XxxOilOverloadxxX

Tim Tebow - NYM

I hope the devil rays sign him 

• Like 2

Desperation sets in.... He realized he was quickly on the road to having to get a real job like the rest of us.

• Like 1

I'm not sure how he expects to play OF with that arm. Throwing an inaccurate and weak ball 10 feet short of the cut off guy won't go over well.

• Like 2

Just now, Carlos Correa said:

I'm not sure how he expects to play OF with that arm. Throwing an inaccurate and weak ball 10 feet short of the cut off guy won't go over well.

His throw actually lends more towards a baseball throw any way. It was too long to be a football throw, but projects as an outfielder arm quite well.

2 minutes ago, StevieStats said:

If he pitches, I bet he leads the league in wins.

Without ever throwing a quality start and has an ERA of 7. His offense will score 10 runs a game for him.

2 minutes ago, MortgageGuy22 said:

Without ever throwing a quality start and has an ERA of 7. His offense will score 10 runs a game for him.

Whatever works, that's what happens when you have the Lord on your side. 

27 minutes ago, StevieStats said:

Whatever works, that's what happens when you have the Lord on your side. 

h2Jtf8Z.gif

• Like 2

Watching these Olympics, someone needs to introduce Tebow to rugby or handball. He was made for these sports.

His high school baseball coach called him a "six tool athlete" and Gary Sheffield has seen him in a batting cages recently and says Tebow has "natural ability" so there might be something here. Who knows? 

9 minutes ago, elrey said:

Watching these Olympics, someone needs to introduce Tebow to rugby or handball. He was made for these sports.

His high school baseball coach called him a "six tool athlete" and Gary Sheffield has seen him in a batting cages recently and says Tebow has "natural ability" so there might be something here. Who knows? 

I think rugby was suggested for him years ago and maybe even talk of the US team.

This kind of crap just makes the flies at ESPN.com scramble to get their award winning stories out

• Like 1

On 8/9/2016 at 9:35 AM, oswald737 said:

Desperation sets in.... He realized he was quickly on the road to having to get a real job like the rest of us.

Being on TV talking about college football for a living is not a job the "rest of us" can obtain.  This baseball quest will fail, but somehow I think Tebow won't be working in construction, and will be just fine.

• Like 1

Just now, RenegadeGM said:

Being on TV talking about college football for a living is not a job the "rest of us" can obtain.  This baseball quest will fail, but somehow I think Tebow won't be working in construction, and will be just fine.

Eh, maybe inspirational speaker or something, but no offense to the guy, he isn't exactly a deep thinker and I cannot imagine him sustaining a TV job that requires actual analysis and unscripted banter. He's not making hundreds of thousands of dollars being a fad. In my view, he's in minute 14 of his 15 minutes.

15 minutes ago, oswald737 said:

Eh, maybe inspirational speaker or something, but no offense to the guy, he isn't exactly a deep thinker and I cannot imagine him sustaining a TV job that requires actual analysis and unscripted banter. He's not making hundreds of thousands of dollars being a fad. In my view, he's in minute 14 of his 15 minutes.

Guy is arguably the greatest college QB of all time, he will have a gig somewhere if he wants it.