy in. Payouts: 1st = $150, 2nd = $90, 3rd = $60. Fees are collected through Yahoo. Now that Yahoo allows cash leagues, it will collect and hold the money for us.

Invite sent. I have 6 joined, an invite sent to you, and another invite outstanding that I'm waiting on the guy to join. We'll be drafting soon. I expect the last few spots to fill soon.

Do you think draft will be this weekend? I'm busy all next week. If so, I'd like in.