Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phatrat

2016 FAAB - Waiver Wire Thread

On 10/13/2016 at 8:47 AM, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

30% minimum.  What is he doing on waivers??

I might go as high as 50%.

FYI he ended up going for $25.  I didn't bid because ultimately didn't have the bench spot.

How much of a $100 FAAB would you put on Mariota this week, as the Big Ben owner?  He has a juicy schedule for the next three weeks, where Ben is likely out / on bye.

From footballguys.com Week 7 waiver wire podcast with Sigmund Bloom and Cecil Lammey.

QBs

Kirk Cousins: 10-20%
Eli Manning: 10-20%
Marcus Mariota: 10-20%
Tyrod Taylor: 5-10%
Colin Kaepernick: 3-5%
Case Keenum: 1%
Landry Jones: 1% (2QB leagues)
Cody Kessler: 0%

RBs

Terrance West: 50%+
Jonathan Stewart: 25-50%
Matt Jones: 20-40%

Jay Ajayi: 20-40%
Devontae Booker: 10-20%
James White: 10-20%
Chris Ivory: 3-5%
DeAndre Washington: 3-5%
Alfred Blue: 1% 
Rob Kelley: 1% 
Zach Zenner: 1% 

WRs

Cameron Meredith: 25-50%
Golden Tate: 25-50%
Kenny Britt: 20-40%
Cole Beasley: 15-30%
Kendall Wright: 10-20%
Ty Montgomery: 5-10%
DeVante Parker: 5-10%
Torrey Smith: 3-5%
Mohamed Sanu: 1%

TEs

Coby Fleener: 15-30%
Jack Doyle: 10-20%
C.J. Fiedorowicz: 5-10%
Hunter Henry: 5-10% (WTF)
Vernon Davis: 1%

52 minutes ago, smeeze said:

TEs

Coby Fleener: 15-30%
Jack Doyle: 10-20%
C.J. Fiedorowicz: 5-10%
Hunter Henry: 5-10% (WTF)
Vernon Davis: 1%

LOL my thoughts exactly.

It's almost like they are hoping to pick Henry up in all their leagues.

#1 TE add this week.

^I didn't listen to the podcast, but the thinking is that Gates will return to form and erode Henry's value, maybe...

Not mentioned in the FBG list, but what are suggested bids for the following players?

Mike Davis - The apparent handcuff to Carlos Hyde (who was seen wearing a sling at practice), over Draughn. Hyde did re-enter the game after sustaining the injury on Sunday, and SF has a week 8 bye, so it depends on severity of Hyde's injury which we won't know before FAAB waivers clear tomorrow. 

Knile Davis - As of now, the only active RB for Green Bay. Lacy is not expected to play this Thursday, and practice squad member Don Jackson has not yet been called up. McCartney made an effort to have Davis attend practice today, but he's not expected to be familiar with the playbook in time for Thursday which may limit his value for this week (and Lacy may just return the following week). 

PPR league in which we can choose to start only one RB

Looked good on paper but now with my RB's being Jennings and Jeremy Hill, thoughts on spending $90 or my $100 on Jay Ajayi?

12 player league, how much should I bid on H. Henry (yeah he is on the waiver in my league..)

Thinking $20? worth more

Also britt and ware is available on my WW too. thanks

12-man 0.5 PPR league: $250/$300 left:

How much do I spend on Chris Ivory?

QB Carr Rivers

RB Bell Gordon D. Murray Michael DeA. Washington

WR Hopkins Cooper Matthews Cobb Woods

TE Graham Ertz

D/ST Phi

K Gostkowski

56 minutes ago, HarambeLives said:

What's the bid amount on Knile Davis?

Wondering the same here... the news on Lacy doesn't sound good at all... I'm thinking 5-10% but I don't know if that will get him.  Really tough situation and a bid on Kniles feels like a shot in the dark but could really pay off.

1 hour ago, HarambeLives said:

What's the bid amount on Knile Davis?

A bit more aggressive then I was expecting, but the more I think about it, he could be pretty valuable as we get into the bye week gauntlet here now.

59 minutes ago, chrisfish said:

12-man 0.5 PPR league: $250/$300 left:

How much do I spend on Chris Ivory?

