bonezi89

LaMarcus Aldridge 2016-2017 Outlook

Was hoping for a better line after finding out about the Gasol injury. His scoring and rebounding totals were still pretty poor though in this game. 

• Like 1

Quoting from roto blurb: " LMA has a 2.2 usage rate bump, a 2.1 rebounding percentage bump and a 4.8 true shooting increase without Pau this season " I personally feel like his stats are going to be the same since D.Lee and Dedmond could fill the void.

Dedmon isn't really much of an offensive presence is he? So LMA's rebounding might not improve but he'll hopefully at least be more involved in the offence.

with pau underperforming all year and lee and dedmon now in a fight to claim their stake to a consistent role in the rotation when pau returns, its not a stretch to say LMA's numbers may even take a slight hit

the difference either way will likely be negligible

Pau is a great player and way ahead of david lee and dedmon as far usage goes.

paus biggest issue this year wasnt his talent, it was coexisting in the spurs system where he wasnt a focal point.

his injury will open the door to lma getting the same usage he had last year, so he will see a bump up.

• Like 1

LA in a nutshell..

Gets the ball in a fastbreak situation and has a dunk but decides to double pump fake a 40 year old Vince Carter at the rim 1 v 1 and gets it swatted.

Stopped watching after that.

30 minutes ago, Mikhov said:

LA in a nutshell..

Gets the ball in a fastbreak situation and has a dunk but decides to double pump fake a 40 year old Vince Carter at the rim 1 v 1 and gets it swatted.

Stopped watching after that.

vc slander is not tolerated here. have some respect. LMA did!!!

Edited by kevonne

Just now, kevonne said:

vc slander is not tolerated here. have some respect. LMA did!!!

He sure did, got it shoved down his throat. SMH

• Like 1

Man, he's so frustrating to own/watch sometimes. Started off hot in the first quarter, but has been abysmal since. And he's playing the Knicks!

Edited by basseffect

Can't believe this guy was complaining about not making the All-Star team. He's been such a bum all season. I was hoping he could replicate some of his post-ASB production from last year, but haven't seen anything to give me any confidence in him. 

Is this the reason he plays bad? He can't give full effort because of his heart. Out indefinitely. 

From a fantasy standpoint, just F me up, was cruising in first, and now lost my top two picks to injury in the last two weeks, my third pick isn't likely to last too much longer either.  

From a life standpoint, heart injuries are no joke (Frye, Bosh). Hope the best for LaMarcus in recovery.  

Edited by Crazycanto

Dropped Bazemore for David Lee. Not that I owned Aldridge but the Spurs will need Lee to get up to speed and maybe overtake reeling GSW.

• Like 1

Unfortunately heart arrhythmia is a big issue. Don't know what the outcome is here but it is going to take time to sort out.