burty1

Ronald Acuna - OF ATL

25 minutes ago, dilly3307 said:

So maybe we should just close thread and nobody can dream on what Acuna might be

Sounds good man

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just grabbed him in the 7th round soooooooooo THE HYPE IS REAL :wub:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, borindia said:

Hank Aaron 2.0  

:ph34r:

INB4 the stat guys dig up some more bad news and reasons to NOT get excited.  :mellow:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DMurphy77 said:

INB4 the stat guys dig up some more bad news and reasons to NOT get excited.  :mellow:

I have no idea what you are talking about, please explain ?

45 minutes ago, DMurphy77 said:

Using the term "stat guys" as a negative on a fantasy message board.  

• Like 1

Seriously considering drafting this guy in the first round of our non-keeper picks in my keeper league even though he's going to start the season in the minors.  If he falls to my pick that is.

I'm kind of mad some guy managed to pick him up on the offseason/preseason waiver wire. It seems like it might be a reach if the dude uses a keeper slot on him, but it also might have been a real steal.

went #71 in my league . . . about 50 picks above CBS ADP.  I'm sure the ADP is a bullet train moving target as we type though.

Edited by STLSU

13 hours ago, STLSU said:

went #71 in my league . . . about 50 picks above CBS ADP.  I'm sure the ADP is a bullet train moving target as we type though.

lordy! You can get Nunez or Cain in the same spot with almost guaranteed numbers

Acuna should be around 110-130 unless you know for sure he is gonna be 20/30 and even at that no way he hits over 270 IMO at least

2 minutes ago, irishbaseball59 said:

lordy! You can get Nunez or Cain in the same spot with almost guaranteed numbers

Acuna should be around 110-130 unless you know for sure he is gonna be 20/30 and even at that no way he hits over 270 IMO at least

I know his value in dynasty leagues is very high, not sure about re-draft leagues.

• Like 1

Bozos taking Acuna before 100 in redrafts are the guys I love drafting with :)

I will take Puig and/or Braun and polish my trophy in early September

9 minutes ago, rotodr said:

Bozos taking Acuna before 100 in redrafts are the guys I love drafting with :)

I will take Puig and/or Braun and polish my trophy in early September

What if he makes a splash like Judge or Bryant? You'll be the bozo stuck with Headcase Puig or declining Braun.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, DMurphy77 said:

What if he makes a splash like Judge or Bryant? You'll be the bozo stuck with Headcase Puig or declining Braun.

Yeah, what DMurphy77 said, I remember some posters saying the same thing about Judge last year. Just a bunch of haters.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Topgun said:

Yeah, what DMurphy77 said, I remember some posters saying the same thing about Judge last year. Just a bunch of haters.

One thing i've noticed watching him in games and live in BP is the kid is extremely confident. He's kind of cocky though and that's the type of player the Braves desperately need.  Attitude wise, He will be a player people love or hate like Bryce Harper. 

Also this

• Like 2

1 hour ago, irishbaseball59 said:

You can but where’s the fun in that.  

Pooper.

1 hour ago, DMurphy77 said:

I win leagues based on near certainties(barring injury) with a few late lottery. Not buying a guy who could have a 20/30 season when a guy who is gonna have a certain 18/30 season and has done it before is being drafted in the same spot.

I will send you a video of my polishing my trophy is you like LMK

• Like 1

I thought this was the Ronald Acuna thread but apparently this the "Look at me brag about my wins and trophies!" thread. Can anyone tell me where the Acuna thread is?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, rotodr said:

I win leagues based on near certainties(barring injury) with a few late lottery. Not buying a guy who could have a 20/30 season when a guy who is gonna have a certain 18/30 season and has done it before is being drafted in the same spot.

I will send you a video of my polishing my trophy is you like LMK

More power to you, don't let your ego get in the way I having fun.

• Like 1