Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

phatrat

2016 FAAB - Waiver Wire Thread

1 hour ago, mdw5048 said:

I'm bidding $2 to have him be my Eifert fill in. Could be a huge value all season.

Also just bidding 2 dollars to back up Reed in 2 leagues. If someone bids more, I'm ok with it..

Keenan replacements I'm bidding on...

1. Tyrell Williams (4%)

2. Victor Cruz (3.5%)

3. Mike Wallace (<1%)

Mariota is sitting on my wire.

Gotta imagine that's a no brainer pickup?

How much FAAB is spent on QBs like him? Likely dropping Tyrod.

Seeing a lot of sites hyping up Tyrell Williams in the 15-20% range (one site even had him at 35%).

As a (former) Keenan owner, it's having me a little worried about my current bid. Thinking I will do the following:

Tyrell Williams - 15% (long term big play upside is the big kicker here)

Eli Rogers - 5%

Jeremy Kerley - 3%

Victor Cruz - No Bid

Cole Beasely - No Bid

(3 WR, 1 Flex league, so most of the other WRs listed on here are taken)

43 minutes ago, cdd10 said:

so my opponent has ertz, i have sammie coates. i also have olsen/barnidge, but there are not really any good TE's on the WW, thinking of bidding on Ebron, how much you think i should bid?

$6?

I'm going:

Eli Rogers 15%

Tyrell Williams 7%

Beasley 3%

I see higher upside with a slot wr in Pitt 

34 minutes ago, JBord25 said:

I'm going:

Eli Rogers 15%

Tyrell Williams 7%

Beasley 3%

I see higher upside with a slot wr in Pitt 

Rogers had a nice stat line, but don't forget Wheaton will be back at some point. The TD he had also wasn't intended for him. 

I just Eli Rogers easily at 15%. But don't go by that though cause this is the first year we switched to FAAB so I don't think many people had totally grasp yet of how much to bid. But happy I got him.

Just now, habslive said:

Rogers had a nice stat line, but don't forget Wheaton will be back at some point. The TD he had also wasn't intended for him. 

Yeah I saw the TD. But from what I'm reading and hearing is he is staying in the slot. Pitt coaches and Ben have been ranting and raving about him. I think he could provide legit value. But that's just my opinion. I have been wrong before. ?

2 hours ago, The Dirtdog said:

Now that Spiller is gone, Cadet is locked into the passing back role with the Saints.  With that defense being what it is (bad) he should get a good amount of burn this season.  What are people bidding on him in PPR?  I'm probably going 3-4% due to being RB needy and the wire being incredibly bare in my league.

Never thought about this guy until right now.  Why do you believe he's "locked in"?  I see Hightower played a bit too.  I'm trying to find Snap Count data but my website I go to for that is bugging out and probably won't fix until tomorrow.  Do you believe Hightower will have no role?

1 minute ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

Never thought about this guy until right now.  Why do you believe he's "locked in"?  I see Hightower played a bit too.  I'm trying to find Snap Count data but my website I go to for that is bugging out and probably won't fix until tomorrow.  Do you believe Hightower will have no role?

hightower is not the passing down back...

1 minute ago, cdd10 said:

hightower is not the passing down back...

Are the 3 dots at the end to mean that should be obvious?  

I saw nothing but Hype in the offseason about Hightower being the passing down back coming into 2016.

He caught more passes for the Saints last year than Cadet did.  He even caught one pass this game.

I think there is a chance there is a Co-Passing Down Back or something stupid that Sean Payton would do going on here.

I don't think it's just an obvious 1 sentence statement and add 3 dots at the end...

Just now, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

Are the 3 dots at the end to mean that should be obvious?  

I saw nothing but Hype in the offseason about Hightower being the passing down back coming into 2016.

He caught more passes for the Saints last year than Cadet did.  He even caught one pass this game.

I think there is a chance there is a Co-Passing Down Back or something stupid that Sean Payton would do going on here.

