Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jax_jaguars

H2H Baseball $25 Draft - Looking to Draft Sunday Evening or?

Need up to -42 owners (we have no payers) for a 2nd year of a ESPN H2H most Categories league (you either get a win/loss or tie each week) (No keepers, dynasty etc)

$25 per team league fee. Will be collected via LeagueSafe and must be done on day of joining so please browse and make sure you are comfortable with all settings. League has members that have been playing for last 5 years or so.

Draft had to be rescheduled due to some non payers and now are looking at Sunday evening possibly like 7pm or something....Snake (NON AUCTION) Draft

Payouts are as follows at conclusion of playoffs $150 Champion, $75 Runner Up, $25 3rd place.

It is like most other ESPN standard scoring set ups with a few tweaks a group of us have played with for years.

1. We have quality starts as a stat instead of wins.

2. We have a trade cap of 4 trades per team allowed in a season.

3. Everyone has two RP pitching slots as at a Minimum of (2) closers must be roster by each team. All other pitching slots are P so you can have more RP's but must roster 2 at least.

4.You get either a win, loss or tie each week as its a H2H Most Categories league....so no 3-7 5-4-1 scoring etc its 1-0 0-1 etc.

No divisions top 4 teams make the playoffs

You can see all settings here:

Post here or message me and I will add you then once league is full I will request leaguesafe payment.....we have about 6 paid teams already up to 8.

http://games.espn.go...6&seasonId=2016

sent you an invite we only need a couple more and can set draft time and do leaguesafe

I have three people, including myself, that are interested. How many people do you have already?

Looking for a few more members...leave info or message me

I didn't get the invite.

d0ht3m@hotmail.com

I will be by my computer in a few hours and will send invites to all those that have posted and then we can set a draft time and do leaguesafe once full

Still need a couple till we get verified acceptance. Looking to draft 7 or 8 pm latest EST tonight I sent invites to those that have posted.

DRAFTING AT 7:30 EST TONIGHT....I HAVE INVITES OUT BUT AM LOOKING FOR THOSE THAT WILL JOIN AND PAY FIRST COME FIRST SERVE

greenbaypackers07@prodigy.net

Matthew.gilmore8043@gmail.com

Cmillagain@gmail.com

If you have 3 I have room still as I have 4 openings of people who have not joined yet.

Thanks...Leaguesafe payment wont be required until we fill the league. Everyone will just need to be paid by 6pm EST>

I've joined.

Shoot me over a LS link when you can.

Okay everyone we need 2 people that can draft tonight at 7:30 est to fill this league. THANKS