Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phatrat

2016 FAAB - Waiver Wire Thread

I'm obviously not going to do what I said anymore as it would just be a poor attempt at what Smeeze and Football Guys just did.

With that said I'm just gonna isolate a few here and hope to get some discussion rolling.  And obviously if your league has Spencer Ware / Tajae Sharpe / Will Fuller, you should focus on those guys before the guys I mention.

I also want to note at the beginning of the season I think winning the wire is THE MOST IMPORTANT time to win your wire.  I focus on ALL SEASON guys moreso than 2-3 week fill ins.  We find 2-3 week fill ins literally all season long.  And closer to end of season we start finding Rest of Season guys as starters get put on IR.  It's the guys that are game planned into being a part of the offense ALL SEASON long that I get the most excited about.  

I am personally shocked and very cautiously optimistic about Shaun Draughn prospects at 1%.  I don't believe this guy is just a handcuff, but can have stand alone value all season.  I envision Darren Sproles with even more touches per game.  I will gladly do 1%, but I was thinking closer to 7-10%

Tyrell Williams is one I am very interested in.  The 10-20% stinks cause I really want him, but I think this can be accurate.  The #1 WR in the Chargers offense has the ability to make some noise.  I personally think Travis B will win the job, but I'm not gonna sit idly bye and let Tyrell pass me over if I am wrong.  I was looking at 8%, but from seeing Football Guys, I think I could be under estimating him.

Jeremy Kerley is another guy I like.  He can provide value all season IMO.  He was a target monster last night.  Everyone else seemed to be an afterthought.  I like the 1%, but I am cautiously optimistic about that.  I am thinking around 2-3% might be a bit safer.  I still have hesitation because of the Chip Kelly offense and I know this guy isn't as talented as Jordan Matthews, but I would hate to miss out on a 10+ target monster every game in a PPR league.

Victor Cruz not even mentioned and that kind of shocks me.  Dude is still young, has had 2 seasons to recover and is being considered an after thought to an unproven rookie in Sterling Shepard.  I refuse to believe that Shepard is going to outproduce a healthy Victor Cruz.  Victor Cruz was UNREAL when he was on his game pre-terrible injury.  I think about 2% should be considered there.

I like the list but I can not understand how Ware is available in ANY league that actually care about these lists

1 hour ago, smeeze said:

WR:

Will Fuller: 20-40%

Michael Thomas: 15-30%

Chris Hogan: 10-20%

Eli Rogers: 10-20%

Tajae Sharpe: 10-20%

Tyrell Williams: 10-20%

Mohamed Sanu: 5-10%

Terrelle Pryor: 3-5%

Robert Woods: 3-5%

Quincy Enunwa: 3-5%+

Jeremy Kerley: 1%

Nelson Agholor: 1%

Sammie Coates: 1%

Jamison Crowder: 1%

Dontrelle Inman: 1%

Quinton Patton: 1%

Brandon LaFell: 1%

Eddie Royal: 1%

Mike Wallace: 1%+

Cole Beasley? Dont know if he was looked over but think we would belong on this list. What's his %?

4 minutes ago, JBord25 said:

Cole Beasley? Dont know if he was looked over but think we would belong on this list. What's his %?

He didn't get mentioned (or I might have missed it) but I would definitely throw a low bid on him in PPR... 3-5%?  Standard I'm not touching him.

4 minutes ago, smeeze said:

He didn't get mentioned (or I might have missed it) but I would definitely throw a low bid on him in PPR... 3-5%?  Standard I'm not touching him.

Agreed

Hey guys, some dope in my league dropped Willie Snead before kick-off (needed a gronk replacement). Of $200 what's a good % to bid? Figuring he is a weekly WR3 with WR2 upside. Its .5 ppr as well. 

thanks

2 minutes ago, 4thand26 said:

Hey guys, some dope in my league dropped Willie Snead before kick-off (needed a gronk replacement). Of $200 what's a good % to bid? Figuring he is a weekly WR3 with WR2 upside. Its .5 ppr as well. 

thanks

The chart above from football guys says 15-30% for Michael Thomas who is also on the Saints.  Considering Snead is already established, I would say at least that range to get Snead, so upwards of 50%.

37 minutes ago, 4thand26 said:

thanks

As mentioned above, at least 50% of your FAAB for Snead. It's very rare to get a locked in WR2 off the WW. I'd honestly go 75%. 

23 hours ago, mdw5048 said:

As a Lat Murray owner who has DWashington as well, I'm looking at adding Richard too.

How much are people spending on him if any?

he went for $1 in my league that has waivers run Tuesday morning

Hey guys,

In my 1qb 10 man league Stafford is available on waivers. I have one qb rostered (russell wilson). I'm not overly concerned with RW poor week one performance, but is it worth rostering stafford? I can drop Ertz. if so, what would yall say a good FAAB bid is on MS? 

TIA

35 minutes ago, briggrp said:

Hey guys,

In my 1qb 10 man league Stafford is available on waivers. I have one qb rostered (russell wilson). I'm not overly concerned with RW poor week one performance, but is it worth rostering stafford? I can drop Ertz. if so, what would yall say a good FAAB bid is on MS? 

TIA

10%

2 hours ago, PFM303 said:

As mentioned above, at least 50% of your FAAB for Snead. It's very rare to get a locked in WR2 off the WW. I'd honestly go 75%. 

geez, that is a lot for Snead

In my 10 team PPR league, Woodhead is available.  How much would you guys bid on him with a $100 budget?

Anyone on my roster droppable to pick up Tajae Sharpe, Will Fuller or Tevin Coleman? Williams from SD also available. Full Pt PPR 12 team league

my RBs: Lamar Miller, Doug Martin, Danny Woodhead, Charles Simms, Blial Powell, Duke Johnson Jr

WRs:

Hopkins, Landry, Demaryius Thomas, John Brown, Steve Smith Sr

3 hours ago, dmb3684 said:

Anyone bidding on Pitta/ how much?

I'm bidding $2 to have him be my Eifert fill in. Could be a huge value all season.

29 minutes ago, Scarpinatobot said:

Anyone on my roster droppable to pick up Tajae Sharpe, Will Fuller or Tevin Coleman? Williams from SD also available. Full Pt PPR 12 team league

my RBs: Lamar Miller, Doug Martin, Danny Woodhead, Charles Simms, Blial Powell, Duke Johnson Jr

WRs:

Hopkins, Landry, Demaryius Thomas, John Brown, Steve Smith Sr

I'd drop John Brown and Steve Smith for Fuller, Coleman, Sharpe (in that order). 

Now that Spiller is gone, Cadet is locked into the passing back role with the Saints.  With that defense being what it is (bad) he should get a good amount of burn this season.  What are people bidding on him in PPR?  I'm probably going 3-4% due to being RB needy and the wire being incredibly bare in my league.

so my opponent has ertz, i have sammie coates. i also have olsen/barnidge, but there are not really any good TE's on the WW, thinking of bidding on Ebron, how much you think i should bid?

2 hours ago, Tayne said:

In my 10 team PPR league, Woodhead is available.  How much would you guys bid on him with a $100 budget?

15%