aeron

Bo Bichette - 2B/SS TOR

Recommended Posts

Blue Jays INF prospect Bo Bichette went 3-for-5 with a double and a homer on Thursday for Triple-A Buffalo.

Bichette has his third homer of the season with the blast. It's the first homer for the 21-year-old since being promoted back to Triple-A after his rehab stint with High-A Dunedin due to a fractured right hand. While he's hitting just .250 with a .757 OPS, those numbers come over just 80 at-bats, and there's every reason to consider him one of the best shortstop prospects in baseball. Toronto has given Vladimir Guerrero Jr. and Cavan Biggio call ups this year. If Bichette is healthy, he should be next in the coming weeks.

 

They seem to think he will be up soon ish anyone else care to chime in? worth a stash in 12 team leagues? (id have already stashed in 14 teamers)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kmoore1521 said:

Blue Jays INF prospect Bo Bichette went 3-for-5 with a double and a homer on Thursday for Triple-A Buffalo.

Bichette has his third homer of the season with the blast. It's the first homer for the 21-year-old since being promoted back to Triple-A after his rehab stint with High-A Dunedin due to a fractured right hand. While he's hitting just .250 with a .757 OPS, those numbers come over just 80 at-bats, and there's every reason to consider him one of the best shortstop prospects in baseball. Toronto has given Vladimir Guerrero Jr. and Cavan Biggio call ups this year. If Bichette is healthy, he should be next in the coming weeks.

 

They seem to think he will be up soon ish anyone else care to chime in? worth a stash in 12 team leagues? (id have already stashed in 14 teamers)

 

If it’s redraft maybe not but 12 is deepish so might be worth it. Any keeper leagues he should be stashed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

He's definitely worth stashing if he's getting called up soon. [...] I'm watching the news like a hawk on when he'll get the call. 

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

For today - Thursday, July 18th -- anyone having NESN (New England Sports Network, aka the Red Sox cable home), they are showing Bichette's Buffalo Bisons vs the PawSox tonight since the Red Sox don't resume play until tomorrow.  Might be a chance to see Bo Bichette in the game. Game starts at 7 pm eastern if my lame TV schedule is right and it isn't rained out.

Edited by The Big Bat Theory
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time is merely a flat circle. Also Bichette is quite good.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Is Bichette the new Time Lord!?lol  At least in here he is...and here according to Theory...is always...like waiting for him to get called up...

Edited by dfstout

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, motown magic said:

 Today is Thursday, July 12 

Also Thursday was the 11th but today is the 12th...yet today is the same as yesterday because Bichette has still not been called up therefore today is yesterday so today is the 11th and is the 12th like Thursday is and Friday has become...🔁🔃🔄

Edited by dfstout
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have to think Galvis is moved sometime in July and Bichette fills his spot. Barring injury, he should be spending all of August and September in the big leagues. They need to him to grow with the likes to Vlad, Biggio, Gurriel etc...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kev_k44 said:

Tellez optioned...no corresponding move yet...is it time?

 

Expert “opinion” is speculating no.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, crotchcrickets said:

just what the fans wanna see

Yeah...no kidding 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2-4 with 2 HRs today. And a fantastic barehanded play: 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just picked him up, but if the Blue Jays don’t move Galvis or Sogard by the deadline I’ll probably have to bail. Really excited for this kid regardless. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/17/2019 at 3:57 PM, Redsfan34 said:

Just picked him up, but if the Blue Jays don’t move Galvis or Sogard by the deadline I’ll probably have to bail. Really excited for this kid regardless. 

Good idea now is the time to start preparing for the 7-31 deadline. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Bo Bichette, SS, Toronto Blue Jays

2019 stats: 54 G, .310/.373/.510, 7 HR, 15 SB, 21 BB, 42 SO at High-A Dunedin and Triple-A Buffalo.

Welcome to the top spot, Bo. Bichette is actually going through a bit of a slump over his last four games with a 3-for-18 run, but obviously, that shouldn't be too concerning. With Luis Urias (finally) off to the majors, and the Brendan McKay situation -- more on that in a second -- Bichette is well-deserving of the top spot. There are rumors he'll be up before the end of the month, and his ability to hit for average, steal bases and provide some pop from the right side make him a must-add when he does get the call. It may be too late, so if you can stash him, by all means

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sogard likely on the move. This could be his time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, nlm said:

Sogard likely on the move. This could be his time.

 

Just picked him up in a seasonal format in hopes he gets the call & I've beat others to the wire to get him!  PRAYERS UP!!!

Edited by IlliniGuy76
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...