Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ptrek19

16 TEAM KEEPER (Brand New Season 1) LETS GO!

hey guys. I have set up a brand new 16 team ESPN MLB Franchise Keeper League. At least for now, we will run this as a free private league so I must invite you via email if you would like to join.

I have set up the teams and divisions as follows (ID like to Keep teams and Divisions as is name wise)

H2H POINTS 8 TEAMS MAKE PLAYOFFS (NO 1ST RD BYES)

KEEP 25 OF 32 MAN ROSTER EACH SEASON

7 ROUND RE DRAFT AFTER EACH SEASON

(EAST DIVISION)

Pittsburgh Pirates (Myself)

Philadelphia Phillies

New York Yankees

New York Mets

(SOUTH DIVISION)

Miami Marlins

Atlanta Braves

Texas Rangers

Houston Astros

(WEST DIVISION)

Oakland Athletics

San Francisco Giants

Los Angeles Dodgers

Seattle Mariners

(NORTH DIVISION)

Toronto Blue Jays

Boston Red Sox

Milwaukee Brewers

Minnesota Twins

I literally just made the league so drop your email with which team youd like and lets get this filled so we can draft our Keeper teams!!

INVITE SENT TO METS^^^^

I will be filling out the main page of the league as well throughout the day as I add players. I make my leagues very interactive as long as I have active managers

ALSO

There will be a 190 season Acq. Limit

There will be a 10 GS For Starting Pitchers per Matchup (Choose Wisely)

There will be a 5 Acq. Limit per Matchup (To limit guys filling in starting spots every day)

This will limit teams to go deep into their rosters for points as this will be a very deep league!

yes to both of them...sending invites now

the league is brand new this is first time ive tried filling it and we are 25% there

hoping we can draft tonight. if not tonight I will make a poll or something or set draft for tomorrow night like 9pm eastern I will do my best to get every manager at the draft

I also put Holds at 5 points and Saves at 5 points. I believe the point system ive set up is just about average between pitchers and batters. Every position will hold value in this league

do you get to keep 25 players from the team you pick?

If all goes well I believe I can set up a buy in for season 2. This will be a great league once it is filled with active managers

ive sent invites to all emails left here hopefully you guys decide to join!

no commitment in free leagues. nothing invested. league might start strong but after a couple weeks you see start to see activity dropping off and by the end of the season you will be lucky to have 8 active managers. just saying. make people make an investment especially in a dynasty/keeper league otherwise it will be an endless carousel of fill ins. Doesnt even have to be much for the first year but id still say 10-20$ start up

JUST MY OPINION. LMK IF YOU CHANGE IT TO A $$$ LEAGUE.

I will let you know. not to sure how id change it looking now

I am in the league fees page but it says entry cost I can change but nowhere does it say prize pool or anything. I don't see where the prizes are seen

I am interested please send invite to michael.shaunessy@gmail.com.

collect funds through leaguesafe. you dont have to have an entry fee associated with the site you are using to hold the league

we will need to hold draft tomorrow evening. Please keep posting emails if you are interested. I will be checking this post every couple of hours until I have the league filled so we can draft