Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phatrat

2016 FAAB - Waiver Wire Thread

3 hours ago, Corey In Da House said:

JJ went for free in mine, 14 squad league too. Couldn't believe it. Hopefully you guys had the same fortune as me this morning.

Got him for $2, but no one else placed a bid. Bye-week discount during a huge bye week, I guess. 

12 team standard league:

Tim Hightower: 41%

Charcandrick West: 31%

Chargers DST: 9%

Antone Smith: 6%

Ravens DST: 3%

Kendall Wright: 1%

J.J. Nelson: 1%

Austin Hooper: 0%

How much did will you bet on Derrick Henry? 

Also Bet most on Henry, West or Hightower? 

Would you guys do either of the following?

Drop Maclin for Corey Coleman

Drop Hurns for JJ Nelson

Been going back and forth on this all day and not sure what to do. I posted it here because i still cant make my own threads yet:/

14 hours ago, cbsholy said:

Would you guys do either of the following?

Drop Maclin for Corey Coleman

Drop Hurns for JJ Nelson

Been going back and forth on this all day and not sure what to do. I posted it here because i still cant make my own threads yet:/

I would do both. I dropped Maclin two weeks ago. And I don't think you'll ever feel comfortable starting hurns although Robinson plays a bunch of tough corners the next couple weeks. 

How much FAAB would you spend to pick up Arizona Defense?  They were dropped Sunday

29 minutes ago, WhiteRob443 said:

How much FAAB would you spend to pick up Arizona Defense?  They were dropped Sunday

10-20% depending on league size etc.

2 hours ago, Pernil said:

10-20% depending on league size etc.

12 team 

19 hours ago, Itsame said:

I'm dropping 30$ outta 100$ FAAB (Have 67$ left) for Prosise. What do you guys think?

mehh, he may be irrelevant in 1-2 weeks

On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 1:28 PM, Itsame said:

I'm dropping 30$ outta 100$ FAAB (Have 67$ left) for Prosise. What do you guys think?

5 hours ago, bkozyn19 said:

mehh, he may be irrelevant in 1-2 weeks

Or he may be this team's Dion Lewis.

He's a Rookie and clearly has the trust of his coaches. I'd rather have Prosise than avoid him simply because he "may" be irrelevant in 1-2 weeks.

6 minutes ago, Trifecta said:

Or he may be this team's Dion Lewis.

He's a Rookie and clearly has the trust of his coaches. I'd rather have Prosise than avoid him simply because he "may" be irrelevant in 1-2 weeks.

just saying, wasn't that the same sort of thinking with Ty Montgomery? Was supposed to be someone the coaches really liked getting lots of touches, then seemingly phased out once a healthy Starks come back. Not saying the situations are the same, but I wouldn't go all in based on one week's usage

3 minutes ago, bkozyn19 said:

just saying, wasn't that the same sort of thinking with Ty Montgomery? Was supposed to be someone the coaches really liked getting lots of touches, then seemingly phased out once a healthy Starks come back. Not saying the situations are the same, but I wouldn't go all in based on one week's usage

He's been trending up in workload for awhile now and was a 3rd round draft pick this year. He has plenty of potential and is already producing. Wouldn't be surprised if he continues to lead the backfield in touches the rest of the year. They just beat the patriots on the road with Prosise acting as the main back. 

Who are the high $ pickups this week, I'm not seeing much worth bidding on in my FA pool...?

7 hours ago, dawgburt2000 said:

Any new thoughts on Prosise now that CMike got waived? I'm trying to drop CMike for him, maybe around 20-25%?

I made that swap this morning, spent $20 out of $100 on him. 

Question...

I have every RB in the world which 3 should I count on or not trade away...1/2 PPR

Coleman

Rawls

Hill

Booker

Ware

Lewis

Starks

Gillislee

On November 18, 2016 at 8:47 AM, cpckadam said:

Question...

I have every RB in the world which 3 should I count on or not trade away...1/2 PPR

Coleman

Rawls

Hill

Booker

Ware

Lewis

Starks

Gillislee

Count on Rawls, Hill and Ware for the long run. 

What s a good number to spend on rashad Jennings? Also just lost Gio and possibly matthews. Was thinking half of my remaining budget. Trying to secure a bye week