Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DCking

Two dynasty leagues need owners

have two new leagues that I have made on ESPN.

One is a 14 team might do 12 $50 h2h most categories with standard rosters and cats. 5 spots left

The other is a 14 team free as well maybe 16 if we get enough interest. Dynasty, h2h each category, standard rosters ad categories, 3 spots left.

Lemme know or email me at dcking1983@gmail.com if interested and ill send you the links. Do not just leave an email. I won't send an invite for a simple message with your email and saying active, gotta be more than that. Thanks guys!

Spots available in money league as well as an exisiting league I have spots open now. 

interested in your money league. 

I have played fantasy for about 10 years and I can be a great asset on the league. I'm 100% active with daily check ups and I ve also been an LM for years so I could help out with that in case you needed it.  Send me the links so I can whipe out that league and claim my prize. ;)  thanks 

rosteradvisor@gmail.com   

Free league is full. Money league still spots as well as a free exisiting league with one spot open.

interested in your money league. 

I have played fantasy for about 10 years and I can be a great asset on the league. I'm 100% active with daily check ups and I ve also been an LM for years so I could help out with that in case you needed it.  Send me the links so I can whipe out that league and claim my prize. ;)  thanks 

rosteradvisor@gmail.com

1. Im interested in the free league, have played fantasy basketball for a few years. My email is: David_l@live.com

lower case L in the email, Thanks.

any spot left for free h2h dynasty league? i'm interested and a very active user, email me at dennytriyanto@yahoo.com

Have 1 more spot in the free exisiting league! Draft starts tonight as well as spots available in the money league!