Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron-cock

2016 Rotoworld Forum Experts Money League

Topic for the discussion of the inaugural season of the Rotoworld Forum Experts Money League.

Owners list:

mrblonde1984 

bhawks489 

Iron-cock

vikingapocalypse

96mnc

Impreza178 

petekrum 

Packdog 

CL3VELANDBR0WNS  

BlakeP42 

ToO_BaD 
predator_05 

Bartos 

Lord_Varys 

Antonio Freakin' Brown aka Baby Jerry Rice

And with the 2nd overall pick I  the 2016 NFL rotoworld fantasy draft, Bhawks489 selects....Odell Beckham Jr.!

11 minutes ago, petekrum said:

Leveon Bell, RB, Steelers

Curve ball! Thought julio was next

Round 1

1. 96MNC - Antonio Brown
2. BHawks489 - Odell Beckham Jr.
3. PeteKrum - Le’Veon Bell
4. Lord Varys - Julio Jones
5. Predator 05 - Todd Gurley
6. MrBlonde1984 - AJ Green
7. BlakeP42 - OTC
8. Bartos
9. IronCock
10.Impreza178
11.VikingApocalypse
12.Packdog
13.CL3VELANDBR0WNS
14.ToO BaD

3 minutes ago, mrblonde1984 said:

1.06 A.J. Green

wooooooaaaahhhhh....

Hard to fault that pick even though he's down the line some

1 minute ago, Impreza178 said:

wooooooaaaahhhhh....

Very conservative, safe pick.  Nothing wrong with that.

wooooooaaaahhhhh....

There's a couple of other players I was considering, but I have plenty of shares of them already so decided to get some more exposure to Mr. Green. I like to mix up the players I draft, as long as they are in the same tier.

1 minute ago, mrblonde1984 said:

There's a couple of other players I was considering, but I have plenty of shares of them already so decided to get some more exposure to Mr. Green. I like to mix up the players I draft, as long as they are in the same tier.

yeah, I don't hate it.  He's being underdrafted, imo and certainly wouldn't have been there next time ur up

Carrying over from the PM thread....

My rule is always, top running back > top wide receiver. 

Gurley getting 1700 total yards isn't a big deal, very achievable. 1300 rush + 400 rec. it's actually a pretty normal season for a top running back. An exceptional season would get 2000+ easily. 

a wide receiver getting 1700 yards? That's much harder, literally needs to be an exceptional season, although those 3 could manage it, it's less likely. Julio had 1800 last year but that was a near perfect situation and a career high. the ceiling is much lower for a WR.

I'm on board with this logic.  I guess I'm just personally too nervous about Gurley's situation; i.e. the team around him.  But if you don't have those doubts, then yes it could be considered a steal.

Edit to clarify: I'm not so nervous that I wouldn't draft him at 5.  I'm nervous enough that I think 5th is the right price.

Pick 1.7   Deandre Hopkins, WR, Houston Texans 

what a tough choice. 

3 minutes ago, BlakeP42 said:

Pick 1.7   Deandre Hopkins, WR, Houston Texans 

what a tough choice. 

I think you made the right one.  Osweiller cannot possibly be worse than Hoyer. 

1 minute ago, Lord_Varys said:

Never say never

2 minutes ago, Lord_Varys said:

i agree.  As long as Hopkins target totals are solid i have faith in Hopkins talent to do the rest.  If Hoyer and Weeden can get Hop the ball then Oz better be able to.

EDIT: i wasn't for the commenting in hear but i guess if you guys are going to twist my arm them I'm jumping in feet first LOL.

Good luck everyone

27 minutes ago, mrblonde1984 said:

I do this as well.   I won't have a player on more than 50% of my teams unless they are coming at a huge discount.

1 minute ago, BlakeP42 said:

i agree.  As long as Hopkins target totals are solid i have faith in Hopkins talent to do the rest.  If Hoyer and Weeden can get Hop the ball then Oz better be able to.

EDIT: i wasn't for the commenting in hear but i guess if you guys are going to twist my arm them I'm jumping in feet first LOL.

Good luck everyone

Yeah, the draft board makes it easy to find where you're at so we can waste thread space in here now lol

2 minutes ago, BlakeP42 said:

Good luck everyone

Iron's the one who has to weed through this to update the draft board, and he's the one who suggested we do it here, so I don't feel bad about it.

Let's just all try to Bold our picks when we make them.

Yeah, the draft board makes it easy to find where you're at so we can waste thread space in here now lol

yea that clicky draft board is great. Im sure we will keep bumping the clicky board from page to page as we go also, so it should be nice to view when needed

39 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

Round 1

1. 96MNC - Antonio Brown
2. BHawks489 - Odell Beckham Jr.
3. PeteKrum - Le’Veon Bell
4. Lord Varys - Julio Jones
5. Predator 05 - Todd Gurley
6. MrBlonde1984 - AJ Green
7. BlakeP42 - DeAndre Hopkins
8. Bartos - OTC
9. IronCock
10.Impreza178
11.VikingApocalypse
12.Packdog
13.CL3VELANDBR0WNS
14.ToO BaD

Thanks Viking.  Yeah, if you guys just cut and paste that draft board, it should be pretty easy for whoever is OTC to skim through and find the last pick.