Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fantasyvirgin

Nikola Vucevic 2016-2017 season outlook

127 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, bangbang said:

Is the Ibaka trade a big win for Vucevic? More minutes and more opportunity IMO if he stays.

Yes.

I don't think Vogel likes Vucevic at all so it wouldn't surprise me at all if Orlando just totally bottoms out and moves whatever they can.

agree with Smeeze,i expect Orlando to offload few more players and Vuc is first on the line to get something decent in return.

He is not perfect but he is still great offensive center who can operate outside.

Funny,they actually made him look bad this year (along with few other players) and whole Magic situation is ridiciolus,so yes i think they will go in rebuilding mode

Sadly I think the Magic are about to implode. He might get moved for picks. He might stay.

It will be bad if he plays more next to Biyombo since they don't work well together. It is also unlikely that the Magic sees him as the center of the future cause his deficiencies are why they made all these crazy moves in the first place.

Green has got to go though, since he is an UFA at the end of the year.

Is this a precaution or a legit injury like Bradley? Because he might be out ros if this is a Bradley situation and even if bismack is not a great add, if its legit then he will have value regardless

Would benice to get an 'INJ' tag this time of year...

Can we get an update on his status?

Got the 'INJ' tag on yahoo.

Also been ruled out for tonight already. Any chance of a shutdown coming? Thinking about picking up Biyombo if that's the case.

Nikola Vucevic C ORL is OUT Friday at CHA - sore right achilles - missed 3g

3 hours ago, RomesBurnin said:

So are we relying on Vucevic for the Playoffs? 

Why wouldn't you?  He had 20/16 his first game back.

1 person likes this

lol I know. I was panicking when I originally posted that because of his Achilles being soar and them hinting at possibly shutting him down. Vucevic gonna help this team battle all the way to the chip!!! Probably just jinxed myself but whateva! I LOVE THE PLAYOFFS  

Potential shut down candidate? Considering dropping based on the latest injury news.

8 hours ago, Jub Jub said:

Potential shut down candidate? Considering dropping based on the latest injury news.

Seems pretty likely at this point, unfortunately.  I was hoping Yahoo would jump the gun and give him the 'INJ' tag prematurely, but I don't think that's gonna happen.  Pretty frustrating time to own Vuc.

Him and Turner are basically guys that I am very close to dropping especially if he doesnt play today.

I didn't drop but lets be real, he is not getting past this week. The magic have no interest in playing him if I get to the final 

1 hour ago, urban2014 said:

I didn't drop but lets be real, he is not getting past this week. The magic have no interest in playing him if I get to the final 

I dont see the logic in playing him now while possibly dealing with injury, only to sit him after he gets better.

Him playing now is a really good sign in my opinion. If they wanted to sit him they had every excuse to do so tonight.

Edited by jsquints