QB Carr Rivers

RB Bell Gordon D. Murray Michael DeA. Washington

WR Hopkins Cooper Matthews Cobb Woods

TE Graham Ertz

D/ST Phi

K Gostkowski

0, why waste money on a guy who would never play for you

I would put whatever you wanted to bid, and add it to Montgomery, he could be a lotto

1 hour ago, smeeze said:

A bit more aggressive then I was expecting, but the more I think about it, he could be pretty valuable as we get into the bye week gauntlet here now.

To add to this, in his next post he still says he would rather have Ty Montgomery over K.Davis!

Golden Tate was dropped last week.  Wondering what percentage i should go in a 12 team league.  I have plenty of WRs, but Tate seems like just as strong a bet to be a reliable WR2 down the stretch as any of my other bench options.

A guy in my league dropped 94% on Knile Davis.  I bid 14%.  Managed to get Don Jackson for 2% though.

13 minutes ago, smeeze said:

A guy in my league dropped 94% on Knile Davis.  I bid 14%.  Managed to get Don Jackson for 2% though.

Man that is a lot for Davis. I have higher hopes for Don Jackson than Davis...and Starks can be back in 3 to 4 weeks.  Wasn't like GB was lighting it up on the ground when they were all healthy anyways.  I think 10 to 20% would be more than reasonable for RB needy teams.

Just now, joey0480 said:

Man that is a lot for Davis. I have higher hopes for Don Jackson than Davis...and Starks can be back in 3 to 4 weeks.  Wasn't like GB was lighting it up on the ground when they were all healthy anyways.  I think 10 to 20% would be more than reasonable for RB needy teams.

Yeah, I was pretty shocked.  I guess he really needed an RB.... I'm hoping Don is the long play here.

I bid 6% for K.Davis, and 15% for Ty Montgomery. I got them both, kinda surprised, but thi s is a league where bidding is conservative.

What did everyone else have to bid for K.Davis and Ty Montogmery?

3 hours ago, Rnock said:

I bid 6% for K.Davis, and 15% for Ty Montgomery. I got them both, kinda surprised, but thi s is a league where bidding is conservative.

I got Ty for 2%

10 Team PPR;  My RB = Lamar Miller, Todd Gurley, Christine Michael, and Matt Forte.  WR = DeAndre Hopkins, Jordan Matthews, Cameron Meredith, Michael Thomas.

I have #1 Waiver this week;  Available in particular in my league are Jay Ajayi, Kenny Britt, and Kniles Davis. (Also Ty mont.)  Waiver Add is Tmrw at 430AM

I recently traded Brandin Cooks and Melvin Gordon for Todd Gurley, quincy Enunwa, and Buff D.  Seems like I lost on that Trade but Cooks is Hot and cold (Michael Thomas has been more consistent; although less big play potential) and I don't think Melvin gordon is any good at sub-3.0 YPC.  I think Todd Gurley will progressively get better, took a gamble on Enunwa w/ Decker out, and I got Buff D.

QUESTION: What add should i go with on waiver??

-At this point I am leaning towards Ajayi;  I think his upside is too big to pass up.  That being said, I think Kniles Davis will be a top 15 RB in fantasy every week Lacy is out and if he does well enough I see him taking Lacy's job (Lacy gets hurt alot as well, very easy to see him benched).  

-My WR after DeAndre are kind of weak.  which would point me to add Kenny Britt.  I think Britt is too inconsistent the rest of the season for me.  I could also trade Ajayi or some other RB this week or next for a WR;  This Season is strange b/c not too many players are that consistent (i.e. Julio having 300 Yards 1 week and then under 40 the next week).

anybody, please, help?

Just now, handy_andy86 said:

Jameis Winston's value in a 12-teamer PPR?  5%?  10%?  More?

ROS schedule is pretty sweet, play's NO 2x.  With other QBs on-coming bye weeks, he is a good pick up.  5% this week, 10% next week as the people in your league will slowly realize this.  I wouldnt run to the bank with Winston, but he is still a young QB and there is a chance the rest of the season he makes a name for himself.  

52 minutes ago, Axmcfk said:

10 Team PPR;  My RB = Lamar Miller, Todd Gurley, Christine Michael, and Matt Forte.  WR = DeAndre Hopkins, Jordan Matthews, Cameron Meredith,

anybody, please, help?

Wrong section brother......make this a separate thread

7 hours ago, Rnock said:

got both for 8% each

im taking a risk for one to pan out altho 16% in total is cheap