Iron-cock

2016 Rotoworld Forum Experts Money League

6 hours ago, Iron-cock said:

I've set the league up to accept payments for next season.  Once all the payments are due, I will randomize the draft order using 

http://fftoolbox.scout.com/draft_order_generator.cfm

Tentative dates:

Payments are due: ASAP, by 8/20/17
Draft order will be announced: as soon as all payments are received
Tentative DraftTime - 8/28/17 12:00 noon EST.

Why you need the money so quick? Gonna spend it on new kicks and ditch us?! :lol:

tenor.gif

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, mrblonde1984 said:

Why you need the money so quick? Gonna spend it on new kicks and ditch us?! :lol:

tenor.gif

The cushion is to find new owners if anyone doesnt pay/respond, also it's nice to have the draft order a bit in advance. 

Edited by Iron-cock

5 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

The cushion is to find new owners if anyone doesnt pay/respond, also it's nice to have the draft order a bit in advance. 

I just needed a reason to post the gif.

Just now, mrblonde1984 said:

I just needed a reason to post the gif.

It's better than the death threat gif Imperza posted at me when I was taking too long to draft.   

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

It's better than the death threat gif Imperza posted at me when I was taking too long to draft.   

Should have responded with...

bhjl3.gif

• Like 1

On 7/28/2017 at 6:11 PM, Iron-cock said:

Which drew universal praise for the record.  So...u know...watch yourself IC

• Like 1

Paid. I'm ready.

I'm fine with the draft date, but can we at least have the draft order as soon as possible? Maybe a roll call, just so we know who is returning.

• Like 1

Is there anyone not returning, I think there is a waiting list on the charter if anyone is out this year.

Looking forward to it!

paid. i still think we need to discuss the playoff spots. last year we got lucky it worked out but if the bracket gets so messed up from a pts for team getting hot in the playoffs they won't get paid and it could create havoc with how yahoo will determine the winners. i would assume just keeping track and transferring the correct payouts with paypal would prolly be the best way in case something like that happens. i think everyone here has used paypal and yahoo will pay into it so just some shifting could solve the issue if it came to it. it's something any replacement should be told about right away

Edited by Packdog

50 minutes ago, Packdog said:

paid. i still think we need to discuss the playoff spots. last year we got lucky it worked out but if the bracket gets so messed up from a pts for team getting hot in the playoffs they won't get paid and it could create havoc with how yahoo will determine the winners. i would assume just keeping track and transferring the correct payouts with paypal would prolly be the best way in case something like that happens. i think everyone here has used paypal and yahoo will pay into it so just some shifting could solve the issue if it came to it. it's something any replacement should be told about right away

Someone informed me and blake of a way to do this.

The commissioner just needs to go to past matchups, and change the scores to make him have that spot, without effecting other teams. Takes a few minutes but is pretty easy apparently.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lord_Varys said:

Didn't realize you set up this link to pay.  Hadn't checked the thread.

Paid.

Of all people??!?!! 

2017 thread: