Sign in to follow this  
Axe Elf

The Axe Elf BattleVote Questions

whoever won should just let axe keep the $10. he needs it more than anyone else most likely

10 hours ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

I'll take ajayi over foster, not by a little, but to force him into retirement

oh goody

I guess the full post was too long.  I meant to add...

Hall of Fame (more than 60% correct, minimum 3 votes)

Bandito (3/3, 100.00%)

Corey In Da House (7/10, 70.00%)

este (11/16, 68.75%)

Maxcd99 (17/25, 68.00%)

baller179563 (2/3, 66.67%)

ShowStopper (2/3, 66.67%)

Dreams And Dwightmares (7/11, 63.64%)

Hall of Shame (less than 33%, minimum 3 votes)

David447 (0/4, 0.00%)

NuclearTuba (0/3, 0.00%)

mbroo5880i (1/7, 14.29%)

RyanksN (1/5, 20.00%)

mysonx3 (2/10, 20.00%)

JJRules (6/19, 31.58%)

pittkidd (7/22, 31.82%)

Although there were some higher percentages turned in, the stated criteria for winning was the total number of correct responses--making Maxcd99 the winner of the $10 Amazon gift certificate!

Maxcd99--PM me your email address and I will send your gift certificate ASAP!

If I don't hear from you, well, I tried.

Will there be Axe Elf BattleVote questions again in 2017?  I don't know.  Maybe.  If I don't get warned or banned again, I suppose it's possible, although my career as a professional poker player has been taking off lately and while I'm spending some 40 hours a week doing that, I'm not sure I'll have the time to spend on fantasy football like I have in the past.  Still, fantasy football has defined Axe Elf for so long, it's hard to imagine a season without SOME level of involvement--and I know those who depend on Axe Elf's wisdom for their fantasy success would be lost without me.  All I can say for now is...

...stay tuned.

12 minutes ago, Axe Elf said:

I'm not sure I'll have the time to spend on fantasy football like I have in the past. 

Or the money.

Much respect for showing up to pay up !!!

I did see you were in the shadows (or holed up in the Ecuadorian embassy) and figured there were/are extenuating circumstances.

While my attempt at an award failed miserably my "brilliant" smoke out campaign was a huge success. 

So the Legend of Axe Elf lives on !!!

Live well & prosper :wub:

Well I'll be dipped in dog doodoo...

Glad to see you're not sleepin' with the fishes after the fantasy season u had, @Axe Elf  :D

We were legitimately worried

Look forward to seeing you on RT for draftmasters.

Man, with all those correct predictions you wouldn't think it was possible to not cash in one......damn......league.

Just now, petekrum said:

Man, with all those correct predictions you wouldn't think it was possible to not cash in one......damn......league.

Well I DID cash in ONE damn league, as I said.

But the injuries were indefatigable.

2 minutes ago, Axe Elf said:

Dude im sorry, but you had arguably the worst season in fantasy football history.

Just now, petekrum said:

Dude im sorry, but you had arguably the worst season in fantasy football history.

Yeah, I think that's what I said.  But you can expect that ANYTHING Axe Elf does is likely to be the most superlative of its kind in fantasy football history.

19 minutes ago, Axe Elf said:

Too bad iron man Jamaal Charles got hurt. No one could have seen that one coming. 

I just hope you'll soon post the list of players you like for this year, so I'll know who to avoid.

I thought u had disappeared axe, good to see your still kicking. Was a troubling fantasy season no doubt, one of my worst years as well (maybe i listened to you too much :P) but glad too see you came back to eat some crow

Even if you do it in the axe elfiest - way possible ;)

Catch you in some DMs this year i hope

7 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

LOL:

5BhDqTj.png

You're laughing at two top 15 RBs for a total of $9, the #2 WR for $28 (and another top 15 WR for $8), and the #1 DEF for $2?

I'm sure I had worse drafts than THAT if you want to point and laugh.

1 minute ago, Axe Elf said:

You're laughing at two top 15 RBs for a total of $9, the #2 WR for $28 (and another top 15 WR for $8), and the #1 DEF for $2?

I'm sure I had worse drafts than THAT if you want to point and laugh.

I won't laugh at you Axe, it was just bad luck on your part.  Come play with us again this season!  We'd love to have you. 

2 minutes ago, Iron-cock said:

I won't laugh at you Axe, it was just bad luck on your part.  Come play with us again this season!  We'd love to have you. 

What's the opposite of

Kakorraxeiaphobia?

"This is Axe Elf, I will be your instructor for the evening- listen closely if you need to be separated from your $ as fast as possible."

51 minutes ago, Lord_Varys said:

Too bad iron man Jamaal Charles got hurt. No one could have seen that one coming. 

Except EVERYONE besides the Elf....

46 minutes ago, joshua18 said:

Except EVERYONE besides the Elf....

Yeah, all the people who kept stealing him from me before I could get to him in the third round--or paid more than $35 for him in auctions.

I say we modify the Axe Battle Vote somehow... Maybe choose teams of 3 as in Team Axe vs the Iron Cock  Block :o

Just for starters as as an idea everyone has a salary cap like in fanduel . Then a maximum of waivers moves/dollars to replace injured or sucky players. Then add up total points at the end of the season.

I volunteer to sign on as an Axe asset to learn at the knee of the great Omni One / Obi Wan 

A Battle of the Stars Gallactica

Edited by howlin' 2

@Axe Elf

Do you remember that kicker thread you had? I'm interested to see how many top kickers I was able to predict. I did try to search, but I couldn't find anything.

Also, if you just use mobil to come on the forums then you won't see signatures. Next time just shoot someone an email instead of leaving National-Treasure-style clues.

14 minutes ago, mrblonde1984 said:

@Axe Elf

Do you remember that kicker thread you had? I'm interested to see how many top kickers I was able to predict. I did try to search, but I couldn't find anything.

Also, if you just use mobil to come on the forums then you won't see signatures. Next time just shoot someone an email instead of leaving National-Treasure-style clues.

I remember the kicker thread!  Gotta find that one. 

Edit:  

Edited by Iron-cock