Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RotoworldSteve

12 Team Roto Needs Owners

Upon the request of a few of the diehards here, I\'ve established a 12 team Roto scoring league on Sandbox.com that will allow us to play together without waiting for the Half Season option at Yahoo!

There is no entry fee to join this league, but in order to join the league you will have to contact me via PM to receive a Sandbox.com Guest Pass and the league information.

The league uses 7x5 scoring

Hitters: AVG, RBI, HR, R, SB, E, SO

Pitchers: W, ERA, WHIP, K, SV

I have currently set the league for a Live Draft on Tues May 29 @ 10PM ET, but we can adjust that as necessary.

As of 11pm ET on Tuesday May 15 all invites have been sent, I will update this thread as the number of available teams diminishes.

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY RECEIVED AN INVITE TO JOIN THE LEAGUE PLEASE CREATE YOUR TEAM ASAP!

Please PM me if you would like an invite, feel free to reply to this thread with any questions or comments.

-RotoworldSteve

Upon the request of a few of the diehards here, I've established a 12 team Roto scoring league on Sandbox.com that will allow us to play together without waiting for the Half Season option at Yahoo!

There is no entry fee to join this league, but in order to join the league you will have to contact me via PM to receive a Sandbox.com Guest Pass and the league information.

The league uses 5x5 scoring

I have currently set the league for a Live Draft on Tues May 29 @ 10PM EST, but we can adjust that as necessary.

There are currently 10 team openings remaining, I will update this thread as the number of available teams diminishes

Please PM me if you would like an invite, feel free to reply to this thread with any questions or comments.

-RotoworldSteve

Email me the information, sounds like something I would like to get into. I need a change of pace from the Yahoo Fantasy leagues, this sounds great to me. Do you need my email or I assume you already have it. Let me know if you go over the limit of teams you want.

Upon the request of a few of the diehards here, I\'ve established a 12 team Roto scoring league on Sandbox.com that will allow us to play together without waiting for the Half Season option at Yahoo!

The league uses 5x5 scoring

I have currently set the league for a Live Draft on Tues May 29 @ 10PM ET, but we can adjust that as necessary.

As of 12:30am ET on Saturday 5/12 There are currently 6 team openings remaining, I will update this thread as the number of available teams diminishes

-RotoworldSteve

I'd be willing to sponsor a commissioner league on CBS Sportsline if you're interested

There are 6 teams available.

I'll be out of town for the weekend, so if you send me a PM asking for an invite, please be patient...

As of 11AM ET on Monday May 14, I have 1 invite remaining for this league.

I do know that not all of the invites that I have sent have been used yet, so if you have an invite please join the league so that we can get our 12 teams in and get a draft going.

We can move the draft date up sooner if folks fill up the league quickly.

I've sent out all the invites, but I'm still waiting for 3 folks to join the league so that we can get a draft going.

You folks know you who are, so let's get moving!

If you've got your invite please sign up so we can get this league rolling. There are three people out there holding up the show.

If you've got your invite please sign up so we can get this league rolling. There are three people out there holding up the show.

I agree. Let's get going!

Well, we've got a draft in one week and two of the invitees still haven't signed up. Does anyone know who the invitees are? If you were invited and are having problems logging in, let one of us know if you need help.

Well, we've got a draft in one week and two of the invitees still haven't signed up. Does anyone know who the invitees are? If you were invited and are having problems logging in, let one of us know if you need help.

You are probably waiting for me. I have lost my invite and instructions, can someone resend them? Thanks

I found my instructions, #11 is now in.

I found my instructions, #11 is now in.

Great! Now, if we can only find the last straggler so we can get this league going.

Well I'm back from my trip. I'll track down the last straggler, hopefully it won't be too difficult.

If they don't join up soon I'll snag someone from the waiting list.

Our draft is in 3 days. I say we just invite someone else who's interested.

Draft is tonight and we're short a guy. Can we just give it to the first person to respond on the the main boards, or something along those lines?

OK - so I missed the draft and, consequesntly, my team sucks...

anyone interested in Joe Nathan please send me a trade offer... I would like young players... pref. OF or 3B

If any owners drop out (it seemed you may have had one), I would appreciate a spot.

Most may know me, have had plenty of experience and success, and stay active.

Bohman