FouLLine

Mitch Keller - SP PIT

Will he make the big club this year at all? I know Pittsburgh usually likes until their pitching prospects turn 30 before they bring them up but hopefully he gets a chance 

22 hours ago, rhg1084 said:

Will he make the big club this year at all? I know Pittsburgh usually likes until their pitching prospects turn 30 before they bring them up but hopefully he gets a chance 

AND....is Keller worth stashing in Keeper/Dynasty formats? I'm assuming he will be up 'sometime' in 2019...but you know how that goes.

On 2/12/2019 at 6:35 PM, lavaman said:

AND....is Keller worth stashing in Keeper/Dynasty formats? I'm assuming he will be up 'sometime' in 2019...but you know how that goes.

Wondering the same thing. He’s available in my keeper as the only top pitching prospect available. Seems like most people are down on him which is interesting considering his minor league success and MLB proximity. 

6 hours ago, tywalson said:

Wondering the same thing. He’s available in my keeper as the only top pitching prospect available. Seems like most people are down on him which is interesting considering his minor league success and MLB proximity. 

If he's the only pitching prospect avail, what are you waiting for? Assuming you have the roster space of course.

10 minutes ago, lavaman said:

If he's the only pitching prospect avail, what are you waiting for? Assuming you have the roster space of course.

I mean Sixto is there too, but I added him for JA Happ.

He didn't fair so well in his latest outing 1IP 3 hits 2 er 0k's

Having a rough spring