Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron-cock

2016 Team Defense /ST and Kicker Thread

Wondering if I should drop Vinatieri (@OAK) for either Janikowski (vs IND) or Succop (@JAX)

I'm iffy on Vinatieri because Oakland has been very stingy to kickers lately (8, 2, 6, 3, 4 points to kickers last 5 weeks). Succop plays the Jags who give up the most to kickers consistently, and Janikowski is against the Colts, but they have been only allowing (6, 4, 4, 19, 8) to kickers, so not too bad. Also, my opponent has Mariota which is a thing to consider if i grab Succop.

Really not sure what to do but it's the championship week so I'm trying to get every little edge I can !

Need urgent opinions... Deciding between starting NYG @ PHI or LA vs SF. I had started off expecting to start the Rams this week, but they've been pretty poor lately and the Giants have been rolling (along with Wentz implosions.) Need to make a call. Leaning Giant at the moment.

Thoughts?

Well I took the Giants over the bills...11points...I don't know if I'm satisfied with that....though he had sturgis and only got 6. Hope Bryant can get me 11 or more

Am I going to get shredded running Vikes D this week @GB in the championship? Next best available option is like the Dolph's

23 hours ago, whodat said:

Are the Cowboys worth streaming?

22 hours ago, Zekepeak86 said:

No

I disagree, I'm streaming them over the turd DST's with "better" matchups like LA / SF.  They put up 15+ points each of the last two weeks against competent offenses (NYG and TB), and they're playing at home, are favored by 6.5 points, and have an offense that eats up time of possession.  That's generally a pretty good recipe for success.

7 hours ago, stevejerky said:

Am I going to get shredded running Vikes D this week @GB in the championship? Next best available option is like the Dolph's

Unfortunately, yes.

56 minutes ago, j312311 said:

GB vs. MIN

PIT vs. BAL

Who do I run with?

Personally, i'd go GB.

14 hours ago, Armed_Rodgery said:

Can't believe I chose the Giants last night....3 measley points in Yahoo scoring

I almost went with them. I'm rolling with SD. Have stashed them for a month in case i made it this far. I don't see how they don't get at least 10 points.

Anyone worried about Gostkowski?  Forecast is calling for rain most of the game.  However very little wind.

13 hours ago, MillenWasmyFavorite said:

EHh not super interested in an opponent that has made a living off big comebacks, back against the wall, and continue to be overlooked.

this.

Dallas has squat to play for, while Detroit is battling for their playoff lives .... the old axiom in betting - 'take the team that needs it more' - bang the Lions and the UNDER, and have a very Cool Yule $$$$

4 hours ago, mdbomb said:

Anyone worried about Gostkowski?  Forecast is calling for rain most of the game.  However very little wind.

Yes, I'm playing against him.  

3 minutes ago, Diddly Deez said:

Yes, I'm playing against him.  

Ok so basically I should relax and stop overthing this week.

14 minutes ago, mdbomb said:

Ok so basically I should relax and stop overthing this week.

Patriots going to kill NY.   Me thinks they sputter few times with the weather, giving Gots some FG tries in easy range. But who knows..   keep n eye on the field soggy conditions mate.

NY Jets at New England (1:00 PM ET, Sat): The chances of rain in Foxborough on Saturday currently sit at 100 percent, meaning Tom Brady and the Patriots will be a little damp while dismantling the Jets. Temperatures of 44 degrees and 10 mph winds will not be major concerns, so rain will be the only noteworthy weather element in this contest. NFL quarterbacks can generally overcome rainy conditions and the total rainfall is only expected to register around one quarter of an inch, so no drastic lineup changes are required to players in this contest.

No Green and Eifert means Texans are a must start now??

3 minutes ago, FML said:

No Green and Eifert means Texans are a must start now??

I don't think so. Dalton is a good qb. He'll make due