Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

baller179563

Draft Rankings Help

I have just joined a 32 team league with a 54 round draft. Where everyone starts 24 players each week. Has anyone found a free draft rankings list that includes IDP's included with all the other positions. I would appreciate the help. 

1 hour ago, baller179563 said:

I have just joined a 32 team league with a 54 round draft. Where everyone starts 24 players each week. Has anyone found a free draft rankings list that includes IDP's included with all the other positions. I would appreciate the help. 

That's ridiculous.  There are only 32 x 53 players in the entire NFL on active rosters--and a bunch of them are offensive linemen--you're drafting 32 players more than that?

I wouldn't even bother giving you advice for that league, other than "get out of it."

(Try to draft Brett Favre in the 49th, just in case...)

Offensive lineman are included in this draft. But we are also thinking about cutting the league down to 50 rounds instead. 

39 minutes ago, baller179563 said:

Offensive lineman are included in this draft. But we are also thinking about cutting the league down to 50 rounds instead. 

Well at 54 rounds, you're still drafting more players than are available on NFL active rosters.

Ridiculous.

50 is fine for that many teams in you're league. 

14 hours ago, Axe Elf said:

That's ridiculous.  There are only 32 x 53 players in the entire NFL on active rosters--and a bunch of them are offensive linemen--you're drafting 32 players more than that?

I wouldn't even bother giving you advice for that league, other than "get out of it."

(Try to draft Brett Favre in the 49th, just in case...)

Maybe they draft coaches?   Or maybe the last round pick can be redeemed for door prizes?  

smdh....   Cut it down to 30 rounds- that's still a MASSIVE amount of players drafted

18 hours ago, baller179563 said:

Huh? You're kidding, right?

16 hours ago, Axe Elf said:

Ha! Funny, but concrete advice.

They are trying to make it like a Madden fantasy draft so they cut it down to 53 rounds with 32 teams. 

First, you're batsh#t crazy playing in a league with that many players.

Second, I can't find a list that includes defensive players in with offensive ones.  FFToday will generate cheatsheets for offensive OR defensive. But not both.  Sorry.

Thanks for mine!

I ended up leaving the league for now and told them I will only play if they can't find someone else to take my spot. 

13 minutes ago, baller179563 said:

I would be interested if the draft wasn't so early as in date and time

The league would also have to be reduced either team wise or starter wise 

8 hours ago, baller179563 said:

We will have to see if it fills or not. The last time I checked there were already 6 owners in this league. 

The league ended up filling up. Which I'm surprised about. 

24 minutes ago, baller179563 said:

The league ended up filling up. Which I'm surprised about. 

sorry to hear that.

But I do admit to a morbid curiosity....  keep us posted

I have been invited to a 10 team league that is just like the 20 team league so I might join that one. 

5 minutes ago, Axe Elf said:

Holy crap, this one filled too!

and u thought you were an expert...HA!!!

20 rounds is for rookies....(and sane people)

20 rounds is fine, but this one is 20 players and 40 rounds--800 picks at 1.5 minutes per pick.

Bring a lunch.