I don't think it's just an obvious 1 sentence statement and add 3 dots at the end...

yes, it should have been obvious.

2 minutes ago, habslive said:

Agholor and Celek, anyone?

Which Celek and why?

You talking about Agholor so you might be referring to big brother Brent, and if that's the case probably not going to waste my time there in a deep league honestly.  Has Ertz situation gotten worse?  I haven't read much on him lately.  Regardless, even if Ertz situation was season ending I would probably still move on.  Brent has been a strong run blocking TE and I can't see him having much role on the offensive end.

Agholor I made a 1% bid on.  If I get him I will gamble for a week or 2, if not I will hopefully not kick myself and survive.

I'm going to tread lightly with Philly for now... all they did was make Cleveland look.... like Cleveland.  But Wentz looks like he belongs. Thanks. 

2 hours ago, cdd10 said:

15%

4 hours ago, Tayne said:

In my 10 team PPR league, Woodhead is available.  How much would you guys bid on him with a $100 budget?

LOL try 50%... Woodhead is a boarderline RB1 in PPR

Question for the group...

Dwayne Allen: 12-25%

Eric Ebron: 12-25%

Which would you prioritize in a PPR? How much for each?

9 hours ago, Trifecta said:

LOL try 50%... Woodhead is a boarderline RB1 in PPR

Question for the group...

Dwayne Allen: 12-25%

Eric Ebron: 12-25%

Which would you prioritize in a PPR? How much for each?

I agree with you man.  15% is just spinning wheels lol.  Save yourself time and don't even bother making the bid.

Probably too late for your question, but I prefer Allen ROS.  It's a close contest though and I can understand why would you go with Ebron.

If I'm weak at TE I'd prob go 8% on Allen and 7% on Ebron and hope one hits.

I'm looking for a Keenan Allen replacement just like most folks.

Do I pickup Will Fuller or Tyrell Williams? What are your thoughts on these two guys?

Quick update on my league if anyone is interested on a few players.

12 team / PPR / Re-Draft / 17 slots

I won Tyrell Williams w/ $23 bid ; next highest $15
Cole Beasley went for $30 bid ; next highest $3 (lol)
Cruz went for $10 ; next highest (me) $4
Jeremy Kerley went for $7 ; next highest (me) $6
Nelson Agholor went for $15 ; next highest $3

5 minutes ago, stealth2600 said:

Do I pickup Will Fuller or Tyrell Williams? What are your thoughts on these two guys?

This thread been devolving with a lot of these questions.  You should just go to regular message board for this or go to regular asst coach area and make this question and tag me and I'll give you a solid answer IMO.

Owner panicked/over reacted and drop the Cards D in my auction league (third team in signature)

currently have new england as my D

how much do I/should I bid?   $100 FAAB plus $52 let over from auction so i have $152 to play with (next closest has $135)

Thanks!  WHIR

5 minutes ago, stealth2600 said:

i think i would go fuller, only becuase im not sure what going to happen with the charger receivers and fuller seems to have a defined role

1 minute ago, TommyJoe said:

Owner panicked/over reacted and drop the Cards D in my auction league (third team in signature)

currently have new england as my D

how much do I/should I bid?   $100 FAAB plus $52 let over from auction so i have $152 to play with (next closest has $135)

Thanks!  WHIR

It's a 10 team league, it doesn't matter, you can stream D's all season.  If you must have them you can probably get them for $6 to be safe.  I wouldn't bid more than $2 personally, and in a 10 team league I wouldn't bid more than $1 and switch Pats D for them

100$ FAAB, 12 team full PPR

Lot of owners, including me, new to FAAB in this league. No idea how people will bid.

FA auction processes in 30min.

Do I add Cadet or Williams? How much to bid?

Williams with a bigger role right now, but I am much more RB needy. Thoughts?

My WRs: Bryant, Watkins, Sanders, Dorsett, Sharpe, Rogers, LaFell

My RBs: David Johnson, Duke Johnson, Jeremy Hill