Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

am5465

DEEP WR Sleepers Needed! WHIR!

Next pick is in round 12 if a 16-team PPR keeper startup and the draft pool is becoming frightening...

With ARob, Landry, Crabtree & Rishard Matthews as my first 4 WR's I'm gonna need some banch stashes that could possibly pan out. This is where YOU guys come in!

You can eliminate these choices, as they are gone:

Aiken, Coleman, Garcon, Crowder, Wheaton, Agholor, Sanu, Steve Smith, Perriman, Wallace, Boyd, Strong, Fuller, Bolden, Kendall Wright, Terrance Williams... I mean things are BLEAK

HELP ME!!!

Any of the 49er guys like Ellington or Patton?  I think those could be interesting guys.  Another that comes to mind is possibly trying to figure out who the #3 will be in GB.  

Ellington was gone rounds ago, actually... my league features 2 podcasters and the remainder podcast listeners so if these guys like someone they WILL reach for them. Patton is available, though.

I'm assuming michael thomas was drafted? Laquon?

Pryor, enunwa, Conley, crowder, Aldrick robinson, Charles Johnson, coates, Tyrrell Williams, J.J nelson

That's getting real deep tho

Mitchell and Washington are available. Mitchell gonna be worth stashing for at least 4 weeks (longer if he,ends up on the PUP?)

Thomas, Treadwell, Crowder, C Johnson & Coates have all been taken.

I would take a chance on Pryor..could enter the season as Browns #1 reciever #2 at worst. Looked halfway decent the measurables are enough to take a chance 

Enunwa has been talked up by the Jets and Fitz, hitting him for a nice td last night. 

Tyrrell Williams is supposed to man stevie Johnsons role now that he's gone for the season. I belive he's like 6'4 or something ridiculous, and Philip likes his tall threats down the field  (I.e floyd)

Conley is supposed to be second in the pecking order in KC. Doesn't say much cause of their offense but smith had been opening it up more recently.

Aldrick robinson is a nice deep threat that could find a roster spot do to lack of other options in ATL.

JJ or Jaron brown would probably be serviceable if any of the WRs in AZ went down. I believe both would be starters on other teams

Just a few anyways, I'm sure there's more out there.  Leonte Carroo/Richard matthews if devante parkers hamstring continues to bother..Pharoah cooper in LA

Caroo, Garcon and Woods are all gone... :/

13 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

i think i would take a shot at pryor

Or Tyrrell on the chargers. Both are size/speed freaks. Pryor probably has a better at targets. 

3 hours ago, am5465 said:

Next pick is in round 12 if a 16-team PPR keeper startup and the draft pool is becoming frightening...

With ARob, Landry, Crabtree & Rishard Matthews as my first 4 WR's I'm gonna need some banch stashes that could possibly pan out.

In a 16 team PPR league, that's a pretty solid group of WRs.  Kinda silly to be counting on the David Clowneys of the world to bail you out with these guys as your starters.  You could draft ME in the 12th round, and it will probly make the same amount of difference in the final standings.

I'll join Viking in recommending Chris Conley.  Brandon LaFell gets no respect either, and he was a top 25 WR before getting hurt last preseason.

I think you should write in Axe Elf, though...

It isn't so much me counting on them as it is "boy do I hope any of them pan out and become a kickass keeper!" lol.

Terrance West is still available though, and if he falls to me I'm going to take him - then focus on WR

3 hours ago, am5465 said:

Ellington was gone rounds ago, actually... my league features 2 podcasters and the remainder podcast listeners so if these guys like someone they WILL reach for them. Patton is available, though.

Which podcasters?

Chris Conley would probably be my first choice without seeing your draft board.  Pryor is someone I'd be interested in too.  

If you want to go really deep, super deep sleepers:

Tyrell Williams

Cody Core

Charone Peake

3 hours ago, vikingapocalypse said:

I would take a chance on Pryor..could enter the season as Browns #1 reciever #2 at worst. Looked halfway decent the measurables are enough to take a chance 

Enunwa has been talked up by the Jets and Fitz, hitting him for a nice td last night. 

Tyrrell Williams is supposed to man stevie Johnsons role now that he's gone for the season. I belive he's like 6'4 or something ridiculous, and Philip likes his tall threats down the field  (I.e floyd)

Conley is supposed to be second in the pecking order in KC. Doesn't say much cause of their offense but smith had been opening it up more recently.

Aldrick robinson is a nice deep threat that could find a roster spot do to lack of other options in ATL.

JJ or Jaron brown would probably be serviceable if any of the WRs in AZ went down. I believe both would be starters on other teams

Just a few anyways, I'm sure there's more out there.  Leonte Carroo/Richard matthews if devante parkers hamstring continues to bother..Pharoah cooper in LA

Disagree. I think Pryor is showing well enough to make the roster but it's not realistic for him to have much of a role beyond manufactured touches.

Rishard Matthews is in TEN.

1 hour ago, CL3VELANDBR0WNS said:

Rishard Matthews is in TEN.

Ah right, don't know where my mind was at when I wrote that. Good catch.

Williams from SD with Stevie Johnson done for the year. 

6 hours ago, am5465 said:

With ARob, Landry, Crabtree & Rishard Matthews as my first 4 WR's I'm gonna need some banch stashes that could possibly pan out. This is where YOU guys come in!

You can eliminate these choices, as they are gone:

Aiken, Coleman, Garcon, Crowder, Wheaton, Agholor, Sanu, Steve Smith, Perriman, Wallace, Boyd, Strong, Fuller, Bolden, Kendall Wright, Terrance Williams... I mean things are BLEAK

HELP ME!!!

Show your best 20 WRs available and I can give an answer.  Picking names out of a hat and you saying "taken" is too long of a process though.

WR's available include:

P Cooper, Amendola, Bryant, Hogan, Randle, LaFell, Hardy, Janis/Adams/Montgomery, Smelter, Ginn, Sharpe, Patton, Kearse, Beasley, Nelson, Brandon Coleman, Bell, Washington, Tyrell Williams

Sorry, I guess this way makes more sense!

4 minutes ago, am5465 said:

WR's available include:

P Cooper, Amendola, Bryant, Hogan, Randle, LaFell, Hardy, Janis/Adams/Montgomery, Smelter, Ginn, Sharpe, Patton, Kearse, Beasley, Nelson, Brandon Coleman, Bell, Washington, Tyrell Williams

Sorry, I guess this way makes more sense!

In keeper leagues, this is a crazy thing, but generally you have an idea if you are championship viable or if you are looking to build for the future.

If championship viable I take:  Amendola, Hogan, Davante Adams or Cole Beasley (prefer Adams tho)

If looking to build for the long haul I take:  Pharoh Cooper, Martavis Bryant (pray he cleans it up), Davante Adams

Ones that I would have any interest out of that list:

Lafell, Hogan, Sharpe, Williams

If it gets bleak, Beasley and Ginn probably offer some type of floor. Ginn was already targeted in the end zone this preseason, BEasley is good for a catch or two. Just not much upside with either.

Did Conley end up getting taken?