Sign in to follow this  
Carlos Correa

2016 Fantasy Football Platform Central -- ESPN/Yahoo/CBS/Fantrax, etc..

Apologies if this isn't the right place to ask this, but I'm wondering there exists an app that will track fantasy football teams across different platforms. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has teams on more than just Yahoo or more than just ESPN, etc...It would be nice if there were an app where to could plug in the players on each of your teams, enter the scoring settings, and the app will calculate the points for al your teams, without having to switch between multiple apps.

A Google search yielded only one app, which based on the article about it looked exactly like what I described. Unfortunately, the article was from 2011, and the link to the app website didn't work, and nothing showed when I searched for it on my phone, so it looks like it no longer exists

Any thoughts? Feel free to redirect me (and my post) to the correct place if I've posted here in error

Anyone ever drafted on a plane (I mostly wonder if the signal is strong enough to not boot you off and switch you to autobid mode)?  I have a long auction draft where I should make the 1st 45 minutes, but the draft probably lasts 3+ hours.  Wonder if its reliable enough to run a draft on a phone.  TIA.

https://www.delta.com/merch/searchTravelExtraAction.action

Most planes have wifi, so if you wanna pay to use it then draft away my man. Trying to do it over the cell signal won't work

Can you draft in ESPN leagues via mobile?  I've never been in an ESPN and was looking around on the app and couldn't find anything regarding our draft.

I won't be able to use my computer for my draft, so i was wondering if it was possible (not sure why it wouldnt be)

On 8/23/2016 at 3:23 PM, dmb3684 said:

Can you not post on the message board from the Yahoo app?

Yahoo brought the message boards back to their app in an update I received today on Android. Everything is right again.

On September 1, 2016 at 6:30 AM, crotchcrickets said:

Can you draft in ESPN leagues via mobile?  I've never been in an ESPN and was looking around on the app and couldn't find anything regarding our draft.

I won't be able to use my computer for my draft, so i was wondering if it was possible (not sure why it wouldnt be)

You can use the lite draft option

I know projected points mean little, but if you're on Yahoo, check your defenses projected points for week 9, as there appears to be a weird anomaly where the proj points are abnormally high. The following picture shows the available defenses in my league and their proj pts for week 9.

FF.gif

Dallas is the bottom of the list of D's playing that week, with 10.52. The only other lower are the teams on BYE that week(CHI, WSH, CIN). Denver projected to have a whopping 21+ pts. That's not to say that's impossible, but for EVERY team playing that week to have >10 pts on D the same week, is highly unlikely. I'm guessing some calculation got screwed up somewhere, lol.

17 minutes ago, JCDaly said:

I know projected points mean little, but if you're on Yahoo, check your defenses projected points for week 9, as there appears to be a weird anomaly where the proj points are abnormally high. The following picture shows the available defenses in my league and their proj pts for week 9.

FF.gif

Dallas is the bottom of the list of D's playing that week, with 10.52. The only other lower are the teams on BYE that week(CHI, WSH, CIN). Denver projected to have a whopping 21+ pts. That's not to say that's impossible, but for EVERY team playing that week to have >10 pts on D the same week, is highly unlikely. I'm guessing some calculation got screwed up somewhere, lol.

I would imagine come week 9 those projections are going to be completely different.   I'm not sure that's a good idea to look at those types of projections that far ahead because they'll constantly be changing week to week.  Also, how are the Vikings, Steelers, and Raiders DST's still available?  Even in a shallow League I would think at least the Vikings would have been drafted.

9 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

I would imagine come week 9 those projections are going to be completely different.   I'm not sure that's a good idea to look at those types of projections that far ahead because they'll constantly be changing week to week.  Also, how are the Vikings, Steelers, and Raiders DST's still available?  Even in a shallow League I would think at least the Vikings would have been drafted.

Pfft.  Why would you bother with a measly 15.99 points out of the Vikings, when you can get 17.86 points out of the Saints?

1 minute ago, Axe Elf said:

Pfft.  Why would you bother with a measly 15.99 points out of the Vikings, when you can get 17.86 points out of the Saints?

Lol true I guess for that week.  I was thinking more along the entire season.

On 9/2/2016 at 6:00 PM, Carlos Correa said:

Yahoo brought the message boards back to their app in an update I received today on Android. Everything is right again.

See that now, thanks.

24 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

Oh indeed, I thought that I had made it obvious enough that I didn't think these projections had any merit. This league doesn't have any defensive scoring settings that I would consider non-standard, so I just thought it was odd that this one week they are all out of wack. For instance, Denver doesn't have a projected score over 10 the entire season, yet they are projected for 21+ in week 9.

As for the league, out of 10 teams, I would say that 5-7 know what they are doing, and the rest are a bit out to lunch. I can't say it doesn't help me at times

14 minutes ago, Axe Elf said:

XD  That's exactly what I mean though. I'd wager that some calculation or whatever they use to come up with them, got screwed up for week 9 somehow, because I'm sure those will be even less accurate than usual. I'd take the under on the majority of them

Edited by JCDaly

When is yahoo going to add the player portraits for rookie players? I am one of the few that actually likes having that in the app, except it bothers me having all these gray portraits. Can't be that hard to do, right?

Anyone else not receiving any ESPN fantasy trade emails?

No proposal, acceptance, or decline emails are being sent out to the members of my league.

I did a search on Twitter and found other instances of the same issue. ESPN no longer offers a toll-free customer service line for fantasy services and they NEVER respond when sent an email.

Any ideas?

33 minutes ago, countingcrow said:

Anyone else not receiving any ESPN fantasy trade emails?

No proposal, acceptance, or decline emails are being sent out to the members of my league.

I did a search on Twitter and found other instances of the same issue. ESPN no longer offers a toll-free customer service line for fantasy services and they NEVER respond when sent an email.

Any ideas?

1-888-548-espn

that service is no longer available?

On 9/5/2016 at 2:56 PM, JCDaly said:

FF.gif

already looking at week 9? crazy

1 minute ago, shakestreet said:

1-888-548-espn

that service is no longer available?

All you get is a busy signal when you call that number...

Just now, countingcrow said:

All you get is a busy signal when you call that number...

1-888-549-espn

my mistake --- business hours are from 9:am to 1am

On ESPN, do players become IR-eligible once they are ruled Out for the week?  From what I remember they do, but my brain is having trouble remembering this from last season.

4 minutes ago, handy_andy86 said:

1 hour ago, shakestreet said:

1-888-549-espn

my mistake --- business hours are from 9:am to 1am

That's the same number I called last week. The recorded voice instructs you to hang up and visit ESPN's support section for fantasy sports if the purpose of your call is for fantasy football. 

8 minutes ago, handy_andy86 said:

On ESPN, do players become IR-eligible once they are ruled Out for the week?  From what I remember they do, but my brain is having trouble remembering this from last season.

Yes, they do.

19 minutes ago, countingcrow said:

That's the same number I called last week. The recorded voice instructs you to hang up and visit ESPN's support section for fantasy sports if the purpose of your call is for fantasy football. 

Press 666 then say "Mike Vick 1st round Pick" to get Matthew Berry's voicemail.

2 hours ago, countingcrow said:

I called and yes you are right....ESPN no longer has a toll-free ask anything fantasy. I really liked that feature talking to a live representative.

one more thing that twerks that $h*t out of me when ESPN took away the forums. They were the best. This message cracks me up

We are currently upgrading our commenting and forums. We will have things back up and running shortly.