flippy

Eric Bledsoe 2016-2017 Season Outlook

5 minutes ago, mas10 said:

Fantasy ball is bull****. I had easily the best team in the league not to the worst team in the league in a matter of a few weeks. KD Embiid Lowry and now Bledsoe.

You could use a hug right now 

• Like 2

When is Adam Silver gonna step in like he did with the Sixers. Forget about fantasy, it's ridiculous to bench your best player who is 27 for a month just to tank.

• Like 1

I want to find that damn article that said Bledsoe wanted to play 82. My guess is this wasn't his decision

bledsoe isnt happy about being shut down. check his twitter post. chances of bledsoe telling the suns front office fck u and play the next game???

2 minutes ago, HumanTorchSC30 said:

bledsoe isnt happy about being shut down. check his twitter post. chances of bledsoe telling the suns front office fck u and play the next game???

zero

2 minutes ago, HumanTorchSC30 said:

😒  <---  this doesn't come across as someone who is about to tell the office to f off and play anyways.  this looks like a bummed dude who wants to play but will do what the management tells him to do.  

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, V/B Boys said:

😒  <---  this doesn't come across as someone who is about to tell the office to f off and play anyways.  this looks like a bummed dude who wants to play but will do what the management tells him to do.  

this focker...never drafting players from s---y teams again. His probably already on the beach drinking margaritas watching march madness.

• Like 1

SHUT HIM DOWN! SHUT HIM DOWN! GET THE FCK OUTTA HERE BLEDSOE, IT'S THE ULIS SHOW FROM NOW ON! HAHAHAHAHA!

just kidding to bledsoe owners peace out. just tryin to make fun of my lost season cause of dumb drafting and kd injury lol.

12 minutes ago, HumanTorchSC30 said:

bledsoe is a bum never drafting him again!!! fcking bum

lmaoooooo

:lol::lol:

14 minutes ago, chopper said:

SHUT HIM DOWN! SHUT HIM DOWN! GET THE FCK OUTTA HERE BLEDSOE, IT'S THE ULIS SHOW FROM NOW ON! HAHAHAHAHA!

just kidding to bledsoe owners peace out. just tryin to make fun of my lost season cause of dumb drafting and kd injury lol.

Stfu

• Like 1

On 3/9/2017 at 3:49 AM, manolo_ said:

No they will play him , maybe rest him a bit , but play him. They are the Suns. They will never shut down their star and go full rebuild mode even if they are last place . Their ownership is too proud for that. They want to compete and win every single game.

23db2dc5edecd8e7d6ad7dbf19b44bda_-like-s

• Like 4

1 rest day is fine , still don't think they shut him down if healthy

WOW didn't see this s--- , But i still don't think this is definite . ( ESPN says it was just for rest and he took part in practice an shootaround)

Edited by manolo_

2 hours ago, mas10 said:

Fantasy ball is bull****. I had easily the best team in the league not to the worst team in the league in a matter of a few weeks. KD Embiid Lowry and now Bledsoe.

I feel you!

How about Kevin Love, Kyle Lowry and Eric Bledsoe on my #1 seeded Money League-team. In need of a miracle ... sigh!

^^^

that is why Ive grown to love MLB fantasy over NBA.  No BS resting and for some reason or another, less injuries.  It's a more steady game to play.

Would be nice to have official confirmation. I just don't want to drop him and then they say, he's back tomorrow. I do want to pick up someone else for tonight's games though

• Like 1

6 hours ago, manolo_ said:

1 rest day is fine , still don't think they shut him down if healthy

WOW didn't see this s--- , But i still don't think this is definite . ( ESPN says it was just for rest and he took part in practice an shootaround)

let it go~ let it go~

Edited by bhkim814
  • Like 1

I understand why you would be mad as a Bledsoe owner but this is the nature of H2H.  If you want more of a representative sample of your skill, play roto.  I play H2H bc it's fun as well but know it can be an insane crapshoot in the playoffs.

4 minutes ago, Lakers_Fan2 said:

I understand why you would be mad as a Bledsoe owner but this is the nature of H2H.  If you want more of a representative sample of your skill, play roto.  I play H2H bc it's fun as well but know it can be an insane crapshoot in the playoffs.

Well Bledsoe missing 1 month kills you in roto too although the damage is smaller than H2H.

45 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

Check the recent roto blurb. Doug Haller on twitter I think it was.

I saw that. I'm talking about from the Suns though. Or the head coach. Just don't want an inaccurate report and then he plays tomorrow