Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ponza88

How many leagues are you in? How many is too many?

5 hours ago, Impreza178 said:

@WEIL3R @Savatage79

Axe and I do one of these every few weeks together it seems.   Happy to invite u and provide some tips till ya get acclimated. 

Great fun, and a completely different way of thinking about building a team.  you can't overpay for studs and count on roster moves to shore up the deficiencies.  The best teams are solid from top to bottom. 

That definitely sounds like my kind of league.  I would like to try one out but haven't had much time lately.  When do you guys typically draft?  I'm typically available in the evenings during the week on most of the weekend.

8 minutes ago, WEIL3R said:

That definitely sounds like my kind of league.  I would like to try one out but haven't had much time lately.  When do you guys typically draft?  I'm typically available in the evenings during the week on most of the weekend.

My next one will probly be either Tuesday or Wednesday evening.  Go ahead and get yourself set up with an account at RTSports.com and deposit at least $20 (the cheapest DMs are $20).  I'll try to post here when I get set up with one.

On 8/7/2016 at 8:16 PM, WEIL3R said:

On 8/7/2016 at 8:25 PM, Axe Elf said:

My next one will probly be either Tuesday or Wednesday evening.  Go ahead and get yourself set up with an account at RTSports.com and deposit at least $20 (the cheapest DMs are $20).  I'll try to post here when I get set up with one.

If you go to the Draft Lobby at RT Sports there is a $19.95 Draft Masters league set up for 7:00pm EDT tonight (Tuesday) called "Wet Paint."

I'm in it.

5 hours ago, Axe Elf said:

If you go to the Draft Lobby at RT Sports there is a $19.95 Draft Masters league set up for 7:00pm EDT tonight (Tuesday) called "Wet Paint."

I'm in it.

@WEIL3R@Savatage79@vikingapocalypse

That's a bit early for me, I'll try to make it though

6 minutes ago, Impreza178 said:

Damn I can try but it probably won't be tonight,  was gonna be out. But we there's another soon i wouldn't mind doing it 

I'm going to try, see how my work day goes, but I'm might be out for tonight. Butt if we can set one up a little more in advance Id be down.  As long as it starts by 7 on weeknight or anytime on the weekend

I won't be able to make that time, but thanks for the invite.  I'm on the west coast so that is a little early for me during the week.

24 minutes ago, WEIL3R said:

I won't be able to make that time, but thanks for the invite.  I'm on the west coast so that is a little early for me during the week.

Ah, ok, maybe I can go for a later one tomorrow or something.

What time is good for you?

5 minutes ago, Axe Elf said:

Ah, ok, maybe I can go for a later one tomorrow or something.

What time is good for you?

6pm or later PST during the week would be ideal.  I have more flexibility on the weekends if that is preferable for you.  I don't mean to have you guys work entirely around my schedule, but those are the best times for me.  Thanks.

Just now, WEIL3R said:

6pm or later PST during the week would be ideal.  I have more flexibility on the weekends if that is preferable for you.  I don't mean to have you guys work entirely around my schedule, but those are the best times for me.  Thanks.

Well, I'm trying to get to 50 DMs this preseason, so I'll probly be doing one tomorrow anyway, but then my next one may not be until Sunday evening, since the Supermodel is dragging me to a Dwight Yoakum concert Thursday, with family events on Friday and Saturday.

So I'll shoot for 10pm EDT (9pm CDT, 7pm PDT) Wednesday evening and post here when it's up.

Chances are I will call it the "Andre Roussimoff Memorial" league, in honor of your avatar...

2 minutes ago, Axe Elf said:

Well, I'm trying to get to 50 DMs this preseason, so I'll probly be doing one tomorrow anyway, but then my next one may not be until Sunday evening, since the Supermodel is dragging me to a Dwight Yoakum concert Thursday, with family events on Friday and Saturday.

So I'll shoot for 10pm EDT (9pm CDT, 7pm PDT) Wednesday evening and post here when it's up.

Chances are I will call it the "Andre Roussimoff Memorial" league, in honor of your avatar...

"Should I call da brute squad?"

"You are the brute squad"

lol.... classic movie.

I am 100% in for 10ET tomorrow.  Hope to see y'all there- we'll do a running commentary on strategy if that sounds good to u Axe. 

@Iron-cock @bhawks489    be fun to get a whole RW crew.

4 minutes ago, Axe Elf said:

Ha.  Sounds good.  The choosing of an avatar is always a difficult choice, but paying my respects to one of the greats (in cinema, the ring, and drinking contests) seemed appropriate. 

"It's not my fault being the biggest and the strongest.  I don't even exercise." ~ Fezzik

15 minutes ago, Axe Elf said:

Is each DM $20?

7 minutes ago, ponza88 said:

Is each DM $20?

There's various price points.  $20 is the lowest, and the one I usually play because I enjoy the draft and if I win some $ back-  so be it.  

Check out the draft lobby- there's some serious big money leagues.   The little gavel indicates an auction draft.

http://rtsports.com/draft-lobby

"Should I call da brute squad?"

"You are the brute squad"

lol.... classic movie.

I am 100% in for 10ET tomorrow.  Hope to see y'all there- we'll do a running commentary on strategy if that sounds good to u Axe. 

@Iron-cock @bhawks489    be fun to get a whole RW crew.

Damn! I didn't see this until now.

1 minute ago, bhawks489 said:

Tomorrow bruh... Axe will post the details in the morning

see ya there

In two leagues right now, but we don't draft until Sept. 4th and 5th. Got the 1st overall & 6th overall in them. Got plenty of time to decide on who to take. 

11 hours ago, Axe Elf said:

It's up.

5 hours ago, bhawks489 said:

11 hours ago, ponza88 said:

Is each DM $20?

11 hours ago, WEIL3R said:

Ha.  Sounds good.  The choosing of an avatar is always a difficult choice, but paying my respects to one of the greats (in cinema, the ring, and drinking contests) seemed appropriate. 

"It's not my fault being the biggest and the strongest.  I don't even exercise." ~ Fezzik

Tomorrow bruh... Axe will post the details in the morning

see ya there

FFPC does leagues similar to that.

17 hours ago, vikingapocalypse said:

I'm going to try, see how my work day goes, but I'm might be out for tonight. Butt if we can set one up a little more in advance Id be down.  As long as it starts by 7 on weeknight or anytime on the weekend

Oops, forgot you.  You can get in too.

7 hours ago, Axe Elf said:

It's up.

I'm in.  I wasn't able to mock last night to get used to the draft interface.  Is it pretty intuitive?  Anything noteworthy to look out for?  Thanks.

Good luck. DMs aren't a huge part of my investment in FF, so I'm gonna stand pat at 15 of them. Thanks anyway.