Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phatrat

2016 FAAB - Waiver Wire Thread

6 minutes ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

He's a guy that has Hype, but Bishop Sankey also had hype.  You've got decent RBs obviously.  Watching game last night, Booker obviously has a long way to go and is getting too much hype too early IMO.  As for Sims, his value is largely in pass receptions, if it's a non-PPR I would have little issue from parting with either, sending Booker packing first, personally if I felt I needed Abdullah on my team.

Thanks, but I was actually wondering how much I should spend on Abdullah, not who I should drop for him. I can see how my post was unclear though, so my bad.

You guys think 5% of my budget is enough or should I bump it to 10% (I.e. $10)? Or should I bid somewhere in between those numbers?

25 minutes ago, Baur10 said:

Completely out of curiosity, are there any people out there bidding more than $1 on Lynch?

I may bid 2. Gonna see if anything comes out over the weekend

2 minutes ago, Fantasy Dork said:

Thanks, but I was actually wondering how much I should spend on Abdullah, not who I should drop for him. I can see how my post was unclear though, so my bad.

You guys think 5% of my budget is enough or should I bump it to 10% (I.e. $10)? Or should I bid somewhere in between those numbers?

Is this for when waivers clear after the weekend or right now?

My league he's on waivers. I can see reasons whether or not to take with flyer on him, im personally probably going to leave him be. More curious to see what people are out there in the auction world are doing. 

Are there any targets for this weekend that don't exist in shallow leagues?  I'm currently looking at Tyrell Williams of the Chargers. Funny thing is he was dropped at 11:00 AM on Sunday.  Those backfire drops hurt IMO.

So I guess right now all I'm seeing is are these guys and what I might be willing to bid on them in my $200 FAAB.  Yall let me know if you disagree or see something better.

Tyrell Williams - $15

Victor Cruz - $3

Davante Adams - $1

There isn't really anyone in my 12 team auction league that is worth a waiver bid this week despite the week 1 injuries.  I'll be sitting this week out, hopefully the rest of the owners spend money on guys who I don't view as difference makers.

28 minutes ago, Trifecta said:

There isn't really anyone in my 12 team auction league that is worth a waiver bid this week despite the week 1 injuries.  I'll be sitting this week out, hopefully the rest of the owners spend money on guys who I don't view as difference makers.

You don't think Tyrell Williams has any value?

12 minutes ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

You don't think Tyrell Williams has any value?

Of course he has value, but I don't have a need and therefore don't view him as a FAAB priority. He deserves to be claimed, but I'm passing and hope someone in my league overpays.

On 9/8/2016 at 0:46 PM, 5675309 said:

I am rostering McKinnon as a handcuff to AP. Would you drop McKinnon on order to pick up DJ Foster off from waivers right now? DJ Foster has been getting excessive amounts of hype lately WHIR

no

sorry bout the previous post....it was in my outbox and clicked it through by mistake.

My team is below in sig and am hurting for a WR#3

What, if any would you bid on the following:

Tyrell

Pryor

Beasly

Adams

Lafell

Treadwell

Thanks!

Tyrell will be an interesting one. Of course it depends on the size of your league, but I can see him going for 15% in a large league (mine is 14 team and he will be expensive). If Wallace isn't on a team, he's another one I'd pick up if you need help at WR. All this is if you need help at WR.

As a Freeman owner (round 2 / Full PPR), what percentage do I throw at Tevin Coleman this week?

My other RBs are: Mathews, Abdullah, Bernard, Sims, and Riddick.

3 hours ago, Butters said:

Tyrell will be an interesting one. Of course it depends on the size of your league, but I can see him going for 15% in a large league (mine is 14 team and he will be expensive). If Wallace isn't on a team, he's another one I'd pick up if you need help at WR. All this is if you need help at WR.

I started Mike Wallace this week and if I win, it's because he was the difference.  I find it hard to believe there is any league he's available in.  Even a 10 team league.

5 minutes ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

I started Mike Wallace this week and if I win, it's because he was the difference.  I find it hard to believe there is any league he's available in.  Even a 10 team league.

He's only 40.6% owned in ESPN, he's still out there in a good amount of leagues.

4 hours ago, TheJuggernautBTCH said:

sorry bout the previous post....it was in my outbox and clicked it through by mistake.

My team is below in sig and am hurting for a WR#3

What, if any would you bid on the following:

Tyrell

Pryor

Beasly

Adams

Lafell

Treadwell

Thanks!

This is just me and I'm basing this on a 12 team Re-Draft PPR 17 slots with $200 FAAB

Tyrell - Said above, but that # might increase more and more as we get closer to blind bids being due
Pryor - $0 
Beasley - $6
Adams - $0
Lafell - $1
Treadwell - $0

2 hours ago, mhavens said:

As a Freeman owner (round 2 / Full PPR), what percentage do I throw at Tevin Coleman this week?

My other RBs are: Mathews, Abdullah, Bernard, Sims, and Riddick.

See above for my metrics.

Coleman - $26 

with a $100 budget in a 12-team league, would you put anything out for Minny def/st?  this is my first doing a fa budget.  I currently have arizona def

1 hour ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

wallace and tyrell are available in my 10 man, im debating on dropping powell or lockett for one or both.

what do you guus think of j.richard? he took his first handoff 70 yards to the house...

As a Lat Murray owner who has DWashington as well, I'm looking at adding Richard too.

How much are people spending on him if any?

2 hours ago, molonLabe80 said:

wallace and tyrell are available in my 10 man, im debating on dropping powell or lockett for one or both.

what do you guus think of j.richard? he took his first handoff 70 yards to the house...

I don't think it's wise to Drop Tyler Lockett.  I really like his upside and RusWil just threw the football 43x in a game.  His most ever.  I think you should definitely wait a bit on him.

I'd keep Powell over J Richard, but the truth is I know little of Richard.  I know the last Raider I saw take his first handoff 70+ yards to the house he ended up becoming the starting RB on the Raiders.  His name is Latavius Murray.  I think in a 10 man league, you might wanna just hold these guys a bit longer and see what shakes out.

It is your team though, so do what makes you happy.

2 hours ago, mdw5048 said:

As a Lat Murray owner who has DWashington as well, I'm looking at adding Richard too.

How much are people spending on him if any?

I'm spending nothing.  I can very well be wrong though, but I'm just not interested yet.  I definitely have the ability to sleep on him and he become great though, I'll take my chances though and respect you if you take the plunge tho.

2 hours ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

I'm spending nothing.  I can very well be wrong though, but I'm just not interested yet.  I definitely have the ability to sleep on him and he become great though, I'll take my chances though and respect you if you take the plunge tho.

Yeah, I've been back and forth on it. I'm dropping Jared Cook for him, so it's gonna happen anyway. Just been between picking up Richard for Cook or Kenneth Dixon. May just bid $0 on Richard and pick him up for Washington and $5 on Dixon for cook.

With tight end being such a wasteland, again, this year how much should I bid on Ebron / Allen? $100 budget. I have Bennett 

4 hours ago, Canuck14 said:

With tight end being such a wasteland, again, this year how much should I bid on Ebron / Allen? $100 budget. I have Bennett 

be aggressive.

21 hours ago, Trifecta said:

Im also not bidding on any players this week.