aeron

Triston McKenzie - SP CLE

Still not assigned anywhere? Has anyone heard anything? I divested all of my shares but he was recently dropped in a few spots I play in...

19 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

Still not assigned anywhere? Has anyone heard anything? I divested all of my shares but he was recently dropped in a few spots I play in...

Just saw this earlier. Looks like it’s speculation on the part of this guy but he seems to be an Indians prospects only guy so there might be some legitimacy to this thinking. 

• Thanks 1

1:15

PT: Have you seen Triston McKenzie down there? Is he throwing yet? Been tough to find anything on him. Any ETA?

1:16

Eric A Longenhagen: I’m similary frustrated. He’s definitely down here, though.

I see thru MiLB that he has been assigned to High-A and placed on Injured list...

• Sad 1

Anyone have any insight on McKenzie and why he is falling like an anvil out of top 100 lists?

Is it mostly because of injury?  

Looking to possibly acquire him and couldn't really find much info.

1 hour ago, crotchcrickets said:

Anyone have any insight on McKenzie and why he is falling like an anvil out of top 100 lists?

Is it mostly because of injury?  

Looking to possibly acquire him and couldn't really find much info.

Injuries. Concern that he can't physically hold up to a starter's workload. I believe there is chatter that some people have seen him throwing bullpens on back fields in some complex. I think I read that in a fangraphs chat. No idea how his shoulder is responding and at this point I think the lack of news is concerning people and raising the probability that he isn't a starter long term. 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, thezing1 said:

Injuries. Concern that he can't physically hold up to a starter's workload. I believe there is chatter that some people have seen him throwing bullpens on back fields in some complex. I think I read that in a fangraphs chat. No idea how his shoulder is responding and at this point I think the lack of news is concerning people and raising the probability that he isn't a starter long term. 

damn.  dont like the sound of that.

thanks for the tidbit

Edited by crotchcrickets