Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ballr3

Paul Millsap 2016-2017 Season Outlook

25 minutes ago, ellejamil said:

He's finally showing up, but I'm looking for the blocks. Were his blocks last season just a blip in his career?

He plays alongside Dwight Howard...

1 hour ago, JohnnyTsunami said:

He plays alongside Dwight Howard...

yeah but bud staggers them. he's already out at the 7min mark in the 1/3Q. Is his effect on millsap's blocks that drastic? from 1.7 to close to 0?

11 hours ago, ellejamil said:

yeah but bud staggers them. he's already out at the 7min mark in the 1/3Q. Is his effect on millsap's blocks that drastic? from 1.7 to close to 0?

To answer your original question, the 1.7 last year was a bit of an outlier. His next highest season was 1.2 and for his career he averages 1 a game. Even with Dwight I'd expect something close to 1 for the rest of the season.

I have to say it out loud again...

TTTTHHHHHRRRIIIILLLSSSAAAPPPP!!!

3 blocks tonight too!  Woohoo!!!

Why is Roto saying that his FG could be better? Sorry, I wasnt much of a Millsap follower then, I dont know his normal FG% (or stats for that matter) aside from last season's which looks like a diet LBJ line. All I know is that currently he's producing like a late 1st rounder/early second rounder guy, which is exactly where I picked him up :/

12 minutes ago, thetomkuczek said:

Having this man and Kawhi should not be allowed..

My championship combination last year, too bad I couldn't get both of them in one league this year. 

Jesus.  You're cold. Stop shooting.  Try stock-ing.

Hey,what's matter with you,thrillsap?

Hawks are getting their lunch money takin by every team now. Hopefully he'll continue to produce during the struggle.

He seem super passive this year. Scrubs are shooting more than him on the team.

1 hour ago, BoogieNights said:

Not that he needs a ton of usage to be good but I'm shocked at how little they use him on offense

Agreed. Also going from Teague/Horford to Schroder/Howard is forcing Millsap to create his own shot more, hurting his efficiency. I expected some of that, but thought increased usage would make up for it. Not the case so far.