Iron-cock

2016 Rotoworld Forum Experts Money League

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Iron-cock said:

I've set the league up to accept payments for next season.  Once all the payments are due, I will randomize the draft order using 
 

http://fftoolbox.scout.com/draft_order_generator.cfm

 

Tentative dates:

 

Payments are due: ASAP, by 8/20/17
Draft order will be announced: as soon as all payments are received
Tentative DraftTime - 8/28/17 12:00 noon EST.


 

 

Why you need the money so quick? Gonna spend it on new kicks and ditch us?! :lol:

 

tenor.gif

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, mrblonde1984 said:

 

Why you need the money so quick? Gonna spend it on new kicks and ditch us?! :lol:

 

tenor.gif

 

The cushion is to find new owners if anyone doesnt pay/respond, also it's nice to have the draft order a bit in advance. 

Edited by Iron-cock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

 

The cushion is to find new owners if anyone doesnt pay/respond, also it's nice to have the draft order a bit in advance. 

 

I just needed a reason to post the gif.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mrblonde1984 said:

 

I just needed a reason to post the gif.

 

It's better than the death threat gif Imperza posted at me when I was taking too long to draft.   

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

 

It's better than the death threat gif Imperza posted at me when I was taking too long to draft.   

 

Should have responded with...

 

bhjl3.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/28/2017 at 6:11 PM, Iron-cock said:

 

It's better than the death threat gif Imperza posted at me when I was taking too long to draft.   

Which drew universal praise for the record.  So...u know...watch yourself IC

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paid. I'm ready.

 

I'm fine with the draft date, but can we at least have the draft order as soon as possible? Maybe a roll call, just so we know who is returning.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there anyone not returning, I think there is a waiting list on the charter if anyone is out this year.

 

Looking forward to it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

paid. i still think we need to discuss the playoff spots. last year we got lucky it worked out but if the bracket gets so messed up from a pts for team getting hot in the playoffs they won't get paid and it could create havoc with how yahoo will determine the winners. i would assume just keeping track and transferring the correct payouts with paypal would prolly be the best way in case something like that happens. i think everyone here has used paypal and yahoo will pay into it so just some shifting could solve the issue if it came to it. it's something any replacement should be told about right away

Edited by Packdog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Packdog said:

paid. i still think we need to discuss the playoff spots. last year we got lucky it worked out but if the bracket gets so messed up from a pts for team getting hot in the playoffs they won't get paid and it could create havoc with how yahoo will determine the winners. i would assume just keeping track and transferring the correct payouts with paypal would prolly be the best way in case something like that happens. i think everyone here has used paypal and yahoo will pay into it so just some shifting could solve the issue if it came to it. it's something any replacement should be told about right away

Someone informed me and blake of a way to do this.

The commissioner just needs to go to past matchups, and change the scores to make him have that spot, without effecting other teams. Takes a few minutes but is pretty easy apparently.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lord_Varys said:

Didn't realize you set up this link to pay.  Hadn't checked the thread.

 

Paid.

 

Of all people??!?!! 

 

2017 thread:